Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

I am appalled!!!! I had thought it was just one silly photo!
How MANY did they take and what's the point?

First, she had an obsession with Anjelina Jolie....
Probably an obsession with gaining fame & a TV show...ala Kate Plus 8....

Who is this "actor"? With a huge tattoo of Tony Danza/"who's the Boss?"
An unreadable tattoo across his forhead, etc.

I think she may WANT CPS to come in and take the children from her...An obviously mentally ill woman!

Then I see this! What appears to be an infant sleeping on the left pilllow (& an image of a "movie star" on the middle pillow.)

http://tinypic.com/r/uowlg/7
Sorry, photo needs to be blown up....

http://tinypic.com/r/vxgnqt/7

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04g4HPdQWZU&feature=related[/ame]

here she is slopping the water bottle around,as well as the food bowl near the end,and feeding them foods far too young for their age.also note the numerous lies she tells..and kids in private school? she's far from destitute.

This reminds me of the English nursery rhyme:

There was an Old woman who lived in a shoe,
She had so many children, she didn't know what to do.

Imagine how many grandchildren this woman will one day have.

There is something really bizarre about this, mainly because she had those kids articifically. Science acted as the father. However, thinking of a woman with as many children as she has, and what her house must be like with them, must be quite enchanting in a noisy way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04g4HPdQWZU&feature=related

here she is slopping the water bottle around,as well as the food bowl near the end,and feeding them foods far too young for their age.also note the numerous lies she tells..and kids in private school? she's far from destitute.

I know it's been said - but WHY hasn't she had the cleft lip fixed? I know she's collecting aid for her son with Autism. So is she collecting for the other child too? My guess is she'll go on welfare and get her 98K a year on the taxpayers dime. No doubt about it.

And, IMHO, that is no home. It looks more like an orphanage to me. No single one on one care - just slop the food and water in the mouth. When she's changing the diaper she doesn't even look at the child. Thank the good Lord I was only 1 of 4.

MOO

Mel

I know it's been said - but WHY hasn't she had the cleft lip fixed? I know she's collecting aid for her son with Autism. So is she collecting for the other child too?
idk,that's what we're wondering on both counts.I would venture to say it's probably considered a cosmetic repair and she doesn't collect for it,and thus,she does not want to spend her own cash to have it done;IDK what kind of ins. she has though.surely she could find a way to cover it.
she continues to get her own lips plumped though..go figure.

My guess is she'll go on welfare and get her 98K a year on the taxpayers dime. No doubt about it.
mine,too.that's too much help for her to turn down,imo.
but I bet she'd have a whole lot more money if she'd rid herself of that cheesy lawyer..my guess is he takes a cut off the top of anything she makes,and she gets whatever is left.

And, IMHO, that is no home. It looks more like an orphanage to me. No single one on one care - just slop the food and water in the mouth. When she's changing the diaper she doesn't even look at the child. Thank the good Lord I was only 1 of 4.

MOO

Mel
indeed,these kids are going to have one heck of a story to tell one of these days..some of them seem smart and are going to point the finger at the system and wonder publically why someone didn't step in to help them. JMO.

This reminds me of the English nursery rhyme:

There was an Old woman who lived in a shoe,
She had so many children, she didn't know what to do.

Imagine how many grandchildren this woman will one day have.

There is something really bizarre about this, mainly because she had those kids articifically. Science acted as the father. However, thinking of a woman with as many children as she has, and what her house must be like with them, must be quite enchanting in a noisy way.

Alisia :welcome4:

You're right about that rhyme.

I don't think enchanted is the right word for 14 young children stuck in the asylum with an unbalanced woman in charge of their very lives. If she was the mother she tried to portray herself to be, you might be right, but from all that we've seen over the last 2 years - I believe that house is a scary place to be and I'm am really concerned about those 14 children.

what???? how can she hate her babies? how can she say that? ok, I'll go read now ...

Nadya Suleman says she hates her babies and that they disgust her. Broke and fed up, she seems on the edge. Poor, poor kids.

Not unexpected. I hope CPS keeps their eyes open.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/30/nadya-suleman-my-babies-disgust-me/?hpt=hp_t2

I tried to read that article to see if there was some way that was taken out of context. Maybe she was kidding, maybe she was talking about their dirty diapers, something other then how that sounds. I can see how she hates her life, hates her responsibilities, hates her problems, but hate her babies? Wasn't she the baby hungry person that kept going back and back to that questionable doctor? Did someone put a gun to her head?

"I hate the babies, they disgust me."

She went on, "My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them."

The single mom told the magazine that the only way she can cope is to lock herself in the bathroom and cry.

"Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor. Anything to get peace and quiet," she said.===========================

Oh Lord. Someone needs to intervene. Nothing good is going to comde from trying to keep all of these kids together in that home. I VERY RARELY SAY THAT. If there is no abuse I am usually always for keeping a family together. But this lady is just WACKED OUT. She was really into having babies and being pregnant, but has no interest in raising them.

She had 6 little children at home, at least 2 of them Special Needs,no father to help, no money coming in, and she made it her priority to implant 14 more eggs into her uterus? That is sick, imo. She had no right to do that to her children at home or her new ones. She messed up all of their lives by bringing them into an impossible living situation.

oh, for cariste's sake - I have zero sympathy for her

and to say this in an interview so that her kids can google in the future & read all about how their mom hates them & they disgust her is just lovely

yeah Nadya, give them all up for adoption and then get yourself sterilized - that's my advice

after that maybe you could get a job and stop living off the taxpayers

She disgusted me then and disgusts me now. She never loved those babies. They are not wanted. She loved the idea of being a mom and being pregnant and having attention.

All those babies! Who is going to love them and take care of them? This woman is sick and, IMO, dangerous. Who else would make such a horrible public statement about their own, innocent kids?

I'm worried for them. The real world has obviously come crashing in and she cannot cope.

Either that or she's just making uglier publicity stunts in a desperate attempt to make money.

Either way, I am grossed out by her and worried for those little kids.

if she's asking to have the kids taken from her,then I hope that's just what happens.

She disgusted me then and disgusts me now. She never loved those babies. They are not wanted. She loved the idea of being a mom and being pregnant and having attention.

All those babies! Who is going to love them and take care of them? This woman is sick and, IMO, dangerous. Who else would make such a horrible public statement about their own, innocent kids?

I'm worried for them. The real world has obviously come crashing in and she cannot cope.

Either that or she's just making uglier publicity stunts in a desperate attempt to make money.

Either way, I am grossed out by her and worried for those little kids.

Here is one of her worrisome statements : "My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them."

My older ones are becoming animals because I have no time to properly DISCIPLINE them???? Is that why, because of a lack of discipline?

How about because of a LACK OF LOVE AND INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION?

If she truly believes that the kids are in just need of discipline, and that's their problem, then some one needs to intervene now. She obviously has no clue.

And if her coping mechanism is to sit on the bathroom floor and eat her lunch, locked away for hours , then it is just a matter of time before something tragic is going to happen with the 'out of control animals.' One of the kids is going to hurt one of the little ones and it will not be their fault, but they will live with it forever.

ETA: This woman really triggers me like no other, and I tried to figure out why. And I guess it is because we would have loved to have more children. Two is great, and I am blessed with 2 great kids. But I would have loved to have one or two more, BUT WE KNEW WE COULD NOT AFFORD IT FINANCIALLY, PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY. I had 4 miscarriages and it took 6 years to have our first child, 4 years to have the second. So we cut our losses. We accepted happily that we were a family of four. So it galls me to see this woman having child after child after child without a moment's thought to how she was going to care for them. How can she possibly give them any individual attention? She cannot do so. I even get kind of mad at the Duggars because of that, but they are at least doing a good job of caring for and nurturing their brood. It is not even a valid comparison. RANT OVER.

Celebritydate? (Whatever it's called.) I read it too fast and thought it said, "Celibate-something" and I thought, well, that sounds logical to me...I mean, enough is enough.

That state won't do a thing to help those kids until Nadya goes nuts and kills one of them. I don't understand why that woman doesn't walk away from it all and let the kids get decent homes before they are emotionally ruined. No one could handle that many kids day in and day out, but she doesn't even mention how the kids feel about having that many other kids around constantly and them never getting any privacy or quiet. Why didn't her parents help and take a couple of the older ones. Does Nadya still have all those Mexican nannies helping her out? Maybe they would like a couple of kids each to take home. They're probably more attached to their nanny than their mom anyway.

That state won't do a thing to help those kids until Nadya goes nuts and kills one of them. I don't understand why that woman doesn't walk away from it all and let the kids get decent homes before they are emotionally ruined. No one could handle that many kids day in and day out, but she doesn't even mention how the kids feel about having that many other kids around constantly and them never getting any privacy or quiet. Why didn't her parents help and take a couple of the older ones. Does Nadya still have all those Mexican nannies helping her out? Maybe they would like a couple of kids each to take home. They're probably more attached to their nanny than their mom anyway.

You're probably right. But really, those kids should have been taken away as soon as it became crystal clear to the world that she's a looney-toon! Those babies were always nothing but a way for her to thrust herself into the limelight. Utterly irresponsible and really just GROSS.

What a sad situation for all of those kids. It's bad enough there are SOOOO many of them. But they have a "mother" who seems to believe it's just all about HER - and only her.

Shame on her and shame on the state for continuing to allow this to go on.

I think this woman does have some mental issues for sure.

But if she's speaking about hating her life as it is now and vocalizing how frustrating and how she regrets having so many children she needs to be checked for depression.

Not only for her own sake but for those kids. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back