2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think she's trying to get ICA off?

I respectfully disagree.

No my comment really didn’t say anything like that

I think someone can still have unconditional love for a daughter and not do anything illegal about it

NO IDEA WHERE YOU CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION FROM A COMMENT ABOUT THE MEANING OF LOVE

That was classic, " Judge: "Sustained." Baez: "May I approach, I think I need to clarify this issue..." Judge: Sustained!!!

really wonder what ICA thinks at this point....does she still expect to walk out arm in arm with CM or is she expecting the mistrial/retrial that JB told her would happen?

Does she see what we see?

I would give anything to know what ICA is really thinking right about now...she's looking pretty pale to me...

Sooo... what was the deal with the bone marrow? He started a line of questioning and then wandered away? did he lose cell signal or something and have to wing it on his own?

Unconditional love doesn't mean you have to get a murdering child acquitted. It means you love them during the trial, you love them when they're convicted. If that what's the case a lot of murderers would have girlfriends, boyfriends, parents, siblings lying to get them out of jail, even knowing that they deserve to be punished for their crimes.

I'm disappointed since he was not a DNA expert that JB didn't point out he's also not a chemist.

No one is stating that you should stop loving someone because of their faults, but covering up for murder does not fit the definition of love.
What happened to CA's love for Caylee? brushed aside in the quest to protect her murderer and herself.

Exactly. . .unconditional love for Caylee should be a huge if not the ONLY factor in CA's decision to lie or tell the truth!

JB came close to a homerun. He will get it on surrebuttal. Saline wash is not a good technique but he had to do it because he didn't open skull. Supports Dr. Spitz' assertion that autopsy was shoddy.

omg you kill me... in the good way.

I needed a small laugh to relieve my huge tension.

and PS

FWIW you remind me of another dear Deb I once knew.... here... or somewhere... I'll claim brain freeze

Maybe it's all in the name *wink wink*

hugs

love

quoting my own post; how lame is that.

Just You Deb :) does Finger 11 Paralyzer mean anything to you?

(just a song folks; dont overly infer) :)

Ok, I agree with your last several posts on Cindy et al. Dont make me do the, "Im not worthy" bow.

But... Wordy McWord, woman. (which translation = "I agree" ....for the zeitgeist impaired)

and yikes.

moo

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Old Defense Trick: When you have nothing, be sure to point out that evidence was not tested for DNA, regardless of whether even relevant!

I guess State is going to wait for Defense to call CA again on sur rebuttal and re-question her again then about the searches?

I'm sorry, but my idea of paying for their actions doesn't mean put the needle in them. LWOP yes. But not death. I cannot have my child put to death, I don't care what they did.

I am not saying it's ok to lie on the stand BTW.

Agreed. I think if i didn't kill myself and my child first, and was put on the stand, I would go to jail before speaking. I would just say: 'I can't testify against my child. Please understand."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288