They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want all of you fellow WS members to know how much I appreciate being able to share my views on this case with you all. It has been a bumpy ride and I'm glad I've made some really good friends on WS because of this trial. Justice for Caylee Marie will be served today! Hugs to you all.

I went out to do an errand & just KNEW this was gonna happen so maybe you can ALL thank me :)

eta..Thanks 'friend' for giving me a ring..My alert came at least 10 mins later!!

I always thought 30 mins wasn't enough time..45 makes way more sense.

I am seriously shaking. At work and praying the phone does not ring during!!

OMG - I have the CHILLS! JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

Remember how many of us instantly felt casey was guilty when hearing she didn't report her child missing? The majority on that jury would quickly feel she was guilty of murder. It would take much, much longer for them to be convinced of a lesser included. It's first degree, IMO.

Still scared though!

I pray that you are right.:crossfingers::grouphug:

My heart is pounding!

Glad Caylee's Angels are there. Thank God for them.

put casey on camera!!!!! do we have the people who can do screen shots?

((((HUGS TO EVERYONE))))

PRAYERS for Justice for Caylee

This is my first post, but I've been roaming WS for weeks. I have agreed and disagreed with so many of you over the last weeks but never felt the need to post anything. Today I finally feel the need to be part of this as something more than a spectator. There will finally be justice for Caylee, this is all about her, no one else. And I truly believe this is her day and she will finally rest in peace.

:grouphug: 3 years folks waiting for this day.

Did they know yesterday about what the verdict would be? They dressed so well.

Remember how many of us instantly felt casey was guilty when hearing she didn't report her child missing? The majority on that jury would quickly feel she was guilty of murder. It would take much, much longer for them to be convinced of a lesser included. It's first degree, IMO.

Still scared though!
I pray you are right!!!

And let me personally thank you for your legal contributions on this forum.

I may not always like a lawyer's manner, but I do understand the system demands certain things from you guys. Please know I appreciate you answering our questions, patiently and kindly.

I've been tied to this case for 3 years and have been heartbroken...yesterday, I found out that I will become a grandmother for the first time..I have a even more intense feeling now..how dare ICA do this to not just Caylee..but her family will never recover and, unfortunately, all of us will be changed forever by this. ^i^

I'm a nervous wreck.
Caylee We Are Thinking Of YOU SWEETHEART!

(((HUGS TO ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE ON HERE)))

Justice for Caylee!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member