2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WFTV has the rules for closing up, and shows the one about not using deregatory comments about the defendant. Guess JB missed that one! He called her a *advertiser censored* several times.

The state never said that. In fact, they said she was very smart.

Yes
AND notice how JA used the term "defense team" while JB keeps trying to disparage JA personally,repeatedly saying Mr. Ashton rather than the Stae or Prosecution?

I'm a bit touched that GA had earlier lent CA his suit coat to wear.

However, knowing CA, it was probably this:

CA: George give me your coat - now! I'm cold

i thought i read it was her attorneys suit coat?

:seeya:Good Morning
I don't know where to put this. I was looking for another part of the interview but this caught my attention.

Whoa! I missed it when CA testified that she'd take Caylee's clothes off in the pool and take her over to the "jets" cause it feels good on you back and your bottom.
Who strips their kid and takes her to the pool jets?

Is that weird? Maybe I'm a prude but that sounds wrong to me.
Does anyone else do this with their toddler? somebody help me here!
she says it at about 1:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS83jc0whec&NR=1

When my son was a toddler he quickly found that the pool jet felt good on his back & bottom, same with the sprinkler. He discovered that all on his own. I think it's normal

The Bible, she's looking for an escape clause regarding lying, imo. :loser:

Overlooking the passage in Exodus that has the phrase "Thou shalt not lie"

What was that? Oh yeah - THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!

I should take a quick nap - I'm sure I won't miss much even if JB returns from lunch and continues to spin his fantasy of imaginaries. I already ate my breakfast/lunch of watermelon, roasted garlic sourdough bread/butter, and a bowl of ice cream. Actually, I ate more than a bowl, when I finished the bowl I began eating out of the carton. It's JB's fault, ya know. He just gets me so frushtrated that I have to eat to keep myself from screaming myself hoarse. I wish this were all over abd done with... it's getting me in deep trouble weight wise. I wonder how much more of a performance JB will out on. After him we have to interpret what CM is saying, not that it really matters.
Caylee Marie Angelbabe....it's all for you sweetheart.

Yesterday was my junk food day. I was so nervous about today, I ate...let's see...cupcakes with red, white and blue sprinkles, oatmeal cookies, chili out of the can (in honor or ICA), buffalo chicken tenders, chips and dip....4 alka seltzer....needed GasX but didn't have any......:floorlaugh: I'm trying to be good today, but I am deteriorating fast with JB up for the next 3+ hours.

anxiously waiting for the imaginary paper dolls to make their appearance

I have long wondered why Cindy didn't ask Caylee how her day was, did you have fun with Zanny etc., now that Jeff Ashton mentions Caylee's verbal skills as a motive for murder.

Fact is she could sing You Are My Sunshine and seemed to have at least normal verbal skills for an almost three year old girl. Kinda scratching my head on how Cindy didn't know that there was no Zanny and all the other people and places that were supposedly part of her life.
It seems to me that KC's lies was very profound and believable for some odd reason to them. I mean they even still believed it even after the LE pointed out to them it was lie. Yet Cindy still kept on believing her.

Cindy switched seats so she could see - a tall person was in front of her ...

Yesterday was my junk food day. I was so nervous about today, I ate...let's see...cupcakes with red, white and blue sprinkles, oatmeal cookies, chili out of the can (in honor or ICA), buffalo chicken tenders, chips and dip....4 alka seltzer....needed GasX but didn't have any......:floorlaugh: I'm trying to be good today, but I am deteriorating fast with JB up for the next 3+ hours.

Omg, I thought I was bad having Fiery Hot Cheetos for breakfast. :innocent:

When my son was a toddler he quickly found that the pool jet felt good on his back & bottom, same with the sprinkler. He discovered that all on his own. I think it's normal

when my kids were little it was the most fun thing to be able to turn the pool lights off at night, take their bathing suits off and swim NEKID before running out and into the house into the shower. Nothing NASTY about that. Just a kid thing.

That's right Zanny was a girl that Casey went to school with. If you read one of her letters to Robyn it is mentioned in there. Very sneaky Baez........ but epic fail!
grandmaj...look closer...it does say Zanny...but you can see something about having a friend Annabelle...just like the book.

ETA: Book series: "Double Trouble Squared" Please someone...was there also a character named Annabelle in this series...or was it just Zanny the Nanny?

jury is sharper than JB gives them credit for.....don’t think they will like being talked down to.

JA was straight forward and clear and respectful.

those sound yummy

have never seen them here in Canada )-;

you guys always get all the good stuff first

I've had a cup of tea, two diet Cokes, and a cup of coffee. I'd really like to wash it all down with donuts, but don't want to leave my computer and TV!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress