2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lippman: Casey might go live with Cheney Mason or go to Mexico or Puerto Rico.

Ok....NOW I am LMBO.....Puerto Rico? Remember that Chris Farley skit he used to do on Saturday Night Live....."in a van down by the river?" ICA can live in an RV down by the ocean BUT with an adopted child from Mexico!............Good Lord.......thx you "Lipp"man....I needed a good laugh! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't believe that Casey is going to Houston let alone with Cindy. It was a distant relative who probably wanted her 15 mintues of fame. I do not think ICA's defense would let her anyway and would advise her to stay away from her family. Cheney Mason told Jean C last night that ICA was NOT going back home.

I'd be willing to bet if she stays in contact with her defense team she will end up having an affair with one of them and breaking up their marraige. Then we'll hear some stories.

Nancy to speak with Strickland on her show starting now..

LOL never thought about that. You are absolutely right, she'll never get a passport she is a convicted felon. LOL Also IRS lien. I love it.

BUT she doesn't need a passport for Puerto Rico!

I'd be willing to bet if she stays in contact with her defense team she will end up having an affair with one of them and breaking up their marraige. Then we'll hear some stories.

Idk about an affair but anythings possible.
My thought is ICA is too dependent on JB what will she do w/o him????
jmo

Lippman: Casey might go live with Cheney Mason or go to Mexico or Puerto Rico.

I'm currently living in PR and she won't be welcomed here. A lot of people here have been following the case and she won't get a warm welcome.

Maybe CM should just send her on a rocket to the Moon.

Either that Ricki..or chrge them per hour for this protection..IF there is such a risk?..Why are they even at that house??..I just cannot believe how Govt ends up paying for services like this..and so many complain about "Govt Intrusiveness"//Geesh..Taxpayers pay for so much that some use and take advantage of!! They (A"S) need to get the heck outa there..and I am sure their neighbours would jump up and down with glee if they left:rocker:

I certainly hope the State persuits a perjury charge against Cindy..she should pay big time..

I have come to the conclusion that the whole Fam Damily are toxic and need to move on..Maybe even change their name..bottomline..None of them gave a care about Caylee after KC was arrested..it became a "Protect" mentality..of a pathological liar who killed their grand daughter..and they mentally thru her away like trash too!!..Yikes..They are like NO FAMILY I have ever been exposed to TG..I was taught to own up to errors, mistakes and deal with consequences..THIS is obviously foreign to the "A's"....Too Bad Soo Sad:crazy::rocker::maddening:

Ms. Cruz lives in a gated community with security. Maybe KC would be welcome there???

omg Nancy said they might be changing Casey's name.

That's exactly what they're doing, and Casey will also be changing her hair completely. She's not going to Texas. It's a red herring to throw people off her trail.

I am so glad I got rid of my TV years ago.

I bet they will make her completely go off the radar just like they do with some abuse victims out there. Get her new SS number, new name, etc... Just based on what Nancy said....

anyone have the live feed address to NG HLN? Not near a tv :( thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member