2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think that the jurors who left their notepads behind in their chairs have already made up their minds as to their verdict?

Don't forget, too, the very person who made this a high profile case is in that restaurant!!! Boomerang!!! What you send out usually comes back tenfold. jmo

kc made this a high profile case. and nancy grace helped

Jury will deliberate until 6PM tonight, according to HHJP.

This is something I learned today from BS. I think Baez has this in the bag.

JB, are you superstitious?:seeya:

I'm sorry if this sounds like a silly question, but will we be able to see ICA on screen when the verdict is read to see her reaction?

I'm sure every camera in that courtroom will be zoomed in on her face...I can't wait, we will finally see real tears and real emotion from ICA because it will be about her. When she hears the words Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! she will have a panic attack and like she stated before, she has no control and her whole life will really be taken away from her.

What was the deal with the 84 chloroform searches being 84 myspace visits? Fact or fiction?

stevehelling Steve Helling
I would give a month's salary to be a fly on the wall in the #CaseyAnthony jury room. No, I'd give three months' salary.

stevehelling Steve Helling
#CaseyAnthony is in a basement cell of the courthouse. She will remain there during the days until verdict. (back to the jail each nite.)

Keep trying to post but think I will leave it for a couple of hours - want to just let all this emotion settle and begin the wait for justice.

Although I do want to say one of my happiest moments in LDB's close was to play the first call home. ICA got to sit there on her lower chair, trying to look anything but a party girl, anything but a bad mother who killed her child, and that phone call said it all. Game over ICA!

Oh yeah, and here we've had RH all day through Baez's Closing hooting away and making fun of him, etc., and then there he is up on WESH saying it was a good job, and debating seriously, some defense points that should definitely be considered? I'd must rather hear what he would have done to actually make this defense less of a hot mess.

But no...

Anyone else think that the jurors who left their notepads behind in their chairs have already made up their minds as to their verdict?

LOL maybe they are the ones that didnt take any notes....

I'm sure every camera in that courtroom will be zoomed in on her face...I can't wait, we will finally see real tears and real emotion from ICA because it will be about her. When she hears the words Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! she will have a panic attack and like she stated before, she has no control and her whole life will really be taken away from her.

I think she has been and will be sedated.

I also think that the team has prepared her by telling her that they will get an appeal

WOW ... Just caught JVM on HLN trying to interview CM and JB after the DT left the Courthouse ...

The DT looks 'DEFEATED' ... ABSOLUTELY DEFEATED ...

:cow::cow::cow:

I am sorry..But what is going on outside the courtroom disgust me..This is not a tourist attraction ,and some people make me sick.

ETA.. not even talking about the media..I get what they do.. But these folks in their shorts and beachwear, and drinks and whoopin it up, I am just afraid this is going to turn into a major spectacle.

I watched earlier interviews with some families on vacation... visiting Disney, the Theme Parks and the trial. JVM is interviewing a couple from Sarasota who were in court today And are treating their "ticket" like a collectors item.

Okaaaay.

They just reran JVM running after the DT which was hilarious especially when she tried with her bff Jose. Is it standard that the SA and defense dont comment until a verdict is in. Or was there a court order? I recall something about that when Jose chatted with Geraldo.

HLN, but where is LIVE COVERAGE of the prosecution eating lunch?

she wont care im sure JB already told her she will get an appeal!

I watched earlier interviews with some families on vacation... visiting Disney, the Theme Parks and the trial. JVM is interviewing a couple from Sarasota who were in court today And are treating their "ticket" like a collectors item.

Okaaaay.

They just reran JVM running after the DT which was hilarious especially when she tried with her bff Jose. Is it standard that the SA and defense dont comment until a verdict is in. Or was there a court order? I recall something about that when Jose chatted with Geraldo.

HLN, but where is LIVE COVERAGE of the prosecution eating lunch?

Jane knows JB lol

Love to know what media out the person yelling questions at JB is from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow