2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did y'all hear what Beth Karas said? :lol: When JA took that huge pic of Caylee's skull sawed in half and showed it to the forensic guy, when he brought it back he put it right in front of and facing ICA! :great: and JB had to get up and turn it around!!

Did this testimony happen today during the rebuttal? I need to see this!

I just have to say my head is spinning now...with the ladder lie! This opens up so much more to the lies within the fam. What really happened on the 15th of June, possibly NOT the 16th! IIRC GA had to be tagging along with 'a story', pool ladder included, if he was supposedly the last to see Caylee leave the home @ 12:50 w/ICA on 6/16.

I need a fresh brain to think about this & may review the calendar of 31 days as well.

:maddening::banghead:

I have never believed GA saw Caylee leave with Casey on the 16th..I'm thinking Casey left with Caylee on the night of the 15th and that was the last time CA and GA ever saw Caylee...JMHO..

Did y'all hear what Beth Karas said? :lol: When JA took that huge pic of Caylee's skull sawed in half and showed it to the forensic guy, when he brought it back he put it right in front of and facing ICA! :great: and JB had to get up and turn it around!!

Girl, I saw it when it happened! It was one of those moments when ICA was poking her eyes to work up tears and acted like she could not look at the "horror". I wondered what was going on and then I saw Jose being ICA's "hero" go and turn it around with a look of disgust on his face toward JA. I don't know if it was intentional on JA's part...but if it was...it was brilliant! :crazy:

Watched the beginning and end of ICA's meltdown. JB handed her (probably jury instructions for deliberation) papers to read, she threw them down, waving her arms and yellingat the defense team and feed stopped then cut back with her still visibly angry, upset and being led sternly back into holding.

Darn! I missed that. Any idea where I could see it? Was it at the very end of the day?

Hey KC - How ya like Baez now?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQKsKbXN1A4&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪How You Like Me Now? - The Heavy‬‏[/ame]

I bet they'd say Padilla deleted them!! I don't think they asked anyone about deleting them either. But I might have missed it.

Wasn't in said (not in court) that ICA did it when she gave LE the print out of her phone records. Happened at same time?

When I first read the note what really made me pause was when he wrote "Jose keeps calling me". It made me wonder if JB kept calling thinking "No George, don't commit suicide...we need you to be the fall guy" or if he truly cared.

I really think JB and Casey neither one care. It would be better for their case to blame a dead guy who can't defend himself. And he had the nerve to use the phrase 'morally bankrupt' about someone else. Talk about cahooooooonas.

Did this testimony happen today during the rebuttal? I need to see this!

Yes, JA practically put the poster right in the experts face! It was huge! I'll have to rewatch it on WESH youtube later..they have the casey cam in their replays.:floorlaugh:

Just quoting this because I would appreciate a quick recap as well! :)
TIA
okay... let's see.......

I woke up late and rushed around like crazy thinking.. oh em gee I am missing the rebuttal case! Clicked on wesh live feed and it said "court is delayed indefinately"

I went back and watch the 21 minutes of the morning and witness JB have total emotional fits over the State's rebuttal case... and hhjp actually gave them the balance of the morning to depose a few of the witnesses (or re depose that is).

my take: JB knew he was on a sinking ship with the impeachment of CA and was upset and throwing fits

they were out of court until almost 2 pm and which time we heard from the rebuttal witnesses.

1) first was custodian of gentiva records... he showed that cindy was logged onto her work computer during the chloroform searches and that she actually worked over time

2)next was Cindy's old boss.. again more reinforcement that cindy was lying.

3)next was a scientist that said the material in the skull was not organic (as dr spitz was saying)

4)next we had forensic anthropologist saying it is not protocol to open up a skull

5)next we had fbi computer guy who said there was no evidence of computer searches for cholophyll, hand sanitizer, bamboo, gentiva

6)next we had another computer person that said there was no deleted files containing chlorophyll, hand sanitizer or bamboo in the unalocated space or on the hard drive. she than said that gentiva remote access page had never been accessed by that computer.

7)last was yuri saying that on the day cindy claims to have called george in a panic over the pool ladder... there were no calls made from the house to george...

((may have forgot something but I think that was it))

I have always felt that. The time had come to dispose of her pet.I hope she gets what she deserves.

My thoughts exactly! Caylee brought her lots of attention for the first couple of years (just like carrying around a cute puppy that everyone stops to adore) but when the "puppy" got in the way of her love-life and party-life, she decided it was time to "euthanize" her and bury her in the backyard, only the backyard didn't workout so she took her to the "other" pet cemetery.

I don't think Casey ever really felt true motherly love for her child. I think her whole life after Caylee's unplanned birth was nothing but a performance (show) for all those around her. She's STILL performing even now.

Rest in peace, little angel girl. Your short sweet life has affected thousands.

Wasn't in said (not in court) that ICA did it when she gave LE the print out of her phone records. Happened at same time?
I do think it was done around the same time or that's what they implied. Thanks.
But, was this the time when the family was working on the MySpace page?

PS- can you tell I want to know what LA did? lol

Yes, JA practically put the poster right in the experts face! It was huge! I'll have to rewatch it on WESH youtube later..they have the casey cam in their replays.:floorlaugh:

Oh, I will definitely check this out! Thanks!

As much as I want to get this show on the road and get the jury deliberating I am glad for a day off tomorrow. My house needs a major cleaning & I might actually go outside for awhile if it isn't too hot. I'm thinking that I need to come up with crockpot supper for Sunday too...lol

I'll make good use of tomorrow too, I always clean better when I'm tense anyway. Only problem is, I have company coming for dinner on Sunday so maybe I'll prepare some of it tomorrow night and then they can eat on tv tables in front of HLN. I'm sure they'll understand.
Does the State argue last? I hope so.

Just quoting this because I would appreciate a quick recap as well! :)
TIA

Posted this in the trial thread-

b8509934-4559-4eff-96e2-45c4fcc4a70c_300.jpg

Linda was very direct and to the point in her questioning. She asked the first witness (Gentiva lawyer) about how long a user stays logged in when using a computer and if the activity is recorded. The witness answered that every worker has their own log in information and password and that you usually stay log in for for 5 hours if you're not using the computer. Linda then asked about activity on specific dates. (I don't know if you've noticed it, but when Linda wants you to pay attention she puts emphasis on certain words. She did that here.) The witness then confirmed that there was a lot of user activity related to a patient of Mrs. Anthony on those dates and performed by Cindy Anthony's log in informaion.

7191e1e6-d8c7-44ca-9b6b-a6ee4ee15a7d_300.jpg

The next witness (Gentiva Supervisor) stated that even if your user information stays logged in, the computer logs off after 15 minutes. She also made it very clear that someone could not be at home, yet have the records show that that person was at work. (She answered with a very clear "NO!") The witness stated that she checks the records every day before sending them to another department. She stated that messing with time cards is ILLEGAL and she had not done it.

Jose Baez spend maybe 5 minutes cross-examining both witnesses. Had nothing useful to state.

It was very clear for the jury, most definitely.

After that we had two doctors. Dr. Goldberger says he did a cranial wash because it was best way not to disturb skull (as compared to sawing it open).

46eef054-f77f-407e-909e-2edd94ca4e2d_300.jpg

Dr. Warren said its not considered best practice to saw open a skull in a skeletal case. rebutting what Dr. Sptiz said.

2ea484ac-846d-4f7b-aedc-9435ffd5548e_300.jpg

Stenger searched Anthony computer files for keywords: chlorophyll, neck, hand sanitizer, bamboo and Gentiva. Stenger says he found no reference to chlorophyll with any spelling. He also stated that neck breaking was entered by a human being in google search. It was definitely not a pop up of any kind. No internet searches for bamboo either.

f26c6c02-60dc-42de-9114-83129f93f0cd_300.jpg

Osborne searched the harddrive (not internet searches) and said she only found 1 reference to "chlorophyll" and it was in a dictionary file. (Microsoft Office, probably). Hand sanitizer never appeared. but bamboo did -- bamboo flooring, bamboo furniture, figurines, but no bamboo as it relates to dogs.

647db512-f538-44e8-b2d4-958b32574880_300.jpg

Melich testified that there were no calls between Cindy Anthony to George Anthony on June 16, 2008. (Related to Cindy calling George about the ladder being up). Jose brought up that George Anthony might've had multiple cellphones. Judge said it was hearsay.

And that was pretty much it.

Posted this in the trial thread-

b8509934-4559-4eff-96e2-45c4fcc4a70c_300.jpg

Linda was very direct and to the point in her questioning. She asked the first witness (Gentiva lawyer) about how long a user stays logged in when using a computer and if the activity is recorded. The witness answered that every worker has their own log in information and password and that you usually stay log in for for 5 hours if you're not using the computer. Linda then asked about activity on specific dates. (I don't know if you've noticed it, but when Linda wants you to pay attention she puts emphasis on certain words. She did that here.) The witness then confirmed that there was a lot of user activity related to a patient of Mrs. Anthony on those dates and performed by Cindy Anthony's log in informaion.

7191e1e6-d8c7-44ca-9b6b-a6ee4ee15a7d_300.jpg

The next witness (Gentiva Supervisor) stated that even if your user information stays logged in, the computer logs off after 15 minutes. She also made it very clear that someone could not be at home, yet have the records show that that person was at work. (She answered with a very clear "NO!") The witness stated that she checks the records every dag before sending them to another department. She stated that messing with time cards is ILLEGAL and she had not done it.

Jose Baez spend maybe 5 minutes cross-examining both witnesses. Had nothing useful to state.

It was very clear for the jury, most definitely.

After that we had two doctors. Dr. Goldberger says he did a cranial wash because it was best way not to disturb skull (as compared to sawing it open).

46eef054-f77f-407e-909e-2edd94ca4e2d_300.jpg

Dr. Warren says its not considered best practice to saw open a skull in a skeletal case. rebutting what Dr. Sptiz said.

2ea484ac-846d-4f7b-aedc-9435ffd5548e_300.jpg

Stenger searched Anthony computer files for keywords: chlorophyll, neck, hand sanitizer, bamboo and Gentiva. Stenger says he found no reference to chlorophyll w/ any spelling. He also stated that neck breaking was entered by a human being in google search. It was definitely not a pop up of any kind. No internet searches for bamboo either.

f26c6c02-60dc-42de-9114-83129f93f0cd_300.jpg

Osborne says she only found 1 reference to "chlorophyll" and it was in a dictionary file. (Microsoft Office, probably). Hand sanitizer never appeared. but bamboo did -- bamboo flooring, bamboo furniture, figurines, but no bamboo as it relates to dogs.

647db512-f538-44e8-b2d4-958b32574880_300.jpg

Melich said no calls between Cindy Anthony to George Anthony June 16, 2008. (Related to Cindy calling George about the ladder being up). Jose brought up that George Anthony might've had multiple cellphones. Judge said it was hearsay.

And that was pretty much it.

Awesome!

Question of the day-

Will ICA recommend JB to a fellow inmate?

Caught some stuff in perusal here about Casey wearing her sweaters, etc, in weird ways to show a belly bump as if she is pregnant. I can't find where I was going to go back to and read up on where that information came from, etc. Got too busy with other stuff. Anyway, can anyone update me on that tidbit?? I guess I got a few reads that she was trying to say she was pregnant or was showing the jury she was, etc... How the heck would ICA be pregnant????? OR is this just a bunch of malarkey???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17