2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stevehelling
Steve Helling So has the hysteria about juror 4 now switched to juror 5? I can't keep track.

Guys, I saw JA's closing but not JB's. BS is stating something about him graphically discussing the alleged molestation of casey during closing. Did he? Was it objected to? Because evidence not presented cannot be discussed in closing. TIA!

No, HHJP didn't allow it. Her attorney called ICA a *advertiser censored* numerous times though. Maybe that's what he was referring to?

I sure hope Judge Strickland is riding on a floatie, donning a big straw hat and sipping on a frozen drink somewhere saying...

"Now THIS is sitting on a rainbow......"

I am gonna have to take my laptop to work this evening, I was hoping this would go faster. The connection at work is so slow.

bobkealing bob kealing
by OSCaseyAnthony
#closingarguments court spokeswoman says delay due to court reporter working through lunch hour now getting a bite.

JB rocking in chair looking up and smirking....I think he is having magical thinking about how good he is doing

Guys, I saw JA's closing but not JB's. BS is stating something about him graphically discussing the alleged molestation of casey during closing. Did he? Was it objected to? Because evidence not presented cannot be discussed in closing. TIA!

It wasn't proven in the trial and JB not permitted to use it in closing.

Judge asked JB why he didn't ask LA about it on the stand?

A tweet just said all attys are there, only 2 missing are ICA and Judge. Wonder what that is all about? IMO

I agree that Casey is probably having a mental issue/breakdown/illness. I thought this morning it she looked like she was genuinely affected by what is going on at times (and I'm not talking about tears). Maybe her situation is actually sinking in to some extent.

I feel so sorry for the court reporters. I hope they get paid well for the job they do.

well, whatever it is, JB & CM don't look worried. Nor did JP. I can't see the DA's table.

bobkealing bob kealing
by OSCaseyAnthony
#closingarguments court spokeswoman says delay due to court reporter working through lunch hour now getting a bite.

Sheesh, I would think they could get a "relief" court reporter. Give that woman a break!

I don't think Jose called Casey a *advertiser censored* ... he said the State was trying to portray her as such.

EF graduated number 1 in her law school and scored highest on bar exam of all who took it with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth