2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timer 55 -- 55 days from day of murder to Caylee's birthday when her mother would demand to see Caylee. Timer 55 days to get the aftermath story and scenario together. But the Timer 55 as a password to her online account was created long before the day of the murder.

I truly believe they read here...:)

Timer 55 - ICA has to be thinking - WOW - how have they figured all this stuff out! Because they are smarter than you KC!!

"on july 15th, all hell breaks loose"....ain't that the truth!

THANK YOU JA for pointing out that had CA not done what she had, ICA would have kept lying.

Whatever is JB going to have to talk about for 4 hours?????? Since he is not allowed to make things up he is in deep doo-doo

MOO
I'm guessing he will likely try to focus a lot on the media attention angle.... that no one can be trusted...they are all just in it for $$.

oh and gas cans, chemists, back to gas cans, magical thinking back to gas cans, chemists, and of course, meter readers poking eye sockets....and gas cans.....

I'm betting ICA is wishing she disposed of that car better right about now.

Just look at ICA's face.

He has got your number, darling....

JA has your numer and he's calling it out....again and again.

I'm so happy for Caylee!!!!

What is Timer 55? is it an actual Timer that Casey had on the computer that counted down the 55 days?

A new computer password she used....
Caylee dies on June 16th- her birthday is August 9th. 55 days she knew her time to fool CA would end then..

JB will get up and say...well I think she drowned. Thank you.

Lots of head shaking by ICA today.

::shake shake shake, shake shake shake, you'be been busted::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members