What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be completely and totally ashamed of themselves and I think it was cowardly to not speak out and defend their decision.

Well, according to Jennifer who is juror #5 I believe, they were so upset with their decision they were all in tears. Not just the women, but the men too. Therefore, they couldn't face anyone." Perhaps they should have thought of little Caylee's tears as her mother forced chloroform into her body.

I say off you go, I have no use for any of you and have no desire to hear any farcical nonsense you come with as to why you let a murderer walk free.

For shame on these people, asking for 5 figure compensation packages, trips to disney world...what in the freaking world is all this BS about? These people are bringing some seriously unwanted attention to themselves I wouldn't be surprised to hear that some of them will start getting death threats from some nutjob out there. Disturbing, truly disturbing.

I have not read anything about this. What people asking for money and trips?

I have not read anything about this. What people asking for money and trips?

On Nancy Grace they said that juror 6 has a publicist and is asking for 5 figure compensation packages to interview him. And juror 3 (the one who is making the rounds saying they were all too upset to talk to the media,BS) was given an all expense paid trip to disney world for her entire family by ABC news and that she is also asking for other compensation.

I believe she is juror #3, trip to Disney from ABC is her reward. It might be #6 who is not entertaining any offers that don't include compensation (per his representative, of course he has to have one...)

Jury, I'm sad. Sad you didn't see what the world sees. Sad you seem to think "reasonable doubt" means ANY doubt. Sad no cause of death kept you from connecting the dots. Wow, for awhile they didn't even have Caylee's little body. I can imagine you would have really been flustered then. NO BODY? WHAT? Cases all over the country go to trial without a body and they get convictions. But you are hung up on the COD of a little girl found with DUCT TAPE ALL OVER HER HEAD? You can't even see CHILD ABUSE THERE??? GIMME A BREAK. Caylee deserved better. May she forgive you.

-----------------
You did not need a cause of death. Did you LISTEN to the Medical Examiner? I spell these words out in case you dont understand the abbreviations. Did you read ALL of the pages given to you? You all must be speedreaders. I am so sad I cant even stay on this site. Thanks to all WS'ers for posting.I'm sick..

I'm personally SICKENED to hear that jurors are trying to earn money off this travesty. As if their verdict wasn't bad enough. :steamed::steamed::steamed:

Hope you enjoyed Disney World Juror #3! You truly are "Goofy"! :banghead:

On Nancy Grace they said that juror 6 has a publicist and is asking for 5 figure compensation packages to interview him. And juror 3 (the one who is making the rounds saying they were all too upset to talk to the media,BS) was given an all expense paid trip to disney world for her entire family by ABC news and that she is also asking for other compensation.

WHAT?????? Why? I will have to read this. Shame on ABC news...shame. So that would mean all the others are going to get to have trips also? Disney World, no less. Maybe while they are at it they can pop on over to Universal Studios and see where Casey worked all those years.

TO ABC NEWS: I bet Caylee would have enjoyed a trip to Disney World. Oh wait. That's right. She was there all the time with KC and Zannie.....SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, on you ABC NEWS

There are consequences to your choices.

Casey will not exit jail into a life of benign anonymity. She will continue to be a parasite on those around her, to harm those who care about her and anyone else who should stand in her way. She is dangerous. With your decision you have just confirmed what Casey has always belived to be true, she can get away with anything, even the death of her own beautiful, innocent child. You have emboldened her. Validated her. Dare I say, congratulated her on the success of her pathelogical lies, her sociopathy.

I hope you are able to look at your children and ultimately in the mirror with a clear conscience.

And remember, blood money stains more than your hands... it tarnishes your soul.

Oh yeah, here's another question I have for them.

You found CA guilty of lying to police. What the @#*^ did you think she was lying about?

Last night the alternate juror stated the jury felt the duct tape had come off the trash bags and got on Caylee. Guys the heat and the hurricane took away the sticky stuff...It could only be adhered to the hair mass and keep the mandible on the skull if the glue/sticky stuff was still on it. So it had to be applied before or shortly after death. Why would someone put duct tape on a drowning victim?????? Are you all nuts??????

The more I think about it, I feel they knew they could make some money off this "not guilty" verdict. Evidently the "chef" not sure what juror he is, has been in the media with cooking shows etc.

I think juror 3 has "buyers remorse" as stated by one of the lawyers on Nancy Grace. She probably voted Guilty, but was swayed by the other jurors.

I think they sold out little Caylee for money and greed. Hope ALL of you jurors are happy with yourselves and may karma come back to you. What would happen if your child was murdered? did you ever think about this? No because it was all about the money and wanting to go home.

I would be VERY scared if I was one of those jurors....rot in hell along with KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Jury who set sociopathical narcissist Casey Anthony free,
I am devastated for the little baby girl that was given no consideration at all by your team of 12...She deserved for you to take some time and examine all the evidence and connect the dots on the picture that was clearly drawn for you by both the state and the defense. You had your minds made up without even looking at the evidence, the expert testimony or anything. That is a travesty and you will each and every one have to live with that.
This girl is a convicted felon six times over, for robbing one of her friends and cleaning out her bank account to buy food and underwear and beer for her boyfriend and his buddies...she did this while her daughter lay dead in the swamp on the side of the road on Suburban Drive. She entered a "hot body" contest while her little girls body was decaying and being torn apart by animals. She has sex with her boyfriend the same night she killed her child. She lied repeatedly to everyone about where Caylee was for 31 days, and now has cost the state of Florida into the hundreds of thousands of dollars for those lies. How is that right in any way?
Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, the reason she did not tell anyone that Caylee drowned way back when at the beginning and take them to her body was because of the duct tape on her face? That would be pretty hard to explain wouldn't it?
You folks just set free a baby killer, and that babies blood is on your hands for all time. I hope you can live with it when you look at yourselves in the mirror. You should have spent some time with the evidence. After ALL that time at trial, a few days with the evidence might have given you some insights...but you had vacations to get to, lives to resume, and you were in a big fat hurry, so a dead baby gets not justice. Congratulations-you set her free to do more harm than she already has. Good job, each and every one of you.

-----------------
You did not need a cause of death. Did you LISTEN to the Medical Examiner? I spell these words out in case you dont understand the abbreviations. Did you read ALL of the pages given to you? You all must be speedreaders. I am so sad I cant even stay on this site. Thanks to all WS'ers for posting.I'm sick..

They were told the cause of death. Murder by duct tape....That is one of the top things that gets me. Didn't they hear about the duct tape over the mouth, nose, and a 3rd piece to keep the 1st two pieces in place?

Apparently they all lack the cerebral capability that a reasonable juror should be required to have. Who the he^^ are these 12 people who did this? Did they not know they were supposed to examine re: READ and LOOK AT the evidence? Did they just consider what Jose said which was NOT SUPPOSED TO BE considered? How could any sane rational person NOT come to the conclusion that she did this crime? Jesus! I am crushed for Caylee...

doesnt the judge have an option to find guilt if/when the jury comes back with a very wrong verdict? or is that just teloevision...

The more I think about it, I feel they knew they could make some money off this "not guilty" verdict. Evidently the "chef" not sure what juror he is, has been in the media with cooking shows etc.

I think juror 3 has "buyers remorse" as stated by one of the lawyers on Nancy Grace. She probably voted Guilty, but was swayed by the other jurors.

I think they sold out little Caylee for money and greed. Hope ALL of you jurors are happy with yourselves and may karma come back to you. What would happen if your child was murdered? did you ever think about this? No because it was all about the money and wanting to go home.

I would be VERY scared if I was one of those jurors....rot in hell along with KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be Juror #6 -

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-juror-paid-interviews-lawyer-trial-murder-child-caylee-anthony-network-money-jury/

“The members of the jury perhaps have the most incredible story to tell because they haven’t said anything. Their story is worth more now than it would be if Casey was found guilty,” said Glenn Selig, founder of The Publicity Agency, which specializes in crisis management. “If big money comes from anywhere, it will be from the entertainment world – movies and books – where payment is commonplace. And the less of the story that is told now, the more valuable a book or movie deal will be.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-can-earn-millions-from-media-hollywood/?test=latestnews

And to think Roy Kronk was called morally bankrupt...
oh the irony is rich indeed!!!

doesnt the judge have an option to find guilt if/when the jury comes back with a very wrong verdict? or is that just teloevision...

Yes, the judge can do that. But I don't have any idea of the procedure. I remember once the judge did do that in a big case, and the jurors were mad after they had spent all that time and energy, not like this jury. Sorry, I can't remember any details..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23