They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise surprise...none of the jurors want to speak to the public. I wouldn't either if I were them. I'd be very worried.

I bet Casey's friends are getting new locks and security installed at their residences. Her vengeance will be fierce. Or, oh, that's right, she could just move along to the next victim without looking back...

Where will Casey go?

Lee & Mallory's?

HLN reporting the prosecution team is about to speak. I feel so bad for Linda, Jeff & Frank. 3 years of working tirelessly for justice for Caylee and this is what happens. It's sickening! I hope the jurors can look at themselves in the mirror every day knowing the let a murderer walk.

Cindy will have a welcome home party with lots of homemade chili, and she will never speak the name Caylee again.

George will kill himself.

Casey will have La Bella Vita.

The jury does not want to speak with the media. ************

good idea. i wonder if they'll go get on their computers and learn something about this case and this defendant, and regret their hasty decision.

Cindy told Casey when the court case was over, and she was free, they would go look for Caylee together....and now I guess they can.

I just can't get past how anybody could imagine she would sit in jail for three years, spinning yarn after yarn, if this was just an accident. Can someone explain that to me? Please?

The SA did not prove their case and JB poked enough holes to raise reasonable doubt.

HLN showed CA's smirky little smile again. I guess she thinks she was just proven right when she said nobody messes with the Anthonys and wins. I suppose at the end of day that's all that matters to her. The Anthonys win once again.

Poor Caylee. The tragedy of this whole thing is that such a sweet little girl was born into this wretched family.

Now that it's over I hope the jurors will search for the evidence they didn't see in court and realize they set a killer free.
Maybe some will come here to WS.

I hope so too except that would punish them, not Casey. They'd have to live with their decision the rest of their lives. Casey isn't going to EVER feel a smidgen of remorse. It just ain't in her to care.

Will George and Cindy welcome her home? After she let JB say George had his pen** in her mouth when she was 13 years old before she got on the bus to go to school? "Come on home, Casey, and don't forget to wash your hands before dinner." Seriously?

OMG The poor neighbors of the Anthony's. They thought they had it bad before.........

She just got lucky & got a jury of <modsnip> who believed her- maybe they'll let her go live with them? Folks, don't worry about your online searches, or lies, or even getting away with murder....

This is amazing! KC will have to get out of Orlando if not the country. But what does she care!

IRS needs to know that Casey Anthony will be a free woman that they can now talk to.

I am so done with all of this. What happened today is completely disgusting and wrong. I watched the whole trial, saw a very strong case put on by the prosecution, no REASONABLE doubt raised by the defense, and I am at a total loss to understand what went wrong. I am losing my regard for our system of justice, and the thought that ICA, her family, and the jury might make millions off of all of this is making me sick! Well, I will not be a party to that. I AM DONE! I will not pay attention to another case, and I hope never to set foot in a court house ever again!

Casey Anthony had a date
And wrapped her kid in silver tape
When the world knew what she deserved
The jury only gave her the time she served.

Man, oh man...I would LOVE to see a video of JUST the testimony that the jury heard. I often couldn't tell whether the jury was there or not when I was watching the court in session.

I wish someone would edit the proceeding and put together only the parts that the jury heard. I would pay money to watch that and view the evidence from the jury's perspective.

My prediction is that Casey Anthony will be back in court within the year for other crimes. Just like OJ her character will reveal itself.

I pray that no publisher offers her any book deal! Without a source of income she will steal; with $$$ however it may take her longer to commit her next crime.

Well, I for one respect the jury's decision. Again, I don't agree with it, but they made what they felt was the best decision based upon the evidence presented to them.

I'm thankful we've all had this section of the forums to vent and debate.

JB better not have her over for dinner, he has a little kid. What a shame he said he saved a life, who saved Caylee?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes