2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronk knew where she was, and "had control of that" for four months? WTH does that mean?

I'm positive the jury is asking the same thing. Just like they have been over and over and over and over and over and over during the defenses case. :banghead:

Will the state have time to finish this evening?

If not it's a big DT mistake. The jury will be fresh in the morning and the last thing they will hear before going into deliberations will be the SA rebuttal.

Yes, JB seems fixated on GA for some reason--has a real ax to grind with him. I've said throughout that this has seemed more like GA's trial than Casey's.
I agree, their whole defence is the some other guy defence. In this case GA is the some other guy. But if they could have made something more stick with LA, we would have seen this closing argument split between GA and LA.

Again, he had yet to say anything that for me is an AH HA moment that would cause me to think accident.

TrialNotes Trial Notes
JB: These remains were hidden. He's saying Kronk lifted the felled tree and placed remains under it.

ok what am I missing about the RK trip back on Aug 13 - did he just go back to the wrong area?

And if RK was so stinking hard up for the cash - why wouldn't he shove the bones up the cops nose then? why would he wait??!?!?

I've lost the plot and I've been reading it on here for three years. Where did it go??:truce:

This is so painful I've ironed and now cleaned my keyboard That'll never happen again until the next trial.

SO how does one iron a keyboard LOL

If JB EVER closes his final argument, it's not going to be on the Pet Cemetery at least!

JB: "If you look at all the evidence here, it only adds up to one thing...and that is she died by an accident."

Wait a minute, Jose....you mean all of that evidence that you just told us we couldn't trust? Huh?

And JB said that CM would also speak. Bet JB requests extra time! Does he EVER follow the court's rules??? :doh:

Did he just say "bag of bones"? Have some respect for this innocent victim, Mr. Baez.

I won't believe JB is done, until he starts crying!

Dear bf bought a bottle of tequila for our guests this holiday weekend. I just took a shot on the sly while everyone else is at the beach!!

Jose, this is TMI. Our Mock Juror would have been lost hours ago!

OT I hope our Mock Juror is enjoying her visit with MIL and is at least getting to watch some of the closing arguments.

wm

Someone posted a tweet during lunch that JB said the judge is giving him as much time as needed, so longer than 4 hours.

That post was during the lunch break.

That's wrong.. each side has 4 hours.. Period~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members