What did we learn today 7-03-2011?

What did we lean today 7-03-2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to add something

In JB's own words about his own client, and I might add the first truth he has told throughout this trial . . .

"There is something WRONG with that girl."

Today, I learned that Mr. Baez recognizes this too. He calls it ugly coping, I call it sociopathy. Tomato . . .Tomahtoe

Today, we agreed on something.

We "learned" that...

1) 2001 may or may not be 10 years ago according to Baez. In fact, it is probably 8 years.

2) Nobody, under any circumstances, would ever, not in a bazillion years, report gas cans stolen.

3) Duct tape can ONLY be used by ONE person in the Anthony household and that persons name has to be GEORGE.

4) Logic doesn't visit Casey's "fantasy-land" it goes there to "DIE!" And JA probably laughs at that too. Poor Jose. He-He!

BBM:

That's some fancy defense team math, there. Hmmm...let's see...there's 8 from zero...then you need to carry the one...then round to the nearest...
297.gif

I learned that while the DT seemed comprehensive and thorough with the deconstruction of the trial from their perspective it reeked of desperation and brain washing.

If you were confident in your case then why the need to flog the horse to death over and over and over? It reeked of the Borg and assimilation. Intellectually abusive ... This is what you should think.

I learned that there is no line Jose Baez will not cross. I learned Jose's obsession with Dr. vass and chemist in general is reaching stalker levels. I learned Casey is pretty much fake cried out. I do expect we will see the real thing when the verdict is read. I learned George is finally showing some back bone by making sure Cindy didn't lie about the date. I learned fart jokes do not get laughs in a murder trial(who woulda thunk :p)It was a very educational day.

:confused:

I learned that I am more confused than ever. Why doesn't Baez tell the jury what Casey has actually told him what happened. If she hasn't told him, what DOES she say to him about duct tape, chloraform, Caylee, etc?

Baez has thrown too many theories. Shouldn't he at least have one story (whether true or not) that Casey told him?

TIA for any help with this.

I learned that JB does a pretty mean Cookie Monster impression.

I learned:

1. Baez throwing a hissy fit, stomping his feet, and freaking out over JA's laughter was kind of like when I was a kid in the back seat with my brother and I would say, "Mom, make him stop looking at me!" I fortunately grew out of that, but he unfortunately did not.

2. Baez is really, really obsessed with duct tape and gas cans.

3. Baez and Cheney have a hard time stringing together more than one complete sentence in a row.

:confused:

I learned that I am more confused than ever. Why doesn't Baez tell the jury what Casey has actually told him what happened. If she hasn't told him, what DOES she say to him about duct tape, chloraform, Caylee, etc?

Baez has thrown too many theories. Shouldn't he at least have one story (whether true or not) that Casey told him?

TIA for any help with this.

I think this story was new as of the last few months. If this story was true why not go to the ISO and tell them? Why risk the jury? This defense is ADD
I would love to know where the Kronk theory came from.

I learned that Baez may have feared that the jurors forgot that Dr Vass is not a chemist, he reminded them several times during his close.
I also learned that Baez likes hugging lying *advertiser censored*. He had no problem wrapping his arm around her right in front of the world.

That the word "Outrageous" needs to removed from the dictionary. I heard that word so much today that I could go my entire life without ever hearing it again.

I learned that not being able to watch closing arguments makes me appear to be loony at work. When you lecture your co-workers on the facts of the case, you know you're in way too deep. And yet I will be up bright and early tomorrow, and have put twitter on my Iphone to follow Vinnie. I also learned that tapes of Mr. Mason would sell better than Ambien. In my very sarcastic opinion.

I just want this over with, for everyone, but especially, for Caylee Marie. It's drug on way too long. Hoping that little Caylee whispers in the jury's ears tomorrow. Better yet, sweetie, sing to them! Be heard! We're listening here <3

I learned that everyone here ate up all the "NoDoze" before I could grab any!

Greedy.... just greedy!

I learned no one in the courtroom could take the year 2001 (the date of Casey's posterboard picture) and subtract her birth year from it to *voila* come up with her age at the time it was taken..... oh, wait, would that have required a verified birth certificate???:rolleyes:

I also learned rolling out of bed at 5:30 (on west coast here) and looking really really pathetic will inspire my husband to make me a big ol' plate of pepperoni potatoes. It also results in my wearing my t-shirt inside out all day. And no one told me.:coffeews:

I learned should I ever be present during a Baez closing argument, I should hold both my hands over my face vertically instead of just one horizontally.I learned 1 hour and 38 minutes of Baez droning seems like 6 hours.

I learned having your parents financially support both your child and you while you run around partying while also pretending to have a job so your mother will babysit makes you a good and awesome mother.

BBM. Thanks wasn't enough, especially for the last paragraph. Hope Linda really hits home tomorrow that it was Cindy and George that supported Caylee, not Casey...:sick: If only the jury know how much Casey had stolen from her mother (but afterall! it was her mother! that's ok in JB's world)

Everyone lies other than ICA. It's all a big conspiracy against the real victim here according to DT. I'm still surprised they didn't try and blame the baby.

The did blame the baby, she apparently opened the door and went into the pool herself. They blamed her for her own death. Sick

That the word "Outrageous" needs to removed from the dictionary. I heard that word so much today that I could go my entire life without ever hearing it again.

ABSOLUTELY!:great::floorlaugh:

Everyone lies other than ICA. It's all a big conspiracy against the real victim here according to DT. I'm still surprised they didn't try and blame the baby.

they did!.....they said Caylee is the one who snuck out of the house.......climb into the pool to drown :banghead:

I learned that witnesses and lawyers can blatantly lie in court and get away with it but laughing isn't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752