Sidebar from 6/24 released

When Cindy shut down Casey's access to her money, that's when Casey stared Chloroform searches.

Casey was paying huge cell phone bills with Cindy's account. Cindy even had a payment Casey made reversed....Casey kills Caylee, cause she's a spitful b!tch

Even the cell phone bill thingy is weird. When my son first got a phone we didn't know about the text messaging world and how teenagers do that a hundred times a day. We were shocked when we received the second bill and immediately went to research. We errored when we didn't pay a little bit more each month for unlimited texting which provides for a set bill amount. Still we had to pay for our error in choosing the wrong plan to begin with (I think that's a racket too). Anyway, why wouldn't CA take the time to look into why KC's phone bills were so high? Afterall, she way paying the bills them. :waitasec:

I don't know about psychopathy but doing bad stuff is learned behavior.

My daddy keeps cows, and the most placid of bovines will kill your azz if they feel you're threatening their calf. I know this, having run for my life a few times through a pasture.

Many years ago, a new borne calf became trapped under the trailer my daddy used to haul cattle and died, and the mama cow kept try to tell her dead baby to get up, kept licking the little corpse, and then grieved . . . GRIEVED . . . for days. Bellowing nonstop. It was heartbreaking.

The innate feeling that you will protect this other being starts when you first know you're pregnant, strengthens when you first feel a movement, and swells with your breasts when your milk comes in. And it never, ever goes away. It is not learned. It is built-in.

Except for a very few like Casey.

Blaise

I wish I could apologize for this long quote - but Smart Blonde so perfectly assembles this:

It's interesting to me that Linda Drane-Burdick clearly warns Cheney Mason and Jose Baez (starting at Page 15, Line 25) that talking about the 'family dysfunction' will open up a can of worms for the defense, but even more eye-opening, is Baez' response:

LDB: And, you're going to open the door to her criminal activity.

CM: I'm sorry?

LDB: You're going to open the door up to her criminal activity, to Ms. Anthony's criminal activity.

CM: Why, by talking about George?

LDB: By talking about family dysfunction.

CM: Uh-huh.

JA: You think you're going to be able to keep out all the stealing if you start that? That's what she's saying.

LDB: There's hundreds of checks that she wrote on her mother's account. Hundreds.

Baez: It's her mother.

~Well, okay then, Baez.
I guess it's okay to have murdered Caylee, too, then.

Afterall, Caylee was her daughter, right?

This is SOOOO much the HEART of the case, both against Casey's attitudes AND BAEZ's. SO PERFECTLY said here.

Is anyone else disgusted by this:

Ms. Drane Burdick: There's hundreds of checks that she wrote on her mother's account. Hundreds.

Mr. Baez: It's her mother.

Like its not REALLY stealing, because she only stole from her mother... That kind of excusing of behavior makes me sick.

Karma might handle that.... Mr Baez... why don't you give your daughter a credit card and checkbook in your name??? :innocent:

Hundreds? She just got more and more confident every time she did it! I wonder if she thought of it as "her checkbook". Once might be an act of desperation, or an emergency, or a very poor judgment call...hundreds is zero conscience, and no awareness (or caring) that she's hurting anyone.

For all of CA's faults, I feel badly about the load she carried in that family. Be it her own doing or not.

Why didn't they just give her a credit card, would've made more sense. Ica must have had major writer's cramp.

My daddy keeps cows, and the most placid of bovines will kill your azz if they feel you're threatening their calf. I know this, having run for my life a few times through a pasture.

Many years ago, a new borne calf became trapped under the trailer my daddy used to haul cattle and died, and the mama cow kept try to tell her dead baby to get up, kept licking the little corpse, and then grieved . . . GRIEVED . . . for days. Bellowing nonstop. It was heartbreaking.

The innate feeling that you will protect this other being starts when you first know you're pregnant, strengthens when you first feel a movement, and swells with your breasts when your milk comes in. And it never, ever goes away. It is not learned. It is built-in.

Blaise

I won't disagree except to say I feel the same and my son is adopted. I feel the love I have for my son is no less than a biological mother.

Blaise

That does sound heartbreaking. When I was a young girl, if a horse got hurt in a Western, I would cry and feel bad for hours afterward.

We got two Arabian filly's at the same time 15 years ago that were technically cousin's... However they were so close they were more like sister's.

6 years ago The one was bred and successfully, while the other didn't get pregnant.

The pregnant one went into labor and bled to death shortly after finally giving birth.

The colt survived with bottle feeding and then us finding a surrogate mother who had lost her baby shortly after birth.

The non pregnant mare has never been the same.

She was already upset while the dead mare laid there.
But when the truck came to pick her up... the non pregnant mare completely lost it. Screaming, kicking, bucking... I think the only reason she didn't jump the 8 foot fence is because she was out of energy.

The little colt was gone with the surrogate Mom for 7 full nights. When they were brought home the other mare still wasn't eating and was still screaming.

She still isn't the same. Most humans can eventually move on with their lives. Even after giving birth herself... which we had hoped would help her cope... she just isn't the same. It's horrendous.

I've thought about our horses a few times over the last three years. This wasn't even her child... and our horse completely lost it. The irony of it amazes me...

Blaise

Wouldn't have worked. Casey would have laughed and started plotting your demise too. I firmly believe Casey planned on MURDERERING her mother and father. Her friend even moved her stuff into storage, and didn't renew her lease because Casey's parents were going to GIVE Casey the house. Casey is not a normal child.

Think about those other seraches....

Trust ME....KC would have met her match with me! She would have received the beat down of her life from me and I'm not joking. Cindy and George may have been afraid of KC, but I'm not. She could have plotted my demise all she wanted to, but she would have never stolen from me again, nor threatened to take my grandchild out of my house where I was paying all the bills. Even though it is hard to do, if I had to take her to court for custody, I would have. Too many parents today placate their children and try to be their friends and do not teach them to respect them and other adults.

I'm on the fence whether KC was truly planning to kill CA and GA or if she was just telling another one of her lies to impress Amy. Those searches about weapons, neck breaking, etc. make me believe that she'd given it more than just a thought. LOL.

As children grow up they should be learning life lessons, whether through guidance from their parents or the hard way.

Clearly the Anthonys were passive for a myriad of reasons with KC, and it didn't just start when she got pregnant. I'd bet my house that she has been the way she is her entire life.

Sometimes a good swift kick in the behind is in order. I am old school, just like my parents were! They did not play, had rules and expectations for all of their children and made sure that we were responsible for our actions. They showed us plenty of love, but they did not placate, overindulge, nor act like the kids ran the house and they definitely weren't afraid of their children.

My dad always told us, if you go to jail for something that you did that broke the law, I will not bail you out. That scared us 3 girls straight for LIFE! LOL

Trust ME....KC would have met her match with me! She would have received the beat down of her life from me and I'm not joking. Cindy and George may have been afraid of KC, but I'm not. She could have plotted my demise all she wanted to, but she would have never stolen from me again, nor threatened to take my grandchild out of my house where I was paying all the bills. Even though it is hard to do, if I had to take her to court for custody, I would have. Too many parents today placate their children and try to be their friends and do not teach them to respect them and other adults.

I'm on the fence whether KC was truly planning to kill CA and GA or if she was just telling another one of her lies to impress Amy. Those searches about weapons, neck breaking, etc. make me believe that she'd given it more than just a thought. LOL.

As children grow up they should be learning life lessons, whether through guidance from their parents or the hard way.

Clearly the Anthonys were passive for a myriad of reasons with KC, and it didn't just start when she got pregnant. I'd bet my house that she has been the way she is her entire life.

Sometimes a good swift kick in the behind is in order. I am old school, just like my parents were! They did not play, had rules and expectations for all of their children and made sure that we were responsible for our actions. They showed us plenty of love, but they did not placate, overindulge, nor act like the kids ran the house and they definitely weren't afraid of their children.

My dad always told us, if you go to jail for something that you did that broke the law, I will not bail you out. That scared us 3 girls straight for LIFE! LOL

I would agree with all of your post as far as parenting normal children.

I still maintain Casey is not like other children, she was NEVER like other children. She probably seemed just like any other child.

It's not easy to take a child away from the mother. Everyone claiming they would have taken custody and thrown her out....is using magical thinking! It takes a heck of a lot to get custody of someone elses child.

*suspected murderers, rapists, pedophiles get to keep custody of their children.
...you really believe custody could be taken from a mother writing checks on her mothers account? :banghead:

Can some one please post the sidebar here. I can't read it. :(

Never mind, it loaded. :D

I would agree with all of your post as far as parenting normal children.

I still maintain Casey is not like other children, she was NEVER like other children. She probably seemed just like any other child.

It's not easy to take a child away from the mother. Everyone claiming they would have taken custody and thrown her out....is using magical thinking! It takes a heck of a lot to get custody of someone elses child.

*suspected murderers, rapists, pedophiles get to keep custody of their children.
...you really believe custody could be taken from a mother writing checks on her mothers account? :banghead:

Yes...sadly, it is very difficult to gain custody of a grandchild....I have close family members that have gone down that path.

Linda, you and I basically have the same thoughts about KC. KC had other irresponsible behavior too, other than the checks. I still to this day do not understand why she just didn't give primary custody to CA and GA until she got herself together, finished school, got an event planner job, moved into her own place and in perfect scenario, got married and had a husband to help her raise Caylee.

Hundreds? She just got more and more confident every time she did it! I wonder if she thought of it as "her checkbook". Once might be an act of desperation, or an emergency, or a very poor judgment call...hundreds is zero conscience, and no awareness (or caring) that she's hurting anyone.

For all of CA's faults, I feel badly about the load she carried in that family. Be it her own doing or not.

If the hundreds of checks are accurate, it sounds like CA knew lllloooooonnng
before anyone else did that KC was not working and not taking the baby to a Nanny. She has been muddying the waters for way too long. jmo

Can the paycheck of one spouse be garnished for the debts of another spouse in Florida? That does not seem right.

If the other spouse wasn't working they would have no choice. Might have been a joint credit card or something.

IMO Cindy tried, she closed accounts, she went & talked with a counselor who told her to toss Casey and Caylee to the curb. Cindy couldn't do it....she loved her grand daughter too much. That's the guilt and hell Cindy has to live with.

But she also discouraged, if not forbid, GA from holding KC accountable in any way. And, imo, this started way before she had the baby, she is a nurse, fgs, and she didn't know KC was pregnant until her 7th month?
Denial, denial, denial, enable, enable, enable. Sorry, but this little dear would still be around if not for the mother/daughter relationship going on here. I will not give CA much of a break here because she is full of sorrow.

I wasn't thinking about Major Margaret J. Houlihan at any time during that testimony... not even once. CA will back me up if need bee....

Okay so was this the side bar that prefaced KC's angry face caught on camera that was shown on media.

I can't remember but wasn't she reading the sidebar transcript and at there was a brief moment where she looked surprised at what was on the moniter and then she leaned over to Mason and made that "nasty" face and motioned towards Baez?

I thought that's what I remember but please let me know if I'm remembering wrong?
Both CM & JB were up at the sidebar at that point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back