2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as the jurors want to go home they also want to look at and touch various pieces of evidence. I bet they will spend quite a bit of time on the photos of the duct tape to see if they can come to an agreement as to whether the tape was on the face of Caylee. I imagine this is a point of contention.

I find it fascinating that HLN keeps replaying that ridiculous moment of JVM ducking out of talking to some other woman to chase CM and JB down the sidewalk.

They keep playing it coming back from commercials before throwing it back to her and personally, I think JVM looks foolish - especially the way they totally diss her. Surely they could find some footage of her doing something more 'beneficial' or with a result other than getting ignored!

It's even more bizarre to me that now it seems to be used during her coverage by HER choice.

Not sure I'd be wanting that on replay as what was clearly not something most would view as their proudest moment.

She is nuts. The most ridiculous thing, she was hanging out at restaurant where DT was having lunch. She was telling hecklers to leave the DT alone, they are just trying to have lunch. Meanwhile, she is trying to stick her mic through the door.

Claire Foy as ICA

Attachments

• claire-foy.jpg
    claire-foy.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 323696.JPG
    323696.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 19
Totally OT but... some of you may remember my kitteh who has singed his tail in a candle and had coffee spilled on him in the course of these proceedings... well, just now he went after a bug outside the screen of our 3rd story office window, knocked the screen out, and barely rescued himself from a 25 foot fall via (from my view) a great scrabbling of his hind legs only. :shocked2:

Where are those darn tequila shots?

The only actor I can think of that would come close to capturing JA is Richard Gere. JA's smile has always made me think of Richard Gere.

OMG LP is at the remains site...doing photo op with spectators/visitors to the site.

Oh, I saw that hug. That was no biggie to me, looked like an arm around her, not a passionate embrace. IMO. The wftv video was ICA coming into court July 1. I was looking for something he did wrong on that one.

Looked like a "sorry mate I did what I could but your toast" hug.

I find it fascinating that HLN keeps replaying that ridiculous moment of JVM ducking out of talking to some other woman to chase CM and JB down the sidewalk.

They keep playing it coming back from commercials before throwing it back to her and personally, I think JVM looks foolish - especially the way they totally diss her. Surely they could find some footage of her doing something more 'beneficial' or with a result other than getting ignored!

It's even more bizarre to me that now it seems to be used during her coverage by HER choice.

Not sure I'd be wanting that on replay as what was clearly not something most would view as their proudest moment.

What ticks me off about this (in addition to what you mentioned) is that I was so happy when they had the one lady we saw in the gallery almost every day to talk to and JVM said her story was fascinating and I really wanted to hear that. Much more interesting than that dash to be snubbed.
The good news is.......... if the verdict comes in today we might not ever have to subject ourselves to this again. Personally, they have one week to get rid of the 'legal analyst' and if that person doesn't go poof ---> I WILL! LOL

BTW - to stay on topic, I am a RED'S fan! LOL

Totally OT but... some of you may remember my kitteh who has singed his tail in a candle and had coffee spilled on him in the course of these proceedings... well, just now he went after a bug outside the screen of our 3rd story office window, knocked the screen out, and barely rescued himself from a 25 foot fall via (from my view) a great scrabbling of his hind legs only. :shocked2:

Kitteh's rapidly using up his nine lives!

oh my! I remember your cat burning his tail!!!! LOLOLOL..... I have such a visual:rocker:

That kitteh is using up all of their lives very quickly.

Is this correct?

If it is his choice, is Baez essentially done with this case? He will stand beside her during the sentencing, but if she is found guilty, he can just wash his hands of this mess and go on his way? He is not obligated to file a mistrial or an appeal?

(Edited to add: I forgot about the penalty phase. After that is over, is it adios?)

I am a Yankees fan by marriage, but a Cards fan at heart. (And this season has been a heartbreaker!)

Cards fan here!

Heartbreaker? It's the 4th of July and we're tied for 1st place!

Oh ye of little faith......

OMG LP is at the remains site...doing photo op with spectators/visitors to the site.

garth5_1_125.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member