2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long will it take before the court "unrelaxes" and gets back at it with whatever arguments or whatever they are going to do? I'm wondering if there is time for a shower?

Tomorrow LDB finishes out.

We got an automated phone call telling us we are under a burn ban and that includes fireworks....but if I get what I want I shall set off a few for Caylee. Right where my house is gets way more rain than rest of area

To those who have said resting for the evening is a good thing I will bow to your wisdom and hope that the jury won't have nightmares of the defenses closing tonight.

For my little :banghead::banghead: tantrum on the other thread, my apologies...just feeling frustrated, nothing personal towards anyone. :crazy:

I guess that wftv will go back when HHBP comes back out since Bill S is still there

Long time lurker on the forum. Not much of a poster but found this interesting.
A short article saying JB had to be reprimanded for touching ICA on two occasions during jail visits. Also, thanks to all of you for your intelligent posts and theory on this case. Always amazed at the dedication here. Here is a link to the article and mods I hope I am not violating any rules.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

How long will it take before the court "unrelaxes" and gets back at it with whatever arguments or whatever they are going to do? I'm wondering if there is time for a shower?

I know! I am on standby to make eggs for my mom for dinner. I am still in my pj's from this morning.

Well, shoot! As disappointed as I am that this wasn't wrapped up today, I think it's a good idea to resume in the morning. It's never a good idea to address a hungry and tired jury. And if they're half as whipped as I am after having to listen to Baez and CM, then they have to feel like they've been run over by a steamroller.

I'm thinking that it's a good omen to have this case go to deliberations on Independence Day.

Lol. I'm currently on ECT so I'm set. Wine setting in

I always figured jury instructions was a very standard thing and all they needed to discuss was charges but I guess it is more involved than that

I think that is a weak argument by Baez that 'the reason' ICA lies is because her family lies and she was raised that way.

Her family had educations and jobs and relationships where they had to be normal and regular and responsible. Casey did not do that. Her family did not rise to the same level of pathological lying as she did. They may have 'lied' but they did not ' LIVE A LIE' like ICA did.

Sure, her parents were in denial that their 19 yr old single daughter was pregnant. Baez tries to make that an evil unusual stance. I see that as a somewhat common place response to an out of wedlock pregnancy.

Jim Hoover visited the remains site today.
Hoover.jpg

Did he go back to see how far they were off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member