Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

What if we were all wrong... what if this was a horrible accident and Casey just freaked out and didn't know what to do? Went to her dad and he helped her cover it up...

Oh wait, that happened in Imaginary Land. Guess some people live there.

Obviously twelve <unusual people> do.

Now that, right there, just floors me. I didn't think anything else could shock me today.

-Hair with death banding
-Unheard of levels of chloroform

Those alone would convince me. But they've got the odor of decomposition!!! How can they just disregard that? If only they could've smelled the cans. It's a disgrace.

IIRC - he also indicated that the chloroform levels were low and could have been there due to cleaning products. . .

So they thought GA was lying. "thought"???? It was proven ICA was lying. Her friend actually quoted her making a joke about what a good liar she is.

Something is off with this jury. It's hard to imagine not one person there had reasonable doubt that she was "guilty."

Maybe they didn't like their hotel, maybe the food stunk, it sure seems like they wanted out to go home and wanted out fast. JMHO

Yes, I do believe they are. If they all come out saying the same...we will know they talked about it amongst themselves before deliberation or he would not use "WE" against the admonition of the Court. Isn't there any Justice left in the land?

I believe that you are correct stilettos. This jury had to have talked about this case prior, IMO, for thirteen people to have zero questions and no people not agreeing or anything. This verdict was so impossibly speedy and so unanimous, it is totally suspicious.

JMO I would think these jurors' family and friends followed this case. Were they just as stunned with the not guilty verdict?

I guess this is the type of jury that you want when you have a guilty client. Jurors that never read and only use their computers for playing games. Were they even asked it they could read?
If my child was in this "teachers" class, I would yank him out so quick his head would spin.

IIRC - he also indicated that the chloroform levels were low and could have been there due to cleaning products. . .

So he didn't understand when Vaas and another scientist said they had never seen chloroform levels this high before? He didn't believe the scientists? See juries want science and then they don't understand or believe the science. You really can't win when you're dealing with intellectually challenged people.

I believe that you are correct stilettos. This jury had to have talked about this case prior, IMO, for thirteen people to have zero questions and no people not agreeing or anything. This verdict was so impossibly speedy and so unanimous, it is totally suspicious.

Not that it really matters in the scheme of things, but can any thing criminal happen to the jurors if it is proven they disregarded the judges instructions and talk about the case among themselves?

He says he would have voted the same. He's on HLN now, believes GA helped cover it up.

Will someone explain to me how this guy knew that they would all vote the same? Am I wrong or does this sound like the juror had to be talking with each other about the case before the alternates were sent out and deliberation by the 12?

I wonder if the parents are ready for her to come home. George will probably leave. JMOO... If you have children and live in Florida... a child murderer will be loose soon!

I wonder if GA still has that gun...? KC missed the meaning of that entirely. jmo

JMO I would think these jurors' family and friends followed this case. Were they just as stunned with the not guilty verdict?

These jurors won't have it easy with family, friends, employers, neighbors, etc. It will be a long and hard road for them.

Just listening to what this one <modsnip> said (the Alternate Juror)
convinces me that our System of Justice is a JOKE, is dead, is a
charade, and actually reinforces and enables the forces of secular humanism,
ethical relativism, sensation/instant gratification-seeking
that have,
ahem, swamped our FORMERLY "common sense."

(aside)....The Triumph of the "Jose Baez's" of this Life is what wearies my soul and spirit the most.

Pertinent Book Titles:

A Confederacy of Dunces,

Stranger in a Strange Land

So they thought GA was lying. "thought"???? It was proven ICA was lying. Her friend actually quoted her making a joke about what a good liar she is.

Something is off with this jury. It's hard to imagine not one person there had reasonable doubt that she was "guilty."

Maybe they didn't like their hotel, maybe the food stunk, it sure seems like they wanted out to go home and wanted out fast. JMHO

:waitasec: :floorlaugh: Was this jury given conjugal visits? Maybe that is why their brains were scrambled.

All the computer photos of Caylee were deleted, all the screwy computer images of skulls and everyone lies and dies-weren't they sent back? Did the jury even look at them?

Still can't get over that maybe this was just a big conspiracy all along by this family to get their beloved daughter off. Too bad their beloved granddaughter will never receive the justice she deserves.

I wanted Casey to be found guilty but I had the feeling that this would be the reason she would be found not guilty.

Without knowing HOW SHE DIED they COULDN'T by law convict her of killing Caylee. Look at the jury instructions:

"The death was caused by the criminal act of Casey Marie Anthony".

If they didn't know what the criminal act was they couldn't convict her. They obviously didn't believe the duct tape/chloroform theory so without that there was no proof of a killing only a death.

I'm very curious about these statements about not being able to determine HOW she died. This is not the first time cause of death is undetermined in a homicide...but I guess my bottom line question is, do people discussing this line of failure (inability to prove HOW she died) know how Lacy Peterson died or do they believe Scott Peterson should have been found not guilty? Absolutely NO hostility on my part or being snarky, I am truly curious to hear from others why there was a need to determine the details of a death...was it only b/c the defense offered up a possible alternative? My feeling is that if people must know how a person died, then we may have difficulty ever proving a person guilty if the body is not discovered in time to recover forensic evidence....MOO. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and my heart goes out to all of us as we have hoped for justice for Caylee...

I didn't watch the OJ trial because I was so afraid he was going to get off. I guess I just did not think this was going to happen here. Right now I wish I had not spent my time on this because it is so devastating. So time to disengage and figure out if there is anything constructive I can do to help stop injustice.

And as far as bashing for 3 years, I just started listening when the trial started and have tried to have an open mind - but I believe that KC is guilty. And the facts just strengthened that for me. The jury should have heard the evidence about her reactions to the 2 places they found bones. Honestly, I can not understand why that wasn't presented. Even if the witness was not believable or was in jail. How many unbelievable witnesses did the defense have?

At the very, very least SA proved Cindy perjured herself....and she gets away with that? I thought that was against the law. I am truly disgusted. And I am one that knows that I can not imagine what it must feel like to lose and grandchild and have your child up for her murder. I can almost understand why she would lie. But can not understand how that is OK.

First post here at WS but have been following this case since day 1. I noticed also that RH kept saying 'WE' and than he would retract and say 'I'. It makes me believe that they did talk amongst themselves outside of that courtroom.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that alternates do not participate in the deliberation room with the original jurors? If this is the case why would he continue to say 'we' if he was not in that room during deliberation?

Carolyn

What will happen if it is found out that the jury did not follow the Judge's admonitions/orders? Will the verdict be over-turned?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back