2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know these proceedings are serious, but can u imagine how punchy all these lawyers are? I mean, what are they getting, like 4 hours sleep per night? I really empathize with ALL of them. They ARE human and I'm sure all their emotions are running amok at this point.
Just my :twocents:

Wait, was the jury in the room while JB & JA were speaking? Call me a cynic, but that might change how I interpret both of their remarks.

Here we go again... George was not the only person to bury the pets!!! And sorry, it's not all that bizarre... I have buried pets in my yard like that back before it was illegal.

He comes right back with George has amnesia?
Yep, JB, you're a slimey..........

It's not that odd, but to take less care w/ a child- that's odd...

Didn't Jose disclose during GA's last time on the stand that GA told police that was how they buried their pets?

OMG - I kinda felt something akin to "non" repulse for JB...That was a big boy response. I'm going to the sidebar...I need a shot.

~Bummer that GA is still getting jammed under the bus~I feel really yucky about this~

The sancations on JBean would have been worse for shouting out. It would be on the record for an appeal.

They both would have had contempt though.

Ha ha I said JBean.... . I meant J. Baez. OMG I blamed an admin. YIKES

Good thing you caught that, I'd say.

KBelichWFTV: Baez continuing.. Duct tape evidence only points to George.. [via Twitter]

Oh dear, JA may go and get his entire face botoxed for the remainder of the proceedings.

Too bad! Now everyone will look stoic. I really liked noticing the hidden laughter at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46