2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
she did "party every day and every night" for 31 days...

btw i think he is winding down

He's ranting. Is this normal for defense attorney's? Do they rant like this? I'm serious.

key words:

outrageous

nonsense.

Outrageous nonsense, indeed, JB.

Oh, she just mouthed, I still do-- love her.

Please explain to me why people just don't leave the water bottle top OFF rather than screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on... over and over and over again. Annoying!

so they don't spill. i'm such a klutz i know that's what i would do

If CM speaks after this.. :truce:

I always thought the catalyst for killing Caylee was revenge on her mother.....why was the state not able to bring in the argument the night before the last day Caylee was seen--you know, the one that had CINDY choking Casey and threatening to take Caylee away? Does ANYONE have any idea why the state said it was just another evening at home?

Repeating the old television fantasy -- The State does not need to prove motive.

If all ICA's are liars and some ICA's are murderers and some Attorneys are liars and all Anthony's are dysfunctional and all WS'ers seek the truth... does that mean I have to sit through all of the Defense's Closing?

Court: JA yawned
JB: unprovable case

Ya, you betcha, JB. It is outrageous, nonsense and complete and total nonsense to kill a toddler to be able to be free to go party, but that is what she did.

"a drunk guy on the street who just lost his job"? Wha...?

A drunk guy on the street who just chloroformed his child and smothered her with duct tape. He deserves sympathy as he dances away smiling and heading toward the club. :tsktsk:

I thought one of the instructions was they weren't to make fun of the opposing sides theory? How many times did he just say "that's nonsense" ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419