Twitter thread (MSM tweets ONLY) ***NO DISCUSSSION HERE PLEASE***

George and Cindy Anthony aren't here either. #verdictwatch #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter 8:34 AM

Perry: "We'll be in recess subject to call." #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter 8:35 AM

Very minimal eye contact from jurors 3-4 with #CaseyAnthony. Were not here long. #verdictwatch.
by bobkealing via twitter 8:36 AM

Court will be in recess subject to call.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com 8:36 AM

Mere minutes to get the jury back up and deliberating this am in #CaseyAnthony . One note.. Three are dressed in formal business attire tdyby abcashleigh via twitter 8:38 AM

#JoseBaez is joining the defense team on the 23rd floor. #CaseyAnthony #verdictwatch -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter 8:40 AM

Jeff Ashton says he is just heading back to the office to relax and wait. He said we've done all we can do. #CaseyAnthony #verdictwatchby cfnews13casey via twitter 8:50 AM

Jurors seemed to be dressed up a little more. Some of the women had jackets on and the guys had polo shirts on. #CaseyAnthony #verdictwatchby cfnews13casey via twitter 8:51 AM

#caseyanthony Jurors have a 9 page jury form and 26 pages of instruction to follow. aabout 91 witness, 400 pieces of evidence.by amandaoberwesh via twitter 8:52 AM

Court will be in recess subject to call.by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com 8:36 AM Each side has 2 conference rooms on the 23rd floor. They are allowed to stay here while deliberations are taking place. #verdictwatch -jfellby cfnews13casey via twitter 8:53 AM

Juror #3 was wearing a business suit. Never seen that before. #9 had a tie, and #4 had a blazer. Hope that means something! #caseyanthonyby stevehelling via twitter 7/5/2011 1:00:20 PM 9:00 AM

KBelichWFTV Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony has deposition sked. 10 a.m. Tuesday July 19 re: Zenaida Gonzales civil suit at Morgan and Morgan law office.

@issueswithjvm
Jane Velez-Mitchell Just left #caseyanthony jail. 2 inmates told me guards r saying she's gone. A ploy to throw media off? Issues tonight @ 7pm est

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Paradigm talent agency dropped Jose Baez after four hours. Company spokesman told me "It's not who we are". I'm told there was backlash.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Paradigm also represents Geraldo Rivera who is now a friend of Baez.

@NancyGraceHLN
Nancy Grace Exclusive tonight: William Weitz, Ph.D. a clinical psychologist who examined #CaseyAnthony for the defense joins us on 8pm only on

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
#CaseyAnthony depo will air live on forthepeople.com. July 19, 2011. Mark your calendars.

via twitter

bobkealing bob kealing

Former case judge Stan Strickland told me today: "ultimate irony, #CaseyAnthony can now afford to hire a nanny."

caseyupdates Casey Anthony Update
Casey Jury Foreman: 'It Was Tough': The jury foreman in the Casey Anthony trial speaks out on Fox News. http://on.wesh.com/n2tiZj
22 minutes ago

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Jose Baez rises from obscurity to legal fame: http://goo.gl/D4yP6
29 minutes ago

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Cheney Mason was once "talking head" he now criticizes. See for yourself: http://ow.ly/1uxqNT #CaseyAnthony
46 minutes ago

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
The foreman of the jurors who found #CaseyAnthony #notguilty is finally speaking about the surprising decision: at.wftv.com/o9OqDC
1 hour ago

Investigators To Talk Casey Case Today: Deputies who handled the Casey case will hold a news conference. http://on.wesh.com/oF14jG
1 hour ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Prayer for patience: " Dear God...Hurry up and give me patience!"
6 hours ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Law is fluid & needs to adjust w society changes Technology, media & $ are toxic combo. Must take incentive away from jurors for temptation
7 hours ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Jurors should not be permitted to be paid for interviews for at least 6 months after verdict. Takes away incentive of rogue juror seeking $.
7 hours ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JayceeDuggard's mother sends out thousands of flyers and never gives up search for 18 years. #caseyanthony rents a video and gets a tattoo
8 hours ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
The jurors need to be left alone.Can't have future juries fear public response & influence verdict. Innocent may suffer. #caseyanthony
8 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Pretty candid, thanks“@MarthaSugalski: @bobkealing LOVE the Strickland interview - tells it like it is.”
8 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Ask @WESH web guru @gabetrav “@Sue_Evans64: @MarthaSugalski @bobkealing I would like to see whole interview not just two minutes please”
8 hours ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
1 of #caseyanthony defense stated CA didn't know full story what happened to #Caylee nite she died.Of course, was busy at Blockbuster.
8 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
We the Jury by Scott Peterson jury is good“@karless: @SavvyBabii @bobkealing Would you be curious enough to buy their books? #CaseyAnthony”
8 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
I always wondered about #7 who cried on way out after verdict“@Steelcityrule: @bobkealing Juror #6 and he also voted manslaughter”
8 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
I'd be curious to hear from two jurors who voted for murder and ended up voting to acquit. #CaseyAnthony.
8 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Convinced to acquit“@Angie11in11: @LaurenJo328 @bobkealing I thought it had to be unanimous?”
9 hours ago

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Word tonight is #CaseyAnthony IS in the Orange County Jail...
9 hours ago

DickTracyOrlndo Dick Tracy Orlando
@
@bobkealing Feigning disgust so he doesn't get his butt kicked?
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Jury foreman confirms two jurors voted yes for murder. #CaseyAnthony.
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Not sure why juror 11 was so "disgusted" with verdict. Sounds like he bought most defense arguments re car and #GeorgeAnthony.
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Deputy who responded was fired“@GreggBrockhouse: @bobkealing Missed opportunities.. Why didn't Orange county sherriffs catch hell for that?”
9 hours ago

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Anger about #CaseyAnthony is erupting online and in social media. See how: http://ow.ly/1uwNnu
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Greta Repeatedly pointing out missed chances to find #CayleeAnthony remains in August when #RoyKronk first called.
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Former case judge Stan Strickland told me today: "ultimate irony, #CaseyAnthony can now afford to hire a nanny."
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
You're welcome“@Rose3248: @bobkealing I want to thank you for watching n updating us as I 4 1 am not watching.”
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Yes Fox News national“@josiepatpat: @bobkealing Does it play in Chicago? Channel? Thanks!”
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
You inviting her over when she gets out??“@MarthaSugalski: @bobkealing "she's a likeable person" - really???”
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony most recognizable face in America next to #presidentobama.
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
#cheneymason shame on people who threatened jury. Very discouraging. #CaseyAnthony "of course she's in danger."
9 hours ago

The lead investigators from the Case Against Casey will be speaking out Tuesday. http://goo.gl/2XbYL
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Now #cheneymason saying duct tape across mouth figment of #Ashton imagination. What do you think of that? #CaseyAnthony.
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Hair mass made it unclear. I saw same pix“@WhiteSunfire: @bobkealing he did not pay attention. He said he didn't know where duct tape was .”
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Greta Show“@josiepatpat: @bobkealing Whr r u getting this new juror info from?”
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
You know it's bad for prosecution when they didn't convince jury #CayleeAnthony body was in trunk. #cheneymason up next.
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Now Greta says #cheneymason on show next. Already heard from him on @todayshow. #CaseyAnthony.
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
I can tell you juror 11 paid close attention often sitting on edge of his chair. Many suggested he was going to be foreman #CaseyAnthony.
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Foreman. Re alleged sex abuse: did not believe it. Many of us did not. Demeanor #GeorgeAnthony "very selective memory."
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Greta did not ask about death band hair in trunk. Wish she would. #CaseyAnthony. This guy bought much of defense argument re car.
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Foreman: asks why #GeorgeAnthony didn't call cops once he smelled decomp.
9 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
foreman: The smell of decomp in car "some smelled it some did not." lot of people had access. #CaseyAnthony.
10 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Foreman. #CayleeAnthony cause of death unclear. Speculation about chloroform searches. No documentation of purchases.
10 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Foreman: how did body get there? "a lot of gray area...speculation. Can't tell how or who. Or how she died." #CaseyAnthony
10 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Foreman: "I couldn't exactly tell you where duct tape was." Vicinity but not exactly where on Caylee's head. #CaseyAnthony
10 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Juror 11/foreman tells Greta pictures "will stay with him for life." #CaseyAnthony "we were forced to it was tough."
10 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
1:30-3pm Eastern“@YancyFaith: @bobkealing Just asking what time the big OCSO detectives' press conference is tomorrow. Thanks, friend.”
10 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
What is your question? Thank you friend“@YancyFaith: I'm curious why @bobkealing never answers my questions?”
10 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Confirmed: TMZ photos are not #George and #Cindy Anthony. Says their lawyer Mark Lippman: "No, that's why I had them take it down."
10 hours ago

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Don't 4get the discovery was only poss evidence. “@theapierce: Wish the jury had paid 1/10th of the attention you guys did to the evidence!”
11 hours ago

I'd love that. Don't see it tho. “@KimEReed: what are the chances of the Anthony's (George and Cindy) breaking their silence with you”
11 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
To answer questions about the case “@jlangdale: @bobkealing Any clue what the conference is about? #Caseyanthony”
11 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Top sheriff's investigators in the #Caseyanthony case will hold news conference tomorrow including John Allen and Yuri Melich.
11 hours ago

TeamNancyHLN Team Nancy HLN
Watch #NancyGrace tonight at 8PM ET only on #HLN!
12 hours ago

Do you have a question for Nancy Grace regarding #CaseyAnthony? Call right now: 1-877-NANCY-01
13 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Of the line "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers." Judge Strickland says his original thought was "defendant is Olympic caliber liar."
14 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
At 6pm on @WESH former #CaseyAnthony trial judge Stan Strickland: "i don't think there was reasonable doubt."
14 hours ago

RVSP to OSEvents@OrlandoSentinel.com. Cost: $10 (proceeds donated to Orlando Sentinel Family Fund). #caseyanthony
15 hours ago

Talk w/ @AmyPavukOS @BiancaMPrieto @tonycolarossi & @RedHuber Fri, 9A abt #CaseyAnthony trial at @orlandosentinel town hall. RSVP req (cont)
15 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony former trial Judge Stan Strickland told me today verdict "throws me for a loop." Now on @WESH.com
15 hours ago

Former Casey Judge: Verdict 'Throws Me For A Loop': The former Casey Anthony trial judge says while the verdict... http://on.wesh.com/psgyAj
15 hours ago

Former Casey Judge: Verdict 'Throws Me For A Loop': The former Casey Anthony trial judge says while the verdict... http://on.wesh.com/rkZdgo
15 hours ago

Hal Boedeker blogs about Greta Van Susteren's interview with #caseyanthony juror: http://thesent.nl/qEFT4F
15 hours ago

This is a big day for me! I'm erasing all of the #caseyanthony evidence pics from my iPhone. Now I can show u my kids and girlfriend again!
16 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Strickland story up on @WESH .com soon. Says juror fatigue may have influenced verdict“@cowlovely: i want to read this!
16 hours ago

DiDimond Diane Dimond
@
@VinniePolitan Yes, Vinnie. Completely drained and I didn't have to work nearly as hard as you and your team.It think its the psychic energy
16 hours ago

No jurors have contacted the Tampa based public relations agency as of yet. Do you think jurors will speak out? Stay tuned to #HLN
16 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
I interviewed #judge Stan Strickland today: "society's underbelly" will welcome #CaseyAnthony. "Future not as bright as some think."
16 hours ago

Tampa based public relations agency has made an offer to represent jurors for free who want to release statements regarding #CaseyAnthony
16 hours ago

I am still exhausted today...not sure if it was the intensity of the trial or the verdict which has me feeling numb? Anyone feeling similar?
17 hours ago

no. Deputies just stopped there for a minute “@AlishaNicholas: @CFNews13Casey is Suburban Drive shut down?”
17 hours ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Catch me tonight on @HLNTV with @VinniePolitan at 6pm and @issueswithjvm at 7pm
18 hours ago

OrlandoSentinel story on motion to unseal #CaseyAnthony jail video showing reax. when Caylee's remains were found. http://thesent.nl/qwrCZ2
18 hours ago

OrlandoSentinel story on the motion to unseal #CaseyAnthony reax jail video coming soon.
18 hours ago

WKMG's motion asking court to unseal jail video showing #CaseyAnthony reax when told Caylee's remains were found. http://scr.bi/oL7MGQ
18 hours ago

Caylee's Law- read about the petition & hear from the woman behind it! Visit and LIKE the Nancy Grace facebook! facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
19 hours ago

What do YOU think #CaseyAnthony told #JoseBaez about Caylee's death? Tell me what you know and I'll put it on the show.
19 hours ago

NancyGraceHLN Nancy Grace
Caylee's Law - check out petition & hear from the woman behind it! facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
20 hours ago

Argument Over Casey Anthony Gets Violent: A man strikes a woman in a dispute over the Casey Anthony trial. http://on.wesh.com/obdbad
20 hours ago

Mason On Casey, Parents: That's Pretty Well Burned: Cheney Mason says he believes Casey didn't kill Caylee. http://on.wesh.com/r1gS6a
20 hours ago

Just me walking around makeshift memorial w/ my phone. unedited yfrog.us/0spdsz
20 hours ago

Whoever is organizing it wants focus on Caylee not on #CaseyAnthony 's jail release. @T__Lady: @CFNews13Casey why sunday”
20 hours ago

#Someecards joins #CaseyAnthony media blitz. http://some.ly/r6mB7R
20 hours ago

People are organizing a Peace Walk for Caylee. Details at noon on @cfnews13 and online. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
21 hours ago

At #CayleeAnthony 's makeshift memorial where her remains were found Dec 2008. More to come. #CaseyAnthony -jfell yfrog.com/kiwe8mj
21 hours ago

Jeff Ashton told @PiersTonight last week- if you want to hurt #CaseyAnthony ignore her! That's how to do it. -jfell
21 hours ago

PI Jim Hoover is out at memorial doing a national interview. He testified during trial. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
21 hours ago

Most of the stuffed animals are under water from the rain this week. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
22 hours ago

Entenmann's lemon loaf and #CaseyAnthony #notguilty DO NOT mix well together. http://tnw.co/r8KSuG
22 hours ago

Sheriff's office continues to patrol around the Anthony neighborhood. at memorial for 3 min and have already seen 3 deputies. -jfell
22 hours ago

No $. Wrong network! “@lalola28: @JimLichtenstein @SavannahGuthrie @todayshow so how much are the boys (Baez & Mason) being paid?
22 hours ago

#CaseyAnthony 's defense lawyer #CheneyMason says he's worried about her safety once she's released from jail: at.wftv.com/onEnD2
22 hours ago

Police: guy hit woman in face, jumped in river to avoid cops. Result of argument over #CaseyAnthony verdict: at.wftv.com/pZsYRL
22 hours ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Interesting“@earobbins: @bobkealing I'm a psychologist and wouldn't treat Casey. She is a sociopath, therapy teaches them how to blend in.
23 hours ago

Scam using #Facebook and alleged #CaseyAnthony video. Don't fall for it. It's malware! http://bit.ly/pK767Z
23 hours ago

If u saw Cheney's interview with @SavannahGuthrie u saw that interviews, just like a sentence, ends with a period. #caseyanthony @todayshow
23 hours ago

Still not home! In NY with Cheney. Kara, @HungryInChicago has plants covered! @jackiefell: did your plants make it through this time?!?”
11 Jul

Cheney being grilled by @SavannahGuthrie while Jose watched off camera. @todayshow #caseyanthony yfrog.com/kkvkctitj
11 Jul

bobkealing bob kealing
Can't blame him if true “@buttercupamy: @bobkealing so his being absent for verdict is showing support? I think Lee is done with family.”
11 Jul

bobkealing bob kealing
#Cheneymason not specific about where #CaseyAnthony will go. But is concerned for her safety, says she needs counseling and therapy.
11 Jul

Case Against Casey prompts Facebook warning: http://goo.gl/abGBx
11 Jul

bobkealing bob kealing
#cheneymason explaining that defense was being stalked by one person. Was flipping off that person in famous photo. #CaseyAnthony.
11 Jul

bobkealing bob kealing
#cheneymason #CaseyAnthony "did not kill her child, period."
11 Jul

bobkealing bob kealing
#cheneymason says relationship with parents "pretty well burned." Says he believes #CaseyAnthony story.
11 Jul

RT @bobkealing: On @todayshow #cheneymason says #CaseyAnthony may still have relationship with brother #leeanthony but not parents.
11 Jul

bobkealing bob kealing
On @todayshow #cheneymason says #CaseyAnthony may still have relationship with brother #leeanthony but not parents.
11 Jul

Cheney getting ready... @todayshow @SavannahGuthrie @KerryNBC #caseyanthony yfrog.com/kgrs5cj
11 Jul

In NY with Cheney Mason on @todayshow at 732a. #caseyanthony
11 Jul

#CaseyAnthony 's parents were spotted at a resort over the weekend, likely fleeing from onlookers at their home:at.wftv.com/pRQywj
11 Jul

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Former Prosecutor Abe Laeser nicknamed "Dr. Death", put more people on FL death row. Defends #CaseyAnthony verdict: goo.gl/fI64H
11 Jul

Ain't so! "@Secretsmoker: Some of the bloggers are speculating you are writing a book in cooperation with the Anthony's, say it ain't so!”
10 Jul

The real reason #CaseyAnthony was found Not Guilty: The prosecution overcharged and under-delivered.
10 Jul

Brøderbund Software, makers of "Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?," is releasing "Where in the World Is #CaseyAnthony?" July 17th!
10 Jul

bobkealing bob kealing
Agreed. Photo very fuzzy. “@gritslady: @bobkealing It doesn't look much like them does it.”
10 Jul

DickTracyOrlndo Dick Tracy Orlando
One of the #CaseyAnthony jurors quits job, afraid to return to work, is in hiding. Poor baby.
10 Jul

bobkealing bob kealing
#CindyAnthony and #GeorgeAnthony spotted“@CraigLucie: TMZ is stalking #theAnthonys tinyurl.com/6kr6jy2”
10 Jul

bobkealing bob kealing
Saw this woman every day in court. Now she's in hiding“@KerryNBC: #CaseyAnthony jury life now fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/…”
10 Jul

BREAKING: Attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez wants to take deposition of #caseyanthony before she leaves jail. -Longo

BREAKING 2: Gonzales' attorney files emergency motion to compel #caseyanthony appearance at videotaped deposition. Fears she will flee area

CFNews13Casey Mason says he will refer legal aid to jurors if they feel they need it... At no cost to them. #CheneyMason #CaseyAnthony #jurors -jfell

CFNews13Casey Meant to send this w/ last tweet. #CaseyAnthony -jfell http://t.co/dGozLFu
7 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

CFNews13Casey Talking with #CaseyAnthony defense Cheney Mason about not guilty verdict, Casey's release, and those 31 days. -jfell

bobkealing Tim Miller and Texas Eqqusearch served #CaseyAnthony with lawsuit in jail today. Miller: "hope we don't get the same jury."

OSCaseyAnthonyCasey Anthony News
Defense attorney Cheney Mason and wife call deputies after receiving ongoing threats at home re: #caseyanthony. We're working on story now.
7/20/2011 12:55 PM

bobkealing

We just got pictures of George and Cindy Anthony leaving the country this morning. #CaseyAnthony
8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

WESH2Sunrise

RT @SyanRhodes: WESH Sources say George and Cindy are NOT meeting #CaseyAnthony. They left on private plane from Orlando Executive Airport.
half a minute agovia TweetDeck

bobkealing bob kealing
Anthonys went to the Bahamas. Their attorney says they are NOT meeting up with #CaseyAnthony. Vacation. I'm working to see whose paying.

TMZ REPORT: jose baez negotiating #caseyanthony interview with 3 networks NBC, ABC and CBS..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back