2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
22159-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-Emoticon-Face-Puking-Up-Green-Barf.jpg

Aggggghhhhhhhhh.....................

Oh of course.

I just don't automatically fall over myself to thank someone for being in the military. Not that anyone actually does that, I'm just saying it doesn't garner automatic respect from me.

Though my perception of the matter is probably different from an American's. That's fine. I can understand America's pride and it's certainly deserved.

I understand what you're saying.

I don't necessarily support this current war situation. I do, however, unquestionably support (and respect) those who would lay down their very life for me. They are far braver than me....and (in my view, only) that is deserving of respect.

But, I respect your opinion, too. :D

Gee, I get the total opposite - tells me there is compete agreement on guilt - but they are hashing out which guilty charge.

Have faith people !

That is exactly what I think. I'm pretty sure they already think she's guilty. It's the charge they are, like you said, hashing out right now. They seem like a good group and I don't sense any division within them right now (sometimes it can obvious who isn't going to agree and stuff like that, but I don't feel like there is any large disagreement within this group. I could be wrong, though), so I don't think one person is holding them back or anything. I think they just want to be darn sure of what charge is appropriate and then agree on it.

Part of me appreciates it, and part of me just wants a dang verdict! LOL

OMG!!! Finally...but also worrisome. If it happens this fast does this mean a not guilty. It seems like a guilty verdict would have taken longer.

Holding hands with all my fellow WSers as we wait for the verdict! This is it....what we have waited for for 3 years! Prayers being said!

OMG!!! I was re-watching Linda's rebuttal and glanced up to see a verdict has been reached.

My hands are shaking!

See, I said I was leaving and verdict came in.
Good thing I was still listening to WFTV!
Scared, all mixed emotions
Hugs Everyone

This is going to be a long 45 minutes. I am so excited I think we will hear what we want to hear. I have faith.

I guess they reached it before lunch, filled out the verdict form and settled down to some delicious Chick-Fil-A!

I'm glad they could eat because I'm about to throw up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305