And her dreams will come true... snippets from JH letters

Jesse Grund predicts that Casey will now have the carefree life that she has always wanted. Jesse thinks that Casey will have people who will want to be with her and that she'll be wined & dined in grand fashion. JG seems to know Casey very well and is probably right on the money with his thoughts. jmo

In the end, Cindy was right, "You don't mess with the Anthony's, you'll lose." And the "irony of it is rich, indeed."

....Casey is going to walk out of that jail on Thursday. Her parents were wisked away to the Four Seasons when her daughters skeleton was found......She will be likewise wisked away on Thursday. She will dine on crab cakes and celebrate the fact that she has gotten away with murder.

....That 'mean old media" that was manipulated in all possible ways.....attention for Jose...pollution of the jury pool..blamed in open court, will end up being Casey's meal ticket. Once again, her mother was right, she will never have to work. In fact, Casey Anthony will be able to sit back and chuckle while the buckets of cash roll in. No need for a missing children non profit front. Casey can just be yourself....a circus freak....and get paid royally for it.

...Casey will never darken the doorway of Hopesprings Drive again. She won't have to rely on her parents for support anymore. She accomplished the next best thing to kiiling them. The world views them as child rapists, liars and completely disfunctional.

...Casey will probably get threats to her safety when she comes out of four star seclusion. And then......she will demand that the very same people she villified....the police..protect her.

So yes, her dreams will come true....Bella Vita

There’s a song by Shinedown called Second Chance. Amazing song! It brings tears to my eyes and chills to my appendages everytime I hear it. The song of my current life situation(s). Something to hold onto.[/B]

snipped so we wouldn't all have to see it again:sick:

BBM- interesting lyrics considering everything that' transpired

Tell my mother, tell my father
I've done the best I can
To make them realize this is my life
I hope they understand
I'm not angry, I'm just saying
Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Here is my chance
This is my chance!

Tell my mother, tell my father
I've done the best I can
To make them realize this is my life
I hope they understand
I'm not angry, I'm just saying

It just isn't true that crime doesn't pay. It pays and pays well. Reports are that she will get a lot of money and will be able to live the good life as long as the money lasts, and it won't last forever. She will have "friends" as long as the money lasts, and then she will be wondering where they all went after she ran out of money to spend on them. One thing she won't be able to control is her memories of precious little Caylee and knowing how that baby loved and trusted her. I hope those memories keep coming back in a million ways. I hope the pictures of that sweet little girl are what those jurors keep thinking of over and over, and that they eventually realize that they let her down.

Her and Joran would be so perfect together... I would say Scooter Peepee but is a little old for her...

And she will behave just like Joran did when he got away with murder the first time.

Exactly my thought. Joran is a sociopath. He got away with murder. He had it good, but he couldn't help it, he had to kill again. Casey will do the same.

She sounds so sad about the death of her baby doesn't she? All the talk about Caylee and how much she misses her. Oh wait...that's right. She doesn't say any of that. She killed her so she could be free and party. I guess she will pick up some egg rolls, dye her hair, and go adopt an Irish baby. Sounds like a plan. BARF.

The judge can technically make her serve another 2.5 years. I hope he does. She wasted tons and tons of LE's time as well as tons and tons of money for the state of Florida. I'd like to see her spend every second in jail JP can sentence her for.

Murders her daughter...

And enriches herself...

She'll never have to work again (as if she ever did)...

And "we" let it happen.

It just isn't true that crime doesn't pay. It pays and pays well. Reports are that she will get a lot of money and will be able to live the good life as long as the money lasts, and it won't last forever. She will have "friends" as long as the money lasts, and then she will be wondering where they all went after she ran out of money to spend on them. One thing she won't be able to control is her memories of precious little Caylee and knowing how that baby loved and trusted her. I hope those memories keep coming back in a million ways. I hope the pictures of that sweet little girl are what those jurors keep thinking of over and over, and that they eventually realize that they let her down.

They discussed this on HLN this morning - when Ryan Smith said she was going to get buckets of money for movies/interviews etc Mike Galanos and Mike Brooks both said the same thing- NO, people are not going to watch, not going to buy books, there will be a BOYCOTT of anything connected with ICA and the A's.
I hope they are right..

Murders her daughter...

And enriches herself...

She'll never have to work again (as if she ever did)...

And "we" let it happen.

Correct.

ICA will never have to work a single day in her life.

She now really doesn't have to regret killing Caylee. She will have her Bella Vita with endless amounts of $$$ at her disposal never having to work for any of it. I know at one point she will contact her mother. She can't help wanting to torture her even more.

Mark my words ICA will get pregnant as soon as she can. I can only hope that God prevents it somehow.

I already feel so bad for any future children this person might give birth to. Making money is the least of it. She won't be able to find a good professional or even a normal man, so any children won't even have one set of good healthy genetics. Hopefully no one will give any good book or movie deals and any low class options will not give enough bucks to last very long. She will have to get a vehicle, a home, money for food, clothes, everything. What kind of job will she be able to get within the next ten years or so. I predict that she'll end up right back at home with her parents or brother and cindy working in some nursing home where patients don't know who she is. She'll probably stay away long enough for cindy to get enough sympathy to think she's going straight and to get a good book deal.

I just about fell out of my chair when I read the 'Roxy' part. Let me explain- I'm Casey Anthony's age exactly, and this case has always reminded me of the musical Chicago, which had a film adaptation that was hugely popular while we were both in our senior year of high school. Today especially, after the verdict came in, I couldn't help but think of Chicago. It also occurred to me that Casey was likely just as nuts about this movie as my friends and I were back in 2003, but in all of my research I never saw any reference to this movie, until now. This could be a total coincidence, and maybe she wasn't thinking of Chicago at all, but I'll be damned. It just kills me that she "razzle dazzled 'em" in the end, just like Roxie Hart.

Holy crap. I was thinking about this too.

Several things strike me, how contraindicative she is (Ill never wear heels, leopard skin heels are on my bucket list, and many more)

Also the obsession with food, but then, I have never been in jail, so I dont know how bad jail food is, I assume I would go insane eating ramen every day too.

The girl she danced against in the hot body contest wore leopard print heels. She takes a little something from everyone she meets.

Oh! Maybe she could wear her leopard heels in her Vivid video *advertiser censored*. JVM reported earlier that she is being offered a deal by them to do an "adult" film.

I wished one of the provisions for her release was to submit to mandatory sterilization.

Excerpt about wanting more children:

...a look back at Casey Anthony's jailhouse letters show that the 25-year-old may have more children upon her release.

"I had a dream not too long ago that I was pregnant," wrote Casey Anthony in one of more than 50 letters she sent to fellow inmate Robyn Adams between 2008 and 2009 when the two were housed in the Orlando County Jail in Florida.

Excerpt about writing:

In one letter she refers to a book she has dreams of writing, describing it as a "partial memoir/comedy/relationship advice book for those not in the know."

"It's a way to settle many rumors and to share my insight about love, life and most important - God," she wrote. "Who knows."

The full article is here: Casey Anthony Wants to Have Children Again - ABC News

OH, ABSOLUTELY, no doubt about it. The first thing she is going to do is get pregnant. She is going to SHOW everyone that she can do anything she wants to do. She is going to be in the spotlight, and will not lay low, imo.

I hope she sticks really close to her Defense team 'family'. They all said how wonderful and loving she is, cool, let's see them incorporate her in to their families now. How about it Jose? Is she going to become like an Auntie to your little girl now? Is she going to be your new 'granddaughter', Mr Mason? Are you expecting her to hang around your wives and children and become entwined in your own lives?

I think JB should hire her as his nanny. Thankfully I think his wife knows better.

I have no doubt she will be knocked up and have a book out within the year.

That's gonna be a monumental fustercluck! These people who backed and supported her are in for a not so nice rude awakening. :laugh::lol::giggle:

I think we should create a petition called "Caylee's Law" that prevents mothers who don't report their children missing from getting pregnant again- forced sterilization. Just my two cents.

I do believe there needs to be a "Caylee's Law" but that law should state that a mother who does not report her child missing after 1 week is charged with at least child endangerment....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back