Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's a horrifying thought. She can trap some guy into providing financial support or maybe of staying with her if she gets pregnant. God knows she has no other qualifications in order to find employment. I can only think of one "vocation" she is qualified for, but I think it's only legal in Nevada. So yeah, she would get pregnant to hook some guy.

I have a terrifying thought as well....is the State of FL going to have to provide her with support due to death threats? OMG, if the taxpayers end up paying for bodyguards for her. I really need to use some language that's not permitted here. Where else can I go to post openly? And that alternate juror who called in to Vinnie P. just made me want to vomit.

Casey will be the mother of Jose Baez next child, and be the new wife just watch!!

I do not think she will have another child. She did not want one to begin with. She loves to party and feel like men like her - a child gets in the way of that. She never wanted Cayee, she does not want another child. She may talk about one in the future, but the future never comes so it sounds good, but she doesn't have the work and responsibility of a child.

She will be free to be a spokes person for Scott Peterson now. Justice for the falsely accused. She can marry it now.

Well, according to the National Enquirer on the stands today - she already is. SUPPOSEDLY - she is telling the jail guards she is. I read it in the line - DID NOT BUY IT. ICA claims there have been times when she would have been able to "complete the task". She also wanted to tell the jury that she was!

IDK if she is or if she will.

This is a complete and total travesty of justice. Period.

:furious:

Oh she'll get pregnant alright. That was my very first thought. If nothing else she can rub it in her mother's face.

George will go off the deep end and shoot her

I believe George might have tried that before when he bought the handgun. LE took it away from him back then. Bet they wouldn't do that again.

Yes, I absolutely think she will do it to trap some man. She wont be able to get a job and she stole all of everyone elses money so she will have to find some poor dude to take care of her.

She's a sociopath, her job is to professionally manipulate people - i am SURE she will manipulate some guy into being with her:( This is such a sad day in the world. I just HOPE HOPE HOPE that her life is absolutely miserable when she gets out such that her "freedom" is really a hell that she wishes she could run from. I hope that the world never stops harassing her, I hope they never let her live in peace, and I hope that every waking moment is full of torture, punishment, and stagnancy.

(I know that sounds so bad, but bottom line, she deserves it!!!)

Well, according to the National Enquirer on the stands today - she already is. SUPPOSEDLY - she is telling the jail guards she is. I read it in the line - DID NOT BUY IT. ICA claims there have been times when she would have been able to "complete the task". She also wanted to tell the jury that she was!

IDK if she is or if she will.

This is a complete and total travesty of justice. Period.

:furious:

HOLY CARP, Wise Old Owl! Thank you for this tidbit, even though I'm feeling a little sick right now...

She hasn't addressed any of the mental issues she has - and that's going to be her downfall. Even JB said she needs to "sort her life out".

She has all the symptoms of bi-polar, and she will go straight out and have a manic phase like she did for 31 days. Unless she gets on some meds and into some deep therapy, will she ever have the remote chance of survival out here in the big bad world. I have to wonder if she's already planning her first drink, first date, first sexual escapade, and plotting how to make money. She has to be in "happy happy land" right now.

Jose will whisk her away on Thursday to a seculded location (no doubt provided by some rich person - perhaps Geraldo). There she will start planning her Bella Vita.

BUT, one thing bothers me. What about Caylee! Remember back in 2008 when Casey wanted to attend Caylee's memorial? What now? Will Casey now want the ashes back and have her own memorial. Or will Casey just forget about "all that"??

MOO

Mel

I hate even suggesting this--mods, please feel free to modify/alter to poll format/merge/move/delete/etc., if inappropriate.

Just happened to think--do any of my fellow 'Sleuthers think that ICA will have another child, and if so, how soon do you see her trying to get pregnant? Any other thoughts about this and why/why not.

Just curious what everyone's opinion is. I am personally shuddering at the thought right now--why doesn't my brain have an 'undo' button??? :banghead:

I wondered the same thing, and I hope she does not have anymore children..... for obvious reasons, I think.

She'll have another one soon, for the money. I think the most frightening thing about this situation is that the criminal justice system just created an even bigger monster. She thought she could lie, cheat, and steal with impunity before - can you imagine what she thinks now that she's escaped consequences for actual murder? She will be believe she is untouchable and I shudder to think what her behavior will be like now.

I think this jury is really going to live to regret this.
bbm

"omg... I'm such a good liar."

That's what she's thinking.

It is a sad day for sure.... And yes I agree ICA will turn up pregnant again, it will be the only way she can keep a man.. I just hope that whoever the idiot is who does father her next child, wakes up and takes that child with him when he leaves her...

If there is justiice, she will go to bed at night hearing that sweet baby's voice... She will wake to the same thing.... And it will haunt her for the rest of her life... (I will never understand how anyone can live with them self after taking a childs life... )

Yes, I absolutely think she will do it to trap some man. She wont be able to get a job and she stole all of everyone elses money so she will have to find some poor dude to take care of her.

Casey Anthony = Amy Fisher

In 2003, Amy Fisher married Louis Bellera with whom she has two children. Her son Brett was born in 2001 and her daughter Ava Rose in 2005. On May 13, 2007, it was reported that Amy Fisher had left her husband, and Joey Buttafuoco had left his girlfriend, in a bid to reconcile or pitch an idea for a reality show featuring the two. In October of 2007, Amy Fisher and her husband reunited, and sold a sex tape to Red Light District Video. On January 12, 2009, Fisher released her first pay-per-view adult film, titled Amy Fisher: Totally Nude & Exposed.

I'm just going to replace Amy's name here with Casey! Joey will be Jose.

Amy Fisher is now on celebrity rehab for "drinking too much so she could make *advertiser censored*". Personally, I didn't know people who tried to kill were "celebrities".

The similarities are profound.

http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/p/amyfisher.htm

MOO

Mel

I hate even suggesting this--mods, please feel free to modify/alter to poll format/merge/move/delete/etc., if inappropriate.

Just happened to think--do any of my fellow 'Sleuthers think that ICA will have another child, and if so, how soon do you see her trying to get pregnant? Any other thoughts about this and why/why not.

Just curious what everyone's opinion is. I am personally shuddering at the thought right now--why doesn't my brain have an 'undo' button??? :banghead:

IMO: I was thinking the very same think. My guess is that this babys daddy will be Baez.

How long will she survive on the 4K she receives from the National Enquirer? Guess there is always Geraldo too.

Please at least tell me that the better news sources, TV and print/online, will NOT pay for her to appear. I for one will not watch/read ANYTHING she is making money from.

Of course they will. She'll be on the Today Show and Good Morning America shortly after she is released. She will also get a book deal or 2, sell the rights to a TV movie, Playboy spread, etc etc. If she plays this right, she will be financially set for life. JMO.

Nor shall a victim of child sex abuse be re-victimized as we saw here for poor Casey! George did exactly what JB said he did! Wake up my friends; I know for I have lived with perverse parents and mother had head in the sand!

Me too, only both of my kids are alive.

i think she will... she will live a media life similar to Octomom. (Hopefully not 8 kids) but live off of her $$ from the media and be trailed by paparazzi and be pretty much despised everywhere. I wonder who will be her new friends...

OJ Simpson???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members