2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the hallway light in the end of the hallway is getting dimmer and dimmer

and is about to be SHUT OFF

For the first time, I think I see REAL tears...tears coming because ICA realizes she is having her bahookie handed to her by LDB!

Oh, she's so smart. GA cared about keeping Caylee away from the damp ground & the insects. Guess who didn't!

The context was, the police were at the Anthony house. Several officers did testify that they smelled nothing about the car.

And yet they were there to find a missing child. They were not there to solve a murder. Regardless of the smell.

Again, any who did smell it put it as secondary information. Any who didn't. . .well I will speculate they were not close enough to smell it.

Bottom line. . .going back to your initial post, prosecutions foot is just fine in my eyes.

Next is the phone call where she says all they care about is caylee. I bet ya! they should do it!

Keep watching gang....I think that LDB is going to break KC. She is sooo close to losing it.

LDB is reading KC like a book and KC knows it.

LDB gets to the heart of the matter .
What is an awesome mother, the story of the mother who wants to protect her child even in death.

Good morning friends :) I am speechless again today, like I was with JA. LDB is absolutely amazing... Caylee is guiding her...

caylee-autopsey.png

Oh that is SO good...grandparents put stone out so Caylee would not have to sit on the ground wearing insects......

amazing mother is one who goes to the grave because their child had never been alone in the dark and storm alone.........im sobbing..

and who tries to protect that child....even in death! this is THE most truth of all, imo

stevehelling Steve Helling

14 minutes ago

"#CaseyAnthony is holding hands under the table with her lawyer, #DorothySims."

OMG.....so an insect would not crawl on her....totally BAWLING now.

Why would he want his cocnspirators to talk to the cops? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member