Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chart for the post above. Thanks Leomoon for the detailed instructions.

Wow, it's so weensy. I gave the chart a late Sag rising. If you get a magnifying glass you can see "Medea", "Caylee" & "Cosicosi" transiting Mars & natal "Medea" in the 12th house.

The chart for the post above. Thanks Leomoon for the detailed instructions.

Wow, it's so weensy. I gave the chart a late Sag rising. If you get a magnifying glass you can see "Medea", "Caylee" & "Cosicosi" transiting Mars & natal "Medea" in the 12th house.

Ha ha, I can see it just fine! You may want to just practice however, you can change the sizes there on that link too.....

Good 1st attempt Paulette, and I see Medea and Caylee......and that you used Feb 25. 2008 for the Transits.

Thanks for adding them. It is rather incredible to see them isn't it?......:( Over Uranus that planet of strange experiences, disappearances and erratic behaviors) I believe TR Pluto over Neptune shows us that Chloroform was used then (Neptune rules gasses)

And, anudder thing, girlies, take a squint at post #479 and the face Prisoner is mugging behind and at Jose Angel Baez. And do remember, she had RELEASED the balance of The Team in favour of Ann Finnell, and now states she is GOING to rely on this "brilliant Constitutional lawyer" who claims the FL D.P. unconstitutional on its face. Whoops! Goilies, someone just fell flat on her notorious FACE (surely ONE for the Ages and most assuredly a marked "TEN out of TEN".) Guess WHO!

snipped: "Good 1st attempt Paulette, and I see Medea and Caylee......and that you used Feb 25. 2008 for the Transits."

Thanks Leo, I'd like it a bit bigger so one can see the catastrophe developing in the 12th house.

Have you ever seen the Tom & Jerry cartoons where the devil is on one shoulder and an angel on the other prodding Tom to do the right/wrong thing? I'd say Neptune was the devil, whispering in her ear, "Here's your chance, make a bid for freedom." Notice Saturn transiting 5 Virgo making a trine to her natal Neptune. That aspect is the angel warning her off - but she's too excited & wants to go live the "Beautiful Life".

----------------------------------------------

Ha ha, I can see it just fine! You may want to just practice however, you can change the sizes there on that link too.....

Good 1st attempt Paulette, and I see Medea and Caylee......and that you used Feb 25. 2008 for the Transits.

Thanks for adding them. It is rather incredible to see them isn't it?......:( Over Uranus that planet of strange experiences, dissapearances and erratic behaviors) I believe TR Pluto over Neptune shows us that Chloroform was used then (Neptune rules gasses)

I thought I remember reading that Neptune also rules water? That is why this is so interesting even the stars are leaving us in the dark.

snipped: "Good 1st attempt Paulette, and I see Medea and Caylee......and that you used Feb 25. 2008 for the Transits."

Thanks Leo, I'd like it a bit bigger so one can see the catastrophe developing in the 12th house.

Have you ever seen the Tom & Jerry cartoons where the devil is on one shoulder and an angel on the other prodding Tom to do the right/wrong thing? I'd say Neptune was the devil, whispering in her ear, "Here's your chance, make a bid for freedom." Notice Saturn transiting 5 Virgo making a trine to her natal Neptune. That aspect is the angel warning her off - but she's too excited & wants to go live the "Beautiful Life".

----------------------------------------------

Try using larger then a 63% (I think I use 75%) gif size on Astro.com 1st.

I can't imagine really what goes on in Casey's head, nor would i want to exchange places with her. (in her head that is!) far too complicated to live in there. :(

Gamom: Remember too, Neptune is also the planet of dissolution. Things are seldom as they "appear" with Neptune vibes.
Often what IS then "is not"
Or just fades away....into smoke and mirrors.

I have to "ditto" everything said in this post. I can look at the charts all day, but I can't read them. I rely on the talents of those who can to tell what they say. I have ordered a couple of books to read about beginning astrology, but in the meantime, I'm astrology "dumb".

I'm very grateful for everyone who contributes here.

Ditto. I love to read all of the astrologers posts. I dont understand them half the time at first so I have to read them over and over. Thanks for all of you patience as I know it must be frustrating dealing with us lay people asking what seems to be the obvious sometimes. I have to ordered a book just so I can understand these posts a little more.

Didn't want the you guys to miss this..(I posted this in the main forum as well.) Cindy's pants stay on fire! I was in Target earlier tonight to pick up doggie treats and I nearly fell over in the floor when I came across these.......

http://www.nylabone.com/product-finder/by-product-type/healthy-livingtrade-coq10-chlorophyll.htm

2zsoadt.jpg

Um Cindy...even though we know now there's no way you could have been searching on that computer in March....turns out Chlorphyll must not be too bad for dogs afterall. As a matter of fact, I bought my pups some of these tonight.

Cannot wait until we finally get an accurate birthtime for ICA :)

What I like about the Sag rising chart it would make Jupiter her chart ruler and the downside of Jupiter is GRANDIOSE thinking. Belief the ego self can do no wrong. And that thinking can give one a Haughty nature thinking they are better than anyone else.That would go with what we know about our inmate.
Neptune in the first ~LIAR Liar pants on fire.. Neptune on the downside rules delusion, Illusion. Neptune in the first would give one the ability to lie to the self and believe it. Perhaps giving the native the ability to get others to drink her koolaid.
Neptune in the first could give some glamour to the native and people in her immediate surroundings could be "Glamourized" (borrowing the word from the True Blood series) by her. Being Glamourized is to be put in a state of unknowing that your about to be sucked by a vampire.

The more I think about her looking like a horse the more it fits.

My two cents FWIW

Cannot wait until we finally get an accurate birthtime for ICA :)

What I like about the Sag rising chart it would make Jupiter her chart ruler and the downside of Jupiter is GRANDIOSE thinking. Belief the ego self can do no wrong. And that thinking can give one a Haughty nature thinking they are better than anyone else.That would go with what we know about our inmate.
Neptune in the first ~LIAR Liar pants on fire.. Neptune on the downside rules delusion, Illusion. Neptune in the first would give one the ability to lie to the self and believe it. Perhaps giving the native the ability to get others to drink her koolaid.
Neptune in the first could give some glamour to the native and people in her immediate surroundings could be "Glamourized" (borrowing the word from the True Blood series) by her. Being Glamourized is to be put in a state of unknowing that your about to be sucked by a vampire.

The more I think about her looking like a horse the more it fits.

My two cents FWIW
I agree about the Sag rising. My guess is either Gemini or Sag on the ascendant. I do agree that she has a Sag rising face. And her 'living on the edge' fits as well. Optimism run amok.

I also like the Moon in Cancer being in the 7th like that as it seems to fit. She is very clingy and needy in her emotional, romantic relationships,[moon/7th] but also secretive and closed off, like the crab can be. Moon in Cancer in the 7th can be difficult because they may crave intimacy, while rejecting it at the same time. Look at Tony L. He THOUGHT he knew everything about ICA, and thought they were close. Yet he knew next to nothing about her in reality. And still he was the only person she wanted to speak to and to reach out to, in spite of betraying him on so many levels. [ Moon sq Venus]

Medea with Mars alone is already hammer! (why is the chartowner inmate anthony?) She is so young, I think she had no idea about herself (before 2008). Very sad. (her sun conj my moon)

I understand the sagg AC, but also like the Lion AC

Unfortunately, In her chart the pisces and Neptun influence is remarkable. Things may remain a mystery..

Something is bothering me and more now since this picture of ICA being ten years younger than herself now thankfully not being allowed in closing.

I don't know if y'all are privvy to this but CA since the beginning of this has ALWAYS leaked pictures to the local and national media of ICA as a child and she keeps doing it!
I know there is mother devotion but ICA is grown and was grown when the crime was commited its as if CA will never let ICA grow up and suffer the consequences of a grown up. Where in CA's chart would I find this?
Her insistance of feeding the media pictures of ICA as a child just seems so bizarre. :maddening:
It can't be as simple as the Geminii sun and Geminii's eternal youth?

This is SO interesting to me!

The State began their Closing at exactly 9:17 am

The Defense just began their Closing at exactly 11:17 am

In fact, my "all too educated guess" is Prisoner bears the user and ambition of the Capricorn ASC all too smoothly. If she HAD Sagittarius rising, placement of Saturn moves to House 2.

BTW, did anyone actually look at the expressions of Prisoner as she comes from behind right at Jose Baez. I do acknowledge there are many damning expressions to choose from but, frankly, this one has her dead to rights.

Never did return to view Dr. Arhpad Vass testimony.

MeenaMom, I would avoid those stretches of sympathetic Understanding toward Prisoner. Can we really agree w. the sacrifice of Cherub under any circs.?

BTW, yes once more, is that the rumoured birth cert. may well be the correct House but reversed in time of day. IOW, is she or isn't she a user w. money, richesse beyond her actual means as her noticeable focus, and way over the board w. social and "professional ambitions"?

Another reminder, ICA=Indicted Casey Anthony but I admitted DO avoid any mitigation of her actual criminal status while in custody. Has she ever even been far from custodial attachment? The ans. is decidedly and demonstrably not

In fact, my "all too educated guess" is Prisoner bears the user and ambition of the Capricorn ASC all too smoothly. If she HAD Sagittarius rising, placement of Saturn moves to House 2.

BTW, did anyone actually look at the expressions of Prisoner as she comes from behind right at Jose Baez. I do acknowledge there are many damning expressions to choose from but, frankly, this one has her dead to rights.

Never did return to view Dr. Arhpad Vass.

MeenaMom, I would avoid those stretches of sympathetic Understanding toward Prisoner. Can we really agree w. the sacrifice of Cherub under any circs.?

You betcha I looked. She can turn vicious in the blink of an eye. Of course that's all OUR fault for daring to hold her feet to the fire.

Maybe I'll try CAP rising & see if I can wring an Arabic Part out of it - because when you have the first one, more follow.

I am so glad that HHJBP recessed this evening before the SA got up to finish their final remarks.

Tomorrow will be a Fresh day with Fresh Eyes, clearer minds etc.

Would any charts tell us what we might expect for the prosecution team tomorrow.....in regard to their making this delivery -- right before it will be handed to the Jurors to take to deliberations? TIA

read post 453 and 454 on the calendar for October 14, 2008. The Day of the INDICTMENT. It was somewhat important, you much realise.

Thanks, as always Tuba.

I'm still enmeshed in Kyron's case and can't stand the vibe around ICA's case simultaneously, so have been avoiding her. -- However, I fear I'm being drawn in for the dramatic conclusion.

Still, I'm lost! Is the calendar and posts that you refer to (BBM) in a totally different thread. Or???

I feel stupid asking this, but TIA for the enlightenment! :)

I'm soooo happy to see you are back! :woohoo:

LINK TO ASTRO CALENDAR, this one leading you back to June '08. You can take it from there.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&c=5&week=&month=6&year=2008

Also, if you click on the slim wide signature reading 'WS Crime Calendar of Events' at the bottom of my posts or Tuba's, it'll take you directly to it.
(this calendar is a record of a good majority of the chart work that has been presented in the CAYLEE Anthony case only)

NOTE: at the top of every WS page throughout the site, there is a horizontal MENU, Calendar being one of the options.
Click Calendar, then when the page opens scroll down and look to the right half of the page for another mini selection of active titled calendars and choose ASTRO.
You must be signed in in order to access.

I am so glad that HHJBP recessed this evening before the SA got up to finish their final remarks.

Tomorrow will be a Fresh day with Fresh Eyes, clearer minds etc.

Would any charts tell us what we might expect for the prosecution team tomorrow.....in regard to their making this delivery -- right before it will be handed to the Jurors to take to deliberations? TIA

There IS something really beautiful tomorrow morning that is very inspiring.
In about 15 minutes VENUS will enter CANCER. So tomorrow as court begins
VENUS will be applying to an exact TRINE to NEPTUNE IN PISCES. :genie:

VENUS TRINE NEPTUNE in WATER ELEMENT = THE BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE MUSE, Becoming flooded with TRANSCENDENTAL LOVE, being IMMERSED in the BOUNDLESS CREATIVE FORM. FEELING REDEMPTION, INTUITIVE SPIRITUALITY. :beats:

Okay, so it is very subjective, and free flowing. But Venus /Neptune is the ultimate in the WORDLESS UNDERSTANDING OF DIVINE LOVE. :goldstar:

In my heart, I feel that CAYLEE will have the vehicle, the access, the ability to make her presence known tomorrow in the feminine voice, within the feminine archetype.:heartbeat: I HOPE Linda Drane Burdick will be an open receptacle tomorrow as she channels our cherub and makes her sacrificial LOVE felt by all. :rose:Especially the mighty TWELVE. :hypno:

:happy4th:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members