2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wish they would leave the "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages" shirt alone. Many, many kids wear the same thing and are immensely loved and well cared for.

Caylee was wearing that shirt when she was murdered!! How could that be left out???

If I were a spectator in the court I'd be thrown out for applauding this lady, she is brilliant !!!!!

14797320-02080955.jpg

I wish they would have added when KC said to 911 "why do they want to talk to ME"?

Wait...the car was BACKED in beside the dumpster? If you run out of gas you'd have to coast to a stop and wouldn't be able to back up...

LDB the only thing she wanted in the phone call was TL's number and to cuss out her parents.....

JA discussed the duct tape/laundry bag/blanket/shorts/car....no evidence anyone other than kc driving that car and she texted AH that her dad ran over dead animal.....if there was a smell you didn't know wouldn't you check the trunk for garbage or what the smell was....that garbage in trunk was a decoy and parked next to the dumpster to keep people away from the car or to confuse them about where the source of the odor comes from.....her Dad didn't have access to the car....she told her Mother she was in Jax, Tampa.....parents didn't know where car was.....the shirt big trouble comes in small packages.....CA told you she had never seen that shirt.....kc didn't keep the shirt @ home...that shirt was kept in trunk of the car or in diaper bag.....

someone in that house killed Caylee .....dt wants you to think it was GA......no one else tried to cover up and lie and lie and lie a dozen or more times.....lets throw CA in this.....kc would have you believe she left the ladder up and was responsible for Caylee
accident.....(kc angry verbal)......the A's are going to work and missing their granddaughter during those 31 days....kc is not @ home she is @ tl's......she is not in Tampa or Jax...where is Caylee? dead in the woods......

ask yourself simple question....who's life was better without Caylee? was it ca? was her life better? playing the crying 911 call from ca ....my granddaughter is missing she has been taken...my daughter finally admitted she has been missing for a month.....

was GA life better? ......JA went over what his life was like from missing his granddaughter...whose life was better with Caylee missing......the question need to ask why Caylee Marie Anthony was left on side of the road dead.....

There is your answer......leaves a pic of hot body contest and bella vita tattoo

Thank you to the prosecution team. You spoke loud and clear for Caylee.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FMG6IMgB8"]YouTube - ‪The Newest Member of Caylee's Team‬‏[/ame]

Huge applause for the SA office of Orlando you did your job well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T613YgLw_HE"]YouTube - ‪Uncut: Caylee Marie Anthony Sings You Are My Sunshine‬‏[/ame]

There it is.

There’s your motive

Thank you your honor

What a great ending to the State's case!

Brilliant! Stunning! Chilling!

Bravo LDB & JA!!!!

Justice for Caylee!

Standing Ovation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics