2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest stretch of the day is when JB accused GA on not being a good father for not lying under oath to try to save his daughter from the DP and somehow CA is a saint and was only doing what any good mother would do to try to save her child.

was that not crazy after all we went through with CA telling lies that he criticized GA for not falling on is sword.

I agree ,but what's interesting is so many of the legal analysts and TH's have said it was good. RH (self admitted JB critic ) commented that JB hit it out of the ball park,given what he had to work with.(tonites Blog Talk Radio ).

I hope the jurors are more like us :innocent:

I am at work so I am not watching any news coverage - but for the analysts to think that was 'out of the ballpark' seems sad. It was one of the most underwhelming defenses I have seen. Just lost of don't believe them, they lie, she lies, everyone lies - but don't worry - I will tell you what to believe. And the drama - o.m.g.... Too many court shows for JB.

I posted a youtube earlier of Nejame in a b*slapfest w Nancy Grace, telling her she was profiting off the death of Caylee and using her for ratings. Now, there he sits on the gravy train at the same station.

He does know the facts well and doesn't tend to ultra hype them to fluff himself up. Nancy Grace, on the other hand, really seems to relish screeching "...threw her away like she was TRASH!"

that was what I wanted to see but thought it was JVM....I guess I need to find the youtube

I must have missed the part about the state portraying her that way because what I was seeing was how they were revealing all the lies she told for many years and how she did not seem to care about her missing daughter. I don't remember anything about her being called a *advertiser censored*, even insinuated. I could be wrong.

thanks for the update
xoxo

Baez was being a bit defensive. The state brought a bunch of her friends to the stand and many of them were ex-bf's and she seemed to be seeing a few at the same time. And then they had testimony that she went on a movie date hours after the 'drowning; and she stayed in bed with Tony all day on the 17th, the day after the 'tragic' accident. So the jury may be thinking that is a bit gross, if she really did just lose her child.

So Baez tried to blunt it by calling her what the jury is maybe thinking themselves. But Ashton had already said there was nothing wrong with being 22 and dancing and drinking and having fun in a club. So I didn't see him calling her a *advertiser censored* at any time.

The biggest stretch of the day is when JB accused GA on not being a good father for not lying under oath to try to save his daughter from the DP and somehow CA is a saint and was only doing what any good mother would do to try to save her child.

This bothered me, too! I feel GA DID do everything he could to protect her these three years, the whole family sure didn't cooperate with LE! Also, he said over and over he loves his daughter. He was certainly a doting grandfather, as well.

I don't think he really caught on until 12weeks ago. Too bad CA didn't as well.

Where was Lee today? Why are George and Cindy sitting apart? All the cams showed GA on break-alone!

The state did not paint her as a *advertiser censored* and never used that term. They are the only ones that used *advertiser censored* and CAsey in the same sentence.

It was shocking but you know, it's what everyone was thinking most likely and he was just flushing it out into the open so the jurors might be psychologically inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt for the guilt of thinking Casey didn't enter hot body contests innocently.

Lots of juror talk today, also. Did anyone else catch Jean C's thoughts on the jurors liking Jose a lot? I know, I know, many ppl here ate not fans of her flip flopping, but that bothers me. I think he did well today, stories are his strong skills. Thoughts?

I must have seen JBs twin then.

The man cannot tell a story. At least one that makes an iota of sense.

Reverse psychology and deflection.

JB is down and dirty in the mud and likes to try to drag the SA down in there with him to level the playing field ... He said a LOT of controversial things against the SA of which most were objected to and sustained ... Yes even inclosing ... Some were stricken from the record. JB was pushing JA's buttons and succeeded in getting him to react visually via expressions. Then JB goes for the kill with the 'Laughing man' quip but rather than take the higher ground and do it professionally ... He did it dirty.

Some posters were keeping track of objections by the State during the DT's closing statement . It was 10 objections,9 sustained ,but I think that was before the laughing man "excited utterance".
Does he not understand the rules or just ignore them?

If anything, I think the SA said her behavior was normal and typical to a young person....nothing wrong with dancing and having fun UNLESS your kid is missing/dead. Then you gots some issues.

I am at work so I am not watching any news coverage - but for the analysts to think that was 'out of the ballpark' seems sad. It was one of the most underwhelming defenses I have seen. Just lost of don't believe them, they lie, she lies, everyone lies - but don't worry - I will tell you what to believe. And the drama - o.m.g.... Too many court shows for JB.

I must say - it put me right to sleep. Who needs tylenol pm? Just run a tape of JB.

I just wanted to mention that I did how to make Chloroform as many of you probally has. It is made with the ingrediants she searched and it DOES seem easy to make.. she had plenty of time during daytime hours when parents were at work.

I did read it leaves a smell but it can be covered up??
I hope that tomorrow maybe they mention how easy it is to make..

I am so glad that prosecution has a fresh start tomorrow morning.. they have all night to prepare and dispute every single issue.. I though that the defense was going long to wear out the jury and by time rebuttal .. jury would be so much wanting to leave.. but I suspect that prosecution was clever IF they mention to the Judge.. however I thought that he would close for the day. It was getting to me.. i was fixxed on the television for what 9 hours or so.

that was what I wanted to see but thought it was JVM....I guess I need to find the youtube

That is the second one. Tonight about halfway thru JVM's show he rips Janie Weinberg apart for trying to say the tattoo was a memorial for Caylee. Worth watching.

No clobbering here. I just happen to think of it differently. Based on ICA's personality, an accidental drowning would have been perfect. Casey would get sympathy, the child would be gone, she (casey) would get all the attention and pity, yet have the freedom to live the Bella Vita. She could have played it to the hilt. Calling 9-1-1 in hysterics, having a dramatic funeral, on and on and on....

That is precisely why I DON'T think caylee drowned. Whatever caused caylee's death would be easily discovered, and that's why casey had to cover it up.

It was NOT innocent in any way, IMO.

Edited to Add: if she wanted to make sure caylee was really dead after the drowning, why not hold her under water for longer, why go to the garage and get 3 or 4 pieces of duct tape? Just doesn't make sense to me, IMO. But with this case, who knows.

I totally agree with this.:rocker:

I agree ,but what's interesting is so many of the legal analysts and TH's have said it was good. RH (self admitted JB critic ) commented that JB hit it out of the ball park,given what he had to work with.(tonites Blog Talk Radio ).

I hope the jurors are more like us :innocent:

What did they all say about JA?

something caught my eye today - in caylees video of her singing she holds a red cloth napkin up to her face - sent a chill thru me as i had a flash of this being done to her with the cloroform . she sang and held napkin up to nose and ,mouth but not always cover eyes. will try and find youtube. it her singing you are my sun shine.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T613YgLw_HE"]YouTube - ‪Uncut: Caylee Marie Anthony Sings You Are My Sunshine‬‏[/ame] she does cover eyes some times!!

My DH is very glad to have the TV back. I monopolized it all day (and night). Sundays are "sacred" to him. He does the laundry and does NOTHING else, save for the TV-movies, video games, etc. Luckily I was able to wheel and deal for the TV Sunday. That our deal I don't have to do laundry-I don't crab about his choice of entertainment.

Lots of juror talk today, also. Did anyone else catch Jean C's thoughts on the jurors liking Jose a lot? I know, I know, many ppl here ate not fans of her flip flopping, but that bothers me. I think he did well today, stories are his strong skills. Thoughts?

Was Mark DeJame on the panel with her when she said that? I think he disagreed with her and I feel like he does...I don't think the jury likes JB at all...

This is a DP case and he's always cracking jokes and making crazy comments....not good for such a serious murder case

was that not crazy after all we went through with CA telling lies that he criticized GA for not falling on is sword.

You just can't make this stuff up. JB's motto must be "when life hands you lemons......" CA is a good mom because "we saw her trying to save her daughters life" .It's called perjury!
If CA thought ICA was innocent she would not have lied :maddening:

Some posters were keeping track of objections by the State during the DT's closing statement . It was 10 objections,9 sustained ,but I think that was before the laughing man "excited utterance".
Does he not understand the rules or just ignore them?

laughing man was number 10 and there was one more (also sustained) later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member