2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lippman has to get permission from Baez to for A's to see KC. A's response to the verdict. They are happy it is over. Sexual molestation has been put to bed. ( LOL way to put it) Won't comment on KC living at home. Mason said she is not going home.

My *advertiser censored* name is napuss Princeton...

Anyhoo...gotta love the media. I knew, poor jury, of what about their safety would be out the window when trips and money is throw out there.

Nancy just asked ML why George and Cindy left court after the verdict without staying to see "tot mom." That is what she called her to him! :floorlaugh:

OMG! I can't believe that CM flipped the bird...so disgusting. The whole DF is sickening.

OMG!! NG just showing Mason flipping the bird at spectators?? WTH?? I'm doubly disgusted GOD help us all

LMAO @ Nancy Grace telling Cheney Mason to "lock up the checkbook."

Maybe Cheney needs a "competency hearing" :lol:

It feels so good to laugh!

:great:

That is all we have at this point!

I hope the networks spend huge sums then everyone boycotts them, same for book or magazine deals. I don't think Casey Anthony is going to make as much money as everyone thinks she will. I think she's going to end up like Tonya Harding.

bbm

I agree Darnudes

Tonya Harding
Karla Homolka
Amy Fisher
Casey Anthony :loser:

I believe ICA is going to go to Hopespring dr. They are not putting up all this security to protect just George and Cindy. If she moves home, GA, if he has any ba#$s should move out. But these people are enmeshed and all are addicted to drama.

Mark said 'she's going to have a very hard time.' Tot mom, that is. :boohoo:

How would that work...if she changes her name, but yet writes books, do movies, etc. - she would have to use her real name for that.

Can you imagine ICA I mean MH living with LF? LF is very bright but she wouldn't know what hit her.

Haha! What a burn, KC-- the *advertiser censored* lovers have standards that exclude you.

You really have to appreciate that Casey character are so bad:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: she is rejected to act in *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member