Video of a 5 year old Casey at a birthday party released today

How much were the A's paid for this video? Same old same old.

Does it say somewhere that the Anthonys released this video? I thought it might be a clip from some other child's birthday party because the story refers to "a birthday party" and not "her birthday party".

IMO her saying "my name is Casey" sounds like the parents of the birthday child or whoever was taping this asked each child to introduce themselves. If it was Cindy or George videotaping Casey at her own birthday party she wouldn't have to say her name.

I love reading posts and never comment bc I never know if I will make sense! But anyway reading the comments you all said about her eyes even as a child reminds me of a child I know and I am afraid of what this child will be like in the future. I am afraid of leaving my child around this child because of stuff this child has done in the past. This child purposely hurts other children and I asked one time "Why do you want to hurt people?" This child had such a cold look in their eyes and ignored me. I stare at pictures of this child and sometimes catch myself staring at them when I am around because their eyes seem to have nothing there, and that is so scary because this is a child and I want to be nice to them. This child seems to be getting better, but still I am uneasy around them and will never leave my kids alone with them. God knows I pray it never happens, BUT if this child ever did something like this or worse, I cannot say I would surprised because of the signs I see now. It's just sad.

Sorry to ramble but seeing this video, and knowing what she grew up to be just makes me so sad.

JMO but I think the child probably seems to be getting better b/c he/she is learning to mimic the social behaviour of others ... as they age, they become more charming and more manipulative (and more deadly)

Maybe I am just hard core biased against ica... But even in this video, something seems a bit off about her...like she has 'dead eyes' or something. JMO.

Something probably was off with her from a very young age. Probably from birth. I still think she was cute.....but it is kind of chilling to think about what she has become.

It makes me sad to look at KC as a little girl & see the loss of (future) potential. I don't think her & Caylee look much alike but we'll never have a video of Caylee at that age to compare. I'd like to see sidebysides of KC & Caylee at 2 1/2. I doubt George & Cindy released this.

I love reading posts and never comment bc I never know if I will make sense! But anyway reading the comments you all said about her eyes even as a child reminds me of a child I know and I am afraid of what this child will be like in the future. I am afraid of leaving my child around this child because of stuff this child has done in the past. This child purposely hurts other children and I asked one time "Why do you want to hurt people?" just makes me so sad.

Please excuse clip......just wanted to say WELCOME!

JMO but I think the child probably seems to be getting better b/c he/she is learning to mimic the social behaviour of others ... as they age, they become more charming and more manipulative (and more deadly)

that is very true because the moment this child is alone with a child, they begin to hurt any child around them, even kids 4 years older than them.

Looking at Casey in this video, all I can really see is Cindy as a "stage mom" or "pageant mom." I think she not only gave brith to Casey, but also "created" her. And she wanted to do the same with Caylee. I really wonder what Cindy's childhood was like...

I think it's just a short clip of a birthday party and that KC looks like a precious little girl. I see nothing sinister or "dark". It's just sad to think of how her life turned out so wrong.

I have many videos and pictures of my son's friends as they were growing up with my boys. I can look at them now and remember what a special time that was, even though for some of them, life didn't turn out so easy or perfect.

Does it say somewhere that the Anthonys released this video? I thought it might be a clip from some other child's birthday party because the story refers to "a birthday party" and not "her birthday party".

IMO her saying "my name is Casey" sounds like the parents of the birthday child or whoever was taping this asked each child to introduce themselves. If it was Cindy or George videotaping Casey at her own birthday party she wouldn't have to say her name.

The following is copied and pasted from a post above in this thread:

"WFTV says in the link below that she is 5 years old in the video.

HOME VIDEO: 5-Year-Old Casey Anthony
Home video of Casey Anthony in 1991 was obtained by WFTV, courtesy of Anderson Cooper's show AC360. (07/01/11)
http://www.wftv.com/video/28419064/index.html"

I think that makes it clear this video was taken by Casey's parents in 1991 (Casey turned 5 in 1991). The Anthony's have likely run out of pictures and videos of Caylee to sell and are now dipping into whatever is left. Expect to see pictures of Baby Lee soon.

I see a sociopath anxious to fit in and behave correctly. But, I know I'm jaded.

I haven't seen many pictures at all of young Casey. I keep hearing they are out there, but I can only find like 4 or 5

Casey didn't have the cute little toddler look in the video. I consider age 5 to be the end of the toddler stage. Her eyes look funny, she doesn't have a big bright smile, and looks like she's plotting something even then. She's not at ease, and I've always thought she looked stiff and ill at ease in all of her photos.

The following is copied and pasted from a post above in this thread:

"WFTV says in the link below that she is 5 years old in the video.

HOME VIDEO: 5-Year-Old Casey Anthony
Home video of Casey Anthony in 1991 was obtained by WFTV, courtesy of Anderson Cooper's show AC360. (07/01/11)
http://www.wftv.com/video/28419064/index.html"

I think that makes it clear this video was taken by Casey's parents in 1991 (Casey turned 5 in 1991). The Anthony's have likely run out of pictures and videos of Caylee to sell and are now dipping into whatever is left. Expect to see pictures of Baby Lee soon.

I read that but I don't see how it makes it clear that Casey's parents took it. “Home video of Casey Anthony” could mean home video owned by Casey Anthony or simply a video taken of her. WFTV could have obtained someone else's home video and calculated that Casey was five knowing the date of the video.

IMO the video looks like it's just blurry and brief glimpses of Casey that were cut from a tape showing a bunch of other children and probably a whole lot of footage of the birthday girl/boy. It does not focus on Casey like her proud parents filming her would.

The Anthonys have been at the trial every day and probably have a lot more on their mind right now than making money selling pictures and if they wanted to I bet they could have sold better, more adorable pictures of Casey than this. Something with a smile, hugging a cute pet or an endearing toy, looking softer than this.

All kidding aside-- I see a little girl whose face looks like when you take a photo of someone's face and put it together using the left side of the face. So the face is made up of two left sides, kinda gives a demonic, unsettling look. Real subtle, but something's a little "off."

The one thing that struck me was the way she spoke. Maybe it's just the video quality? But she sounded very hesitant, and sort of slower, and less confident to speak than I would expect a 5 year old to be. It didn't seem like shyness so much as maybe something in her speech? I know every child's different. She just seemed much different than I would have expected. I would have expected her to be a bubbly, talkative child, since the people who've spoken about her have described her as outgoing.

Maybe I am just hard core biased against ica... But even in this video, something seems a bit off about her...like she has 'dead eyes' or something. JMO.

Thank you for saying this! I thought it was just me. She looks pretty sullen, and when she smiles it looks forced, IMO. She hadn't perfected the fake 'bubbly, perky' persona yet. And when she looks right at the camera, the 'shark eyes' jumped right out at me. :eek:kay:

Warmoth & Sheaffer kept remarking on how similar Casey & Caylee look, am I the only one who doesn't see it? :waitasec:

OH, SNAP! :floorlaugh:

They don't look anything alike if you ask me.

Caylee resembles CA around the mouth just a bit, and has GA's eyes, but her overall coloring and skin tone is different than them. Maybe that comes from her father?

ICA - I don't know who she resembles but she looks exactly the same as when she was a child - especially with her hair long and pulled back. I guess she would resemble CA more than GA, but only in certain expressions in photos.

I would never look at a photo of Caylee and one of ICA and say "Oh that must be her child" if I didn't already know that.

My son just turned 5 in May and--as sick as it makes me to type it--he looks exactly like ICA in this video, even the same voice, and the same body language. I'd LIKE to think that it's the presentation of a typical shy 5 year old. But it's a little unsettling that if you were to give this little girl a buzz cut, she would look like my son's identical twin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back