2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that ICA didn't put her fingers in her ears while listening to that.

It would go along with her "Thinker" pose when she doesn't want to look at what she did.

"They thought she was in Jacksonville. They wouldn't have even known where to find the car!"

That call is very damaging. Even if every other piece of evidence was compelling in convincing innocence, the call would still be a factor. Jurors are human and they would not and will not be able to set it aside entirely.

I didn't find the State's evidence very compelling, but that phone call, coming where it did, nailed it down. It has to be first degree murder, but premeditated or not, I don't know.

Linda needs to quit now, while this is fresh in the jury's mind.

Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages... Indeed.

"Big Trouble comes in small packages...Indeed" Yah Casey, keep lowering your chair to look smaller...

Casey is about to come unglued! It is a wonder we haven't seen the rage face yet.... Much more and I think we will.

1-0.png

I have chill bumps listening to Linda. She is AMAZING.

Notice the pause between I can't sit here and cry every 2 seconds

pause

like I want to

Yeppers. Just noticed that when I read your post.
The one I first noticed almost three years ago:
"All everyone wants is Caylee back"
PAUSE
"And you know what? I want that too."

My kids said they like this prosecuter!!! My son wants a team Caylee shirt.

That makes me cry.

LDB just brought up the client of the grief experts, who went to her dead childs grave site with an umbrella so they wouldn't be scared. :(

That's a common thing to do here in Kentucky. My brother put a tarp over his 16 year old son's grave for two years. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa