Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

Florida .. the home of low IQ jurors .... and ..... hanging chads

:loser:

So duct tape on a childs mouth is a acceptable? What a..............

Yes, it seems that in Florida, a jury will let u get away with duct taping a child's face, putting them in a garbage bag, and throwing them away in the swampy woods where you bury your dead pets! Oh and let us not forget, you can also let your 2 year old go missing, and not bother to report it for 31 days...so u can do more important things like get tattoos and enter hot body contests...yes because that's what a mother does when her child is missing.....right? Hello jury members? Is that right?

They didn't believe the duct tape was used on her. That's the point that I'm trying to explain. They did not believe that there was enough proof of a murder so all they had left was an accident which they found to be more plausible. I'm not saying that you have to have a cause of death or even a body but it makes it a lot harder to prove a case when you don't have these. According to the Alternate Juror he didn’t even believe she was in the trunk. If they didn’t believe that then they had absolutely nothing that directly linked Casey to Caylee's death. Again, I am NOT saying this is what I believe.

And I'm saying it is not reasonable to believe duct tape was not used on her: It was found on her skull, wrapped around her mouth and nose. One has to believe that LE and forensics conspired on the duct tape to remove it from the equation which, I believe, would be unreasonable. Whether it caused Caylee's death, or was used to misled LE, it was used with bad (as in evil), not "immature," intent.

And not believing she was in the trunk is completely off the rails. Even JB admitted she was in the trunk. It's farfetched, unreasonable even, to believe she wasn't in the trunk at some point. I'm only hoping the alternate juror wasn't speaking for the entire jury because I'd hate to think that many dupes are that easily united.

Doesn't this make some of you wonder if this (lies and confusion)wasn't ALL planned by the defense and the Anthony's to get her off? She gets off free and GA and Lee never have to admit to child molestation or incest. It really is plausable.

After reading Mommys Little Girl, this is exactly what I think. I was with George until the laughter about KC on the stand. Cindy I expected to fall on the sword...and Lee? I just don't know. What happens now with this family will prove it. If KC is welcomed with open arms by a united mother and father, then we will know. I guess then the joke is on us.

After reading Mommys Little Girl, this is exactly what I think. I was with George until the laughter about KC on the stand. Cindy I expected to fall on the sword...and Lee? I just don't know. What happens now with this family will prove it. If KC is welcomed with open arms by a united mother and father, then we will know. I guess then the joke is on us.

I too read that book, just this past weekend, and felt that this whole thing was a "family affair"...maybe not Caylee's actual death but everything since that time. In fact Casey sometimes seemed to be out of step, she was appearing guilty while they were covering for her...she didn't always get their memos.

Duct tape was George's. It could have been his idea, a former police detective, to make it look like a kidnapping instead of the coverup of an unfortunate accident they were all afraid to let CA in on the truth of. Or the duct tape could've been not around her mouth & nose, but on the bag, and got caught in her hair at some point in the forest w/water or animals. DT also cast doubt on whether duct tape was "arranged" before making it to Med Examiner.

Casey, and everyone in the house, had access to the duct tape. But, again, I come back to the simple fact that George would have buried the body. It was his modus operandi in the pet burials. He would not have left Caylee's body unburied. Someone lacking the upper body strength to dig a hole for Caylee's body (it's harder than one may think) disposed of her. That only leaves Casey. Or Cindy if you're really trying to stretch things.

I, flat out, don't buy that LE moved the tape before it arrived to forensics. The duct tape was holding the mandible in place. If there was no duct tape applied around the mouth and nose, the mandible would have separated. IIRC, experts attested to this. To believe that the duct accidentally held the mandible in place is, IMO, like believing you'll win the lottery…without buying a lottery ticket,

Cheney Mason still berating the lawyers in the media who "had her convicted before she was tried". Does he forget his comments to the media before he joined the case? Is he going senile or something?

"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life." Cheney Mason

I couldn't finish watching the video after he started talking. No class, this defense team. Go order another round, Mr. Mason.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Someone needs to call Mason out on this!

Yes, it seems that in Florida, a jury will let u get away with duct taping a child's face, putting them in a garbage bag, and throwing them away in the swampy woods where you bury your dead pets! Oh and let us not forget, you can also let your 2 year old go missing, and not bother to report it for 31 days...so u can do more important things like get tattoos and enter hot body contests...yes because that's what a mother does when her child is missing.....right? Hello jury members? Is that right?

I think Misty Croslin should just confess now. They will probably pat her on the head and tell her to run along now on out of the jail.

is it possible that he is referring to conversations held amongst the alternates once they started deliberations? they had guards and other authority figures present pretty much all the time, and if anyone was improperly discussing the case it would have been stopped. i doubt they were sneaking into each others rooms at night to discuss or passing notes around the entire group.

Why does it sound like he is calling from the moon? Is he hiding in a bunker?

Because Lee said that they sometimes put duct tape on the pets, it's logical to assume George duct taped Caylee's mouth - what a freaking idiot - no wonder Casey walked ...

He's proud and thinks the system worked. Okey Dokey

If george was in on trying to get his daughter found not guilty, then why the 1+1 comment on the stand? Why the blank left by casey's name on the suicide note, when he had addressed everyone else?

He probably has the hots for Casey and thinks a pretty girl with big...ahem... couldn't do this.

Because Lee said that they sometimes put duct tape on the pets, it's logical to assume George duct taped Caylee's mouth - what a freaking idiot - no wonder Casey walked ...

They did not "put duct tape on the pets." GA even testified that he never put duct tape "on" the pets. It was sometimes used as a seal on the funerary wrap. It was never placed on the actual pets.

So what is motivating this man to go on all these shows? Supposedly he can't tell us anything about what went on during what little deliberations there were. I promise it won't be long until the others start coming out for their 15 minutes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back