2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS

OMG I actually just saw a tear on ICA's face. An actual real tear !!!!!!

Probably because she realizes this is the end of her fresh air for a long time, or because Baez is boring her to tears.

Wow, now JB says ICA disposed of Caylee, and the state should have charged her with improper disposal of a body and they didn't

Jose... you lied again! Duct tape is not always silver... I have hot pink & electric blue in my garage right now!!! Poor George!

I have a feeling the jury is going to punish Baez for dragging this out so long.

I wish LDB would remind everyone that Casey said "MAYBE I AM A SPITEFUL *****"

And that LA repeated that testimony who the defense has already conceded was the only honest Anthony.

Gas can, yeah, Casey always runs out of gas (lies) & has no money (truth)-she might need gas...

The pic didn't show her opening the door it showed her attempting to reach for the hanldle.

Did that roll of duct tape have his initials for absolute identity......he could not say there was not another roll.

I dont wanna derail the topics at hand, but does anyone know where I can go, as to get a text msg sent to my phone for when the verdict comes in?

He's up to GA and I think he will end on him so good news is he should be done soon. I think we will then get a break before State talks again.

Look at that duct tape; it's right there... almost the whole roll. - JB (while showing video at Command center)

Yep, minus what was used on Caylee's face and what was used to put up the missing child poster.

I think GA wants to go up and punch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong