2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing sexy ( or interesting) about a drowning? Is he serious?

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
“A Lawyer will do anything to win a case, sometimes he will even tell the truth.”

my opinion on why George or Cindy didnt call police when they smelled the car at the tow yard... they knew the car had been locked up there for many days.. in which time Cindy had talked over phone with ICA (presumably with Caylee).. so they knew she was okay.., and had no idea (at that point anyway) that ICA would be capable of murdering Caylee.

I think I will be shocked if this chick gets the DP.

ICA took hundreds of pictures of her precious child and then went and humped her BOYFRIEND ALL NIGHT THE NIGHT SHE DIED (no matter which story you believe)....it wasn't even hours later !! The two actions just don't match up no matter what you COD you believe.

Um, JB is under oath? Get out the cuffs...

No he isn't under oath. Lawyers are not witnesses and aren't under oath. The jury will be instructed that they are not to consider what the lawyers say as fact. As if they could mistake any of this as the truth.

It was reported that they left that door open enough for the dogs to go in and out but Caylee could not open it

This is a perfect example for never wanting to be on a jury.

I don't get why Jose says "There is nothing sexy about drowning."

Excuse me, is there something sexy about murder? In my world, murder certainly isn't!

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Earlier BZ said you can't believe CA's story that bolsters the state cause she's a liar. Now he's asking them to do it to bolster defense

I hope he keeps doing it. Ms. Burdick already told him if he does she will bring out the cheques that the inmate forged.

I hope that stuff got entered as evidence just in case

Is Baez suggesting that Casey tried to tell them (LE) that Caylee drowned while at Universal?

No, Cindy called during the interview and told him about the pool.

didn't the SA enter into evidence (stipulated at the end of their CIC) that she deleted hundreds of pics of Caylee from MS and PB?

OMG, LE just wanted to look at a murder case. Is it me or is anyone on the jury thinking "Maybe they were looking at a murder case because the mother won't tell them anything? Maybe if she would have told them it was an accident when YM gave her the chance she wouldn't be looking at the DP?"

You report an accident.....You hide a murder..... This is so frustrating!!!:banghead:

Nothing SEXY about a drowning???

Oh My Word....

That JB has more nerve than a bad tooth.

Yuri Melich gave ICA every opportunity and then some to cop to an accident and she didn't, wouldn't or couldn't because that story would have not checked out either.

To me if all 3 of the family were home when this happened as he is trying to sell us on now... Then one of them wouldn't have had the sense enough to call 911?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288