2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this fazes ICA. What. So. Ever. Skull, skeleton, brain, sawing, etc etc. She is so blank.

They're talking about cutting your child's fragile skull ICA. Can I get a reaction!!

It looks to me, observing ICA that she is aging on a daily basis and knowing more and more on a daily basis that she was "caught" and she will pay.

Soon enough she won't be OUT of her cell for 8 hours wearing a pink ruffle blouse!

KC's gone all muscle headed again-- she's tense.

Children's skulls are more fragile. :( Danger would be to create fractures by sawing through skull.

ICA looked like she just realized she should act upset. Hey wait, where is her thinker pose.

Start ICA eye poke in response to showing picture of skull.....

JB came close to a homerun. He will get it on surrebuttal. Saline wash is not a good technique but he had to do it because he didn't open skull. Supports Dr. Spitz' assertion that autopsy was shoddy.

If JB ever did score a home run he would never be able to find
his way back to home base in order to score........Believe me!!

Looking at ICA, I always get this feeling from her that she truly does not think this whole trial is a big deal. That there is no way anyone would find her guilty and she'll be sitting on the beach by Monday. She really is one of those people that get so caught up in their lies, that its now the truth to them. So horrifying.

I dont think she thinks she will get out. Im sure she was told we can get the death pen dropped but she will be spending a longggggg time in jail.

Ope, someone nudged ICA and gave her the sign to pretend to be upset by this.

Oh no poor GA they just showed him in a REAL thinker pose even though JA was careful not to show that pic.

"unnecessarily invasive to the remains" there we have it from the expert...and tears in my eyes

I know and dr. spitz came off disrespectful like he would have come at it with a jack hammer - IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks