2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster here!!! I have been reading on here for years but just registered. Very happy to be here for this moment. So surreal to finally have a verdict in this case...it is such a long time coming.

Is anyone else a little disturbed by the court watchers and hoopla going on at the courthouse? One of the court watchers had pajamas on. I mean could they not even put on a pair of real pants?! I hope there are no crowds at the Anthony home. That is just going too far.

Here's to justice for Caylee <3

Please... can a Mod please designate a thread? I have both threads up and don't want to cause crashing problems.

Which thread?

I may be jumping the gun here, but I believe we will have a VERDICT THREAD......

Am awaiting confirmation from other mods and we will let you know as soon as we know!

Still about 25 minutes until verdict so continue posting here

IF we have a separate VERDICT thread, we will open approximately 15 minutes prior and will provide a link

PLEASE continue keeping TOS in mind....the mods are as excited as you!!

:woohoo:

RH says he thinks the jurors reached their initial verdict yesterday and today just cleaned things up - thinks aggravated manslaughter or less - which would be a win for the defense.
That's not where I am with this - but there you have it.

OH I hope my puppy Molly does not wake up now and need to do her business, she may just have to wait lol

Bless you all...thank you for being here with me....Lord bless LDB, JA, FG, HHCJBP, CM, JB, DS, EF, Yuri and all the LE, CA, GA, LA, all the others touched by this case.....

and THESE JURORS

Please... can a Mod please designate a thread? I have both threads up and don't want to cause crashing problems.

Which thread?

My internet is driving me crazy b/c it is taking so long for it to load, is anyone having that problem as well?

Does anyone know what to do to fix this?

Please everyone can we slow down the posting a bit - the site is starting to freeze as everyone piles on!!!

Keep getting bumped out!! Aaagh!! Are we still on this thread?

RH says he thinks the jurors reached their initial verdict yesterday and today just cleaned things up - thinks aggravated manslaughter or less - which would be a win for the defense.
That's not where I am with this - but there you have it.

OR LESS?! :eek:

my toddler is not cooperating with his nap....of course.....lol

v5we38.jpg

n19fe9.jpg

yeah - for those who want to see a reaction out of ICA....I think you are going to get a show...she's already a mess.

and how funny that JVM got bounced and NG appears outta no where.

Have faith you've had it all along. Have faith.
Justice is here

( don't know when this will post !)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members