Linda Drane-Burdick in action / 20th anniversary

I can't say it as well as Beach just did - but I can feel my whole body relax after getting wired listening to JB and then waiting for LDB to begin. She is so concise, on point, with each of her calculated well though out steps. The most capable lawyer I have ever witnessed in action. I am completely in awe!

:great:Perfect tribute to LDB!!:great:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuJHSBAoBAA[/ame]
:rocker:Can't leave JA out-He completes the total package!!:rocker:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RniXQ3UBrac[/ame]

Happy Mother's Day to LDB!!

On this eve of the trial, I feel extremely confident that this team WILL obtain Justice for Caylee.

Let's Roll! ;)

:great::great::great::great:

I think any Prosecutor who lasts 20 years deserves a medal. I would be on tranquillizers if I had to deal with the same people. I don't mean criminals either, I mean Defense Attorneys.

Linda Drane Burdick is my idol!! Really she is. Not that I could ever do her job because I have no desire to go into law... but I admire her so much as a woman. A hard working woman. She's smart. She's organized. She's quick witted. She is just AMAZING! She put in a lot of work to be where she is at today. I personally think part of the reason the Anthony's don't like her is because she is everything Casey will never be as a woman. She never would have been... they also look at her as the enemy because they believe Linda is partly to blame for everything that has happened in their life these past few years. They could never put the blame on the one person who is 100% responsible... their little princess.

Sending lots of love to Linda, Jeff and George (Frank) today and tonight! I know they have to be so excited!

I thank God for Mrs. Drane Burdick and the rest of the Proescution team. Mrs. Drane Burdick is also the Homicide Division Chief and I am quite sure she carries a heavy load. May God be with her and the team, give them the right words, and strength to bring this case to resolution with the ultimate Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

I finally figured out the name of the person that LDB reminds me of in looks but even more so in her voice ---- ABC's Cynthia McFadden, co-anchor of Nightline and Primetime. I think they could pass as sisters. Google Cynthia McFadden if you don't know who she is.

Anyone else see or hear the similarities?

Watching her do the opening statements today I think she is AWESOME!
JB sure has met his match.
We are behind you all the way to lay out the truth, Ms Burdick:great:
PS I love her red suit she is wearing, she looks so professional and she has really spelled out this entire story for the Jury:)

:tyou::tyou::tyou:

LDB's "Opening Statement" at the Trial this morning was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC !!

:yourock:​

Way to go LDB!!! She was riveting in her awesome red suit. Sweet Justice is on her way!!! :woohoo:

LDB was calm, slow, precise, methodical, and never once mixed up the names of Casey, Caylee, Cindy. Now that's talent. :woohoo:

After going through each and every day, hearing the lies, lies, lies, and watching Casey's continuous head shaking, the jurors must be shocked but amazed how one person could be so brazen, to lie for a month, and even take law enforcement on a personal tour of a place she hasn't worked in years. I wouldn't be bit surprised if the poor jurors didn't ask for Tylenol with their lunch.

LDB really sold it, didn't she? Wow, just wow. Wonderful job. :takeabow:

When the trial broke for lunch recess, Vinnie Politan (HLN) was commenting about the morning session and said that he was surprised that LDB was so gentle, soft-spoken, non-dramatic, etc. I like Vinnie but didn't agree with his assessment. This is a case about a 2-year-old child who was allegedly murdered by her own mother. That's enough drama, and LDB was right to speak lovingly and softly of this little girl and not get into all kinds of histrionics. That will come later, I'm sure, but I think LDB's quiet approach will go a long way towards being more affective than an overly-dramatic opening statement. jmo

LDB is total class....very professional and stunning. She had the jury's full attention this morning!!

She :rocker:

LDB's opening statement was MASTERFUL and reminded jurors with every opportunity that this case is about a CHILD, not the mother.

I can't think of anything that the defense can do to counter this masterful opening statement. An accident that she told NO one about in a month? Not a friend, not a relative, not an acquaintance? NO ONE.

Was looking for an LDB fan thread and here it is!

I was not familiar with her or her work prior to seeing her opening statement in the C.A. trial.

I am so impressed! She is one sharp woman. She is articulate, poised, tough, laser-focused, quick (brilliant, really). I also happen to find her voice pleasant to listen to, which is a nice bonus.

LDB totally 'owns' that courtroom. She is riveting to watch and her presentation skills are some of the best I've ever seen. I suspect that nothing gets by this woman--she really is among the 'best-of-the-best' in my book.

If I lived in Orange County, FL I would try to see the trial in person, if only to see this prosecution team in action. (Poor Jeff Ashton...someone needs to send him some throat spray and a hefty supply of cough drops).

Go LDB! You simply rock!

Reading some of the old posts in this thread, I am reminded how much confidence we had in LDB all along, and how she rose to the occasion and then some today in her rebuttal. I so hope she writes a book after this is over. I will be the first standing in line to order it!

I had no idea she had been a prosecutor for 20 years. Does anyone know her approximate age?

I had no idea she had been a prosecutor for 20 years. Does anyone know her approximate age?

That is what I was going to say.

20 years??! She doesn't look old enough to have been doing this for twenty years!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back