2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't beleive I'm going to write this, but this is very unfair to ICA.

LOL Even super hero's have bad days!!!!
Not when a murdered baby needs justice. He can save his bad day after the verdict is read. IMO, Ashton has been doing this far too long to act out like this.

i did a frame by frame replay of it. all ja does is cover his mouth. unless he
making a sound ,you can only see smiling.

JA says he was trying to not let his expression show to jury

I'm sorry but if anyone saw someone laughing and wanted to declare a mistrial...they shouldn't be on the jury to BEGIN with. Personally I wouldn't care. I'd be pissed at the antics from both sides. Justice for Caylee would be my only concern, and if I thought Casey was guilty. Crazy people on HLN keep yelling mistrial.

I really respect what JA just said. And honestly, I am feeling respect for JB asking for JA not to be held in contempt.

JA needs to just sit there stone faced for the rest of the arguments--just like the defendant!

JB takes the highroad because he knows he called JA a name

Did JB just say he wouldn't ask for Mr. Ashton to be held in contempt?!?! OMG color me shocked that he has some empathy in his body.

Wow. Good for JB! First time I have said that.

HHJP has already made up his mind nothing gonna change that

Wow, JB doesn't want JA held in contempt...just asking for him to stop, apologizes for his reaction. WOW

FWIW, when I am trying not to laugh, I pinch the end of my nose. It cuts off my breath for a moment and helps me get it under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa