2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could feel one iota of admiration for Baez for saying that, but I think he is just being conscious of his own butt in a sling when this is all over.

Ok, I stand corrected. (Crow doesn't taste too bad. Who knew?)
But........he pretty much HAD to apologize since JA did first.

Baez acting like a grown up. He knows if JA goes down ,he goes down.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Ashton and lawyers are all coming back after watching.. Ashton says he hid a smile behind hands. Baez apologizes for getting caught up

Well knock me over...thank you JB for the first ever outstanding remarks accepting responsibility (that i've heard anyway).....

:thud:

No punishment- next time it occurs, exclusion of the attorney from further proceedings.

I am impressed that JB apologized. First thing he has done I am impressed with, and I believe he was sorry.

While we are on break, I just want to say that I will not do the transcript for Mr. Cheney's part of the closing argument. I have no idea what he says while he's speaking due to mumbling, word chewing, etc.

Does someone understand him better than I do? Please feel free to go for it and type the transcript. Thanks!

Thank goodness, HHJP saying he'll let it go for now. But if it happens again, that attorney would be excluded from the rest of the proceedings.

HHJP will exclude attorney from this trial if it happens again!

Totally expected! Exclude the ones who cannot stay in order, either side!

thank God that he's going to let it go this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea