2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury has got to be hungry! Why just a 5 min break?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU"]YouTube - ‪Händel Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus‬‏[/ame]

Oh no he didn't!! He didn't quote "To Kill A Mockingbird"! Mr. Mason is NO Atticus Finch. How dare him! That's blasphemy!

hey y'all we get to switch back over to the state thread!!! finally!!!!

Only a five minute break before rebuttal? Oh, please Lord, give LDB and the jury renewed strength......

are we jumping back to prosecution thread now

five minute break - and proceed to rebuttal - Thank you HHJP!!! No going back to the hotel tonight for the jury with that junk on their brain and without hearing the SA's rebuttal!!!

5 minute recess....

Do we have a separate Prosecution Rebuttal thread?

Wait. That's it?

Kidding!:floorlaugh:

wow, i guess the SA is going to go... hope LDB gets a second breath here, she's got to be beat from listening to all that Blah blah balh all day

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Lord I was born a rambling man, try to bore this jury the best that I can... - Mason

Are you kidding me? They aren't going to feed these jurors before LDB does her 2 hours and 45 minutes!?

Atticus Finch you are NOT Cheney Mason... He was on a honorable quest...

I think LDB should be allowed to giver her closing tomorrow rather than have to rush a bit so as not to tire the heck out of the poor jury.

Also OMG I can't believe CM just quoted Atticus Finch. A fictional lawyer.

I agree. I hope Linda has the option to wait until tomorrow. This jury has to be exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow