Defense Team's Horrible Display Celebrating

May not be popular for this, but I can understand, as one who has been in the legal profession, the celebration. However, doing it in public is in horribly poor taste!

It's only the tip of the iceberg. The attention they will receive will be un sufferable.

I would like to air out my middle finger of affection to Cheney for his rant in the media and the entire DT for partying where we can see it. No justice here.

They won because they lied just like ICA. I didn't know as a defense attorney you could lie through your teeth to get what you want. I believe in KARMA and they will all get theirs. Look at the OJ Attorneys, they are either dead or Robert Shapiro's son over-dosed.

I don't think it's weird at all either. They worked very hard whether you agree with them or not (and I don't), of course they are going to celebrate.

FACT: Your client's BABY DAUGHTER was thrown in a swamp, rotted in water for 6 months and had her bones chewed on and distributed by animals. And they're celebrating? DISGUSTING.

Guess Cheney Mason forgot about his opinion back before he joined the defense team. Guess he used to be one of those despicable "talking heads" he was talking about today. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2G0OszXEk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Cheney Mason....really?‬‏[/ame]

Cheney Mason has a lot of nerve repremanding the same media that he went to, before joining the DT, and proclaimed that KC was guilty. It's sick that he is celebrating.
And if anyone believes that JB seriously thinks today is solemn (as he parties), think again...he'll have no problem swimming in the blood money he has and will make on this.

ETA-BTW, I believe Johnny Cochran deserved every cent and bit of fame he got after OJ. He actually earned it/the prosecution lost it.

I would like to air out my middle finger of affection to Cheney for his rant in the media and the entire DT for partying where we can see it. No justice here.

I take back every nice thing that I have said for him and I ask "Sir does your hypocrisy know no bounds?"

Wasn't he doing interviews left and right and talking about this case all over the air before he got on the defense team?

FACT: Your client's BABY DAUGHTER was thrown in a swamp, rotted in water for 6 months and had her bones chewed on and distributed by animals. And they're celebrating? DISGUSTING.

Yes, very disgusting!

I would celebrate but do so behind closed doors because there is still a dead baby thrown into a swamp at the end of the day.

I think it's a little tasteless for them to be celebrating in front of the media. How were they doing it--were they at a restaurant or something, or are they breaking out the bubbly on the pavement/at a press conference?

Somewhat OT, but I can't get back into any other threads--it is bothering me how quickly the TV lawyers are to turn on a dime and say how right the DT was. Come on. They got lucky.

Glad to see a few other comments here not thinking this is weird. They did their job. They won a case that no one thought they would win. I'm not fond of JB and the defense strategy seemed inept but they still won. You win a court case, you go out for dinner and celebrate.

CM's comments were rather ridiculous. JB was actually very reserved, nice change if it lasts. Don't think it will.

distasteful IMO. Yes they had their victory, but at the end of the day Caylee Marie is dead and we'll never know why.

This case has impassioned me so much and I believe now the career path I am going to pursue is one in which finds justice for missing, murdered, and abused children. Helpless children with no voice. This case has changed my life and the fact of the matter is, is that there are hundreds of thousands of missing children who's deaths go unavenged and are swept under the rug.

And I will also raise my son and future children with good morals and values and show them all the love I can muster. I will teach them to be good and instill in them not to lie. Above all else do not lie to me. I will promise them that no matter what they have done if they tell me the truth I will not get mad at them. Possibly disappointed but proud that they are telling the truth.

I will be right by there side as they go through life and the moments children like Caylee will never experience.

This is how I will get justice for Caylee in my own heart and I am determined.

Humble is not one of JB's strong points. Celebrating after saying to the entire world that no one won here is just his style. Maybe they need the champaign to soften the fact that they defended a murdering evil woman and are going to make sure she is out to create more havoc on everbody's life she comes in contact with.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back