What will Casey's reaction be when the verdict comes in?

I'm thinking when Casey hears her guilty verdict she will have a huge angry outburst directed towards Cindy and George. I'm sure Cindy will have some sort of meltdown/outburst and I think George will be stunned and helping Cindy. For some reason I think Lee will not be there...and I don't know why I think that, I just do.

In my dreams it would go something like this - - -

Judge Perry - Has the jury reached its' verdict?

Jury Foreman/woman - We have Your Honor.

Judge Perry is handed the verdict.

Judge Perry - In the Case of the State of Florida versus Casey Marie Anfoney... the jury finds the defendent, in the charge of First Degree Murder, GUILTY.

AT THE SAME TIME:

The gallery erupts in applause.

Casey attacks Jose Baez.

Jose screams "Not the pocket square! Not the pocket square!"

Jeff Ashton cheers Casey on.

Linda Drane Burdick burns all of Jose's clicky pens.

Cheney Mason goes back to sleep.

Ann Finnell gets ready for the penalty phase (Can't say anything negative about her).

Dorthy Clay Sims creates an add on Craigslist titled "Babysitter for Hire."

Cindy Anthony collapses and since no one reaches out to catch her, we hear a loud THUD, at she hits the ground. She dusts off and tries it again.

As Cindy lays on the ground, George Anthony hands her divorce papers.

Judge Perry looks up case law... he does have a contempt of court hearing for Jose coming up soon.

Roy Kronk hands Leonard Padilla a bouquet of daisies.

I'm too tired to go on... but I am sure she will simply shake her head "no"

Brilliant!! But you owe me a new montior due to my spewing my drink while laughing ;)

I think if she is found guilty of 1st degree murder, she will be mad as heck because it's all about her afterall. The veins will pop out of her neck, but I think she will attempt to maintain her composure (as the penalty phase has not occurred yet).

I heard Vinnie Paulatan (sp?) talking to several guests this evening and from what i heard, unless the Prosecution gets the DP, the ultimate of what they went after in this case, it WILL be considered a WIN for the defense if she gets anything else.

My friend is a defense attorney in FL and she and I debated this case. She said the same thing: 'as long as Casey doesn't get the DP, it is a victory for the defense.' :waitasec: Okay, whatever...I'm fine with LWOP. She harped on the "no cause of death" thing and couldn't believe that I could sentence someone to DP or LWOP without knowing HOW a victim died. I reminded her that a 2-year old doesn't commit suicide; nor do they throw themself triple bagged with duct tape across their face in the woods. She does, however, think that the 31 days is what will seal Casey's fate.

I'm sort of hoping for LWOP (less chance of appeal) and hoping that she will spend the rest of her natural life in general population. That will separate the women from the girls.

Judge Perry - In the Case of the State of Florida versus Casey Marie Anfoney... the jury finds the defendent, in the charge of First Degree Murder, GUILTY.

(respectfully snipped)

:goodpost: I just want to hear this part - just as you have it above.:praying:

IF she is acquitted by some miracle, this will be my reaction:
:eek: :noooo: :pullhair::tears::banghead: :sick: :maddening:
I'm happy that my husband is home this week. I may need him to pick me up from the floor, if she's acquitted.

IF she is found guilty of 1st degree murder, this will be my reaction::woohoo: :cloud9: :great:

But, for now, we wait...:waiting:.

:justice: for Caylee :rose:RIP SWEET BABY CAYLEE :rose:

The young au paire nanny from years ago, made such an emotional scene at sentencing that the judge overturned her conviction.

She has come close a few times to losing her temper during this trial, and barely held things in check today after all was said and done.
We all KNOW she has a volatile, mercurial temper when she can't persuade others to believe her and I highly doubt has heard the word "No" very often in her life, nor I'm quite sure EVER been so blatantly disbelieved and proven a liar so often.She has GOT to be seething just under the surface

I suspect if the DP is given she will glare at HHJP, THEN scream like a banshee and jump up on the DT table, pull down her pants, squat down and defecate on it and start slinging poo at everyone she sees while jumping up and down and screeching like a monkey. Wide eyed, snarling and biting at anyone who comes close until the stunned bailiffs taze her into submission.

I also predict that a wild eyed, screaming JB will knock a stunned and sloth like CM butt over tea kettle in his wild flight away from the crazed ICA

Hey!! It could happen ...:floorlaugh:

What a visual! Thanks for the laugh!

AT THE SAME TIME:

Casey attacks Jose Baez.

Ann Finnell gets ready for the penalty phase (Can't say anything negative about her).

Cindy Anthony collapses and since no one reaches out to catch her, we hear a loud THUD, at she hits the ground. She dusts off and tries it again.

Judge Perry looks up case law... he does have a contempt of court hearing for Jose coming up soon.

OMG!! The funniest thing I have read in a long time! Thanks! LDB burns all of JB's clicky pens!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

As much as I enjoyed LolaMoon08's description what I think will happen is:

1. Guilty of 1st degree or felony murder. Stone face or some fake tears. Jose Baez will cry, he really thought he had this thing in the bag (ha!). Cheney Mason will continue to keep at least one person between himself and ICA at all times. Cindy will throw a hissy fit, either in court or just outside in the hallway. Every reporter will tweet about it, some will have photos. George will weep but try to be strong for "Cynthia Marie". Inside he will feel satisfaction that justice has been done for his little Caylee but he will never express that to anyone. Lee will not show up, the poor guy is broken.

2. During the penalty phase Cindy will beg for ICA's life but the jury won't care. But George and maybe Lee will ask them for mercy and the jury *will* care, especially about George. In a huge ironic twist George will save ICA's life because the torture the defense put him through will make him so sympathetic the jury will not be able to resist his pleas.

3. The jury recommends LWOP and she will smile a little, dab at some fake tears and Cindy will cry very loudly from the back of the courtroom. Then (oh please let this be true) Chief Judge Belvin Perry will *OVERTURN* the jury's sentence recommendation and sentence her to death. ICA will be confused then the rage will take over. Anyone in arms reach will be the target until they drag her kicking and screaming out of the courtroom.

Hey, a girl can dream, right?

I think the fact that her defense table asked to have her declared mentally competent was a result of her acting out with them. I believe she will have a hissy fit. Casey doesn't like to lose. Even LWOP will send her into a tizzy.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I spoke to a reporter in the know who was in trial today and his impression is that #JoseBaez and #caseyanthony believe they've won this.

via twitter

Is Geraldo concered "a reporter"?

In my opinion -- Any emotional, out-of-control behavior by Casey Anthony will happen during the Closing Argument part of the trial.
I don't believe KC will be able to control herself when the State methodically takes apart the Defense's Opening Statement lie-by-lie.
That's when I believe KC will go "nutts." But, that's just my opinion.

I hope this has not already been said as I have just been skimming.

We have to remember, that the only true tears that ever come from that woman's body are for herself. Nobody else, nothing else has been able to invoke tears from her. Not her daughter's death, not them talking about her daughters rotting remains, not her mother breaking down, not her father breaking down.

With that said, if she is found guilty, I fully expect her to blow her top. I think she will be stunned at first, because I really do think she is so confident that she is going to win, just like the day she walked into the jail, handcuffed, smirking in that God-awful blue shirt. I think after a few moments of being shocked, she is going to totally breakdown crying, maybe even screaming at her DT.

God forbid she be found innocent, but if she is, she will raise those eyebrows and smirk that Grinchy smirk she makes...in an "I told you so" kind of way. I just hope and pray that we never have to see her reaction to being found innocent.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!! It's almost time baby girl!!!

The young au paire nanny from years ago, made such an emotional scene at sentencing that the judge overturned her conviction.

In that case the parents were both doctors if I am recalling. And there certainly was some concern that perhaps one of them hurt the baby. I think you are talking about the case in Boston Beatrice right?

Well, it IS all about her, so I vote she won't be stone faced-- there will be reaction, and a big one. I just hope her nose doesn't run, can't handle the way she works it. :)

I heard Vinnie Paulatan (sp?) talking to several guests this evening and from what i heard, unless the Prosecution gets the DP, the ultimate of what they went after in this case, it WILL be considered a WIN for the defense if she gets anything else.

I heard that, too. I wonder if Casey knows that?! I can see Baez grinning ear to ear if she gets LWOP and she is going at him like a lioness protecting her cubs. Oops, bad analogy..

AT THE SAME TIME:

Casey attacks Jose Baez.

This is hysterical, the perfect scenario:great:

If she is acquitted I will have a heart attack and be in ICU!!! I cannot bear the thought of this girl walking away a free woman.....

Not only that, but Cindy and George had better be in a witness protection program in outer Siberia.

I think she will be found guilty and there will be lots of NO head shaking on her part. She will fake cry. JB will have some schmucky look on his face as always. DCS will be the one consoling ICA. I think her breakdown will come behind closed doors though. Will they handcuff her right then and there on the spot? I sure hope so, I want to see that!! Everything she does on her part I believe will be totally faked.

In that case the parents were both doctors if I am recalling. And there certainly was some concern that perhaps one of them hurt the baby. I think you are talking about the case in Boston Beatrice right?

what happened? very curious!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back