Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad. I was holding up for justice for caylee.

But I think the jury got it wrong. They used the law, used the judges instructions and didnt let their emotions come into the case. Its not right, in fact if I was one of those 12 people today I would be feeling very bad.

I hope she has to live with her guilt for the rest of her life, but she wont as she is a sociopath, a pathalogical liar. I am glad she is so well known, I dont think she will have the trust of any one she will meet in her life again.

I am so sorry caylee. I wish you could tell us what happened to you. *advertiser censored*

Waking up this morning, I was hoping that a day later, I wouldn't have this 'sick, empty' feeling in my stomach as I did yesterday... However, I still feel so dis-heartened!

I am mad because I have always trusted our judicial system. So who, really am I mad at? Who exactly should I focus this anger on? My mind is unable to wrap around this verdict... Is it because I have been following this case ever-so-closely for 3 years? Is it because I truly felt that ICA was behind a sinister plan to eliminate her 'pesky' daughter?Should it be focused on JB, who by the end of the trial I couldn't stand even the sight of him? The jury who only heard probably half of the story? Who??? I wish I knew...

I just can't fathom that a jury could NOT see 'common sense' about WHO killed Caylee? If I was able to ask each one of them a question, I would ask if they REALLY believed that Caylee woke up that morning, snuck out to the pool, and drowned? And if they think that duct tape is the newest swimming accessory!!!!!!

I'm done ranting for now - but I will always have an empty spot in my heart for Caylee, knowing that true justice will NEVER be served for her murder. (Unless, somehow, somewhere, street justice is served. - just saying...)

JMO

Thank you to all fellow websleuthers for keeping this case up to date.

Hard day yesterday...My DD and I cuddled in bed and finally fell asleep.I woke at 5:30 am after a nightmare that my daughter had to wake me from.My first thought was I bet ica is wide awake and so happy she can't stop smiling. I'm grateful I get to take my girl to get her braces on. I'm grateful for my friends here on ws. I will include all you in my prayers.Hugs HUGE ones.

Hi- I'm new here! I am sick and heartbroken also! I needed to find a place where I can vent my feelings! :banghead::banghead: I'm still shocked over what happened yesterday. Caylee deserved justice and she didn't get any!!! I really hope society rejects Casey!!!! Is there anyway this can be re-opened by a higher court? Just my :twocents: I can't believe I live in a country where this can happen. :maddening: There is so much more that I could say, but I really just feel like crying!

I would love to post a THANK YOU to Vivid Entertainment for "offering" and then withdrawing it within minutes with an awesome statement!

***going to find a link***

Here's their statement:
It has become obvious to us that Vivid fans, and people in general, want nothing to do with her and that includes a *advertiser censored* movie. We want to make movies that people want to watch and we now believe that we underestimated the emotional response that people are having to the verdict. A movie starring Casey Anthony is not what people want to see.

Now...can Lifetime really come up to her now and give her an offer??? Not after a huge *advertiser censored* company retracts their offer! Vivid Entertainment rocks!! (Not that I watch *advertiser censored* movies...no seriously...I don't, but if I did, I'd watch Vivid!!)

Hi- I'm new here! I am sick and heartbroken also! I needed to find a place where I can vent my feelings! :banghead::banghead: I'm still shocked over what happened yesterday. Caylee deserved justice and she didn't get any!!! I really hope society rejects Casey!!!! Is there anyway this can be re-opened by a higher court? Just my :twocents: I can't believe I live in a country where this can happen. :maddening: There is so much more that I could say, but I really just feel like crying!

IMO, there are not that many people who will truly believe, "Well, she was found not guilty, so I guess she's not to blame!" I bet that most people Casey will deal with on a daily basis (if they're informed about the case) aren't gonna greet her with open arms & hearts. And even those who do believe she's not to blame for Caylee's death have been shown the other things that she has done wrong (pathological lying, stealing from family and friends, etc.). Plus I'm sure it's pretty clear to most people that she brought serious drama to the lives of a lot of individuals, including some she's never even met. Just saying that I still wouldn't want her as a friend/lover/romantic partner even if I thought she was 100% innocent of child abuse, neglect, manslaughter, or murder.

Hey guys I just read this article and yes it is interesting indeed.....

Can you guys who have been studying this case for years read this and let us know if any of this is true or you have heard of it before...

ie laptop being reported as stolen by that name.
it being classed as sexual at the beginning.
her taking caylee somewhere in the middle of the night in may and june

I have followed from day one on this case, my fascination with this case even predates my membership here.

This article, is full of as much "fact" as the defense's case. There are many rumors being reported as fact in this article.

I would not put stock in it. Thanks to WS I have had access to every doc dump, every photograph, every report, every witness statement, etc.

Those things reported in the article are not in the ws timeline for a reason. they are unsubstantiated rumor.

I would love to think that Casey won't be getting any attention after this. But we know that's not gonna happen. I wouldn't think it would be possible for her to build a life outside with all her notoriety. Then I remember Karla Homolka. She raped and murdered her own little sister and at least two other teenage girls. She spent 12 years in a "prison," where she got to have fun birthday parties like these:
karlah5.jpg

http://www.truecrime.net/karla/karlah5.jpg

And little prisoner fashion shows:
KarlaHomolka.jpg

http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/75/KarlaHomolka.jpg

Everyone thought that she'd never be able to blend into society after she got out of prison, particularly with those dead evil eyes of hers, but lo and behold, she has. Most accounts of her current life have her married, living with her 1-2 children, and studying law near her hometown in Canada.

There were online forums dedicated to predicting how long Karla would be out of prison before someone took her out, but no one ever did.

Casey Anthony is America's Karla Homolka. May they find themselves alone together in a locked room some day. One can hope....well, one could hope if one's hope and faith in humanity and justice hadn't been irrecoverably shattered yesterday.

I really wish the mods would remove her picture from the front of websleuths with the NOT guilty sign. It makes me physically ill. Please post a picture of Caylee with Justice fo her and a link to local lawmakers and caylee's law link. Thank you.

Numb: To make numb; to deprive of the power of sensation or motion; to render senseless or inert; to deaden; to benumb; to stupefy.

Deprived of the power to feel or move normally.

Although we do not have the verb as such anymore, its past participle is alive and well, now spelled numb, literally "taken, seized," as by cold or grief.

I am grieving..I am numb. I lost a child yesterday...Caylee Marie Anthony..

I have to hope that she won't get out of jail tomorrow. I'm praying that HHJP will give her four consecutive one year sentences so that she'll stay in jail a little longer. The thought that she's going to get out tomorrow and start making tons of blood money makes me sick. I bet she'll find a way to never work an honest day.

I have followed from day one on this case, my fascination with this case even predates my membership here.

This article, is full of as much "fact" as the defense's case. There are many rumors being reported as fact in this article.

I would not put stock in it. Thanks to WS I have had access to every doc dump, every photograph, every report, every witness statement, etc.

Those things reported in the article are not in the ws timeline for a reason. they are unsubstantiated rumor.

Couldn't agree more, tl...

Wendy Murphy is waaaay off base here, IMO. The article is full of speculation, rumor, and innuendo.

And apparently the expert giving this opinion has had some questionable/controversial/sensationalistic opinions in the past.

Although I do have a number of questions about things that played out at the beginning that I have never heard a satisfactory explanation of, maybe that is to be expected when almost everything that is known is known by a person who will not talk.

On the other hand, I have dismissed things as ridiculous in the past, only to have the evidence show I was wrong...

Still sick, numb and horrified. I PRAY HHJP sentences her to consecutive years.

They better keep her in protection if they do. The chances of an accident are HIGH.

I still wake up sick every morning wondering how such a horrible miscarriage of justice has happened in this country. I feel so devastatingly sad that everyone has failed Caylee.

I still wake up sick every morning wondering how such a horrible miscarriage of justice has happened in this country. I feel so devastatingly sad that everyone has failed Caylee.

Good Morning Suzihawk,
We all feel the same way. Unfortunately we can't seem to do much about the outcome.
We have not failed Caylee here. We were here every day for her going over everything involving this case. We can feel good that we all gathered for Caylees sake.
Do not include yourself in the ones that let baby Caylee down.

I think she is going to walk because of the three years she already served.
According to the court it is ok to kill your kid but don't lie to the police. I swear I will never get over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong