2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA walking in, smiling. I really find it hard to fathom being happy in her place.

If Casey goes free today...

I want to watch EVERY MOMENT of EVERY STEP SHE TAKES.

I hope they have HELICOPTERS circling already.

I have A HUNCH the Police are gonna launch DECOY CARS, so I hope that
there are enough helicopters such that EACH helicopter can take ONE
"decoy unit" and follow it from aloft. Surely ONE of the vehicles will
contain Casey!

Yes! I don't know about any of YOU, but I want to DOG HER.
I want to DOG HER EVERY STEP, EVERY DAY
(well, for the first few days anyway,
or until she gets "settled" someplace -- IF she'll ever be able to "settle.")

Cindy and george there. Chatting to the officers outside the courtroom...cindy look delighted and even george looks slightly happier!

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
BREAKING: Attorney files bar complaint against #caseyanthony atty Cheney Mason for making obscene gesture. Soon on OrlandoSentinel.com.

I wondered about that!! :fence:

I heard on HLN this morning the Mother of the Baker guy that ICA said was Caylee father talked how LE come and questioned them when this first happen cause ICA told them maybe the baby's Daddy's family stole Caylee.
Mother is not sure but may do DNA or partenty test. I think she should and if he was really the Dad then they should sue for wrongful death.
Also I think CA will sue (wrongful death) if she can't make any money off anything else.

Loads of demonstrations outside courtroom - This has affected so many people and emotions are running very high

Casey is safer staying in prison... lets hope they release her ;-)

Good Morning everybody....I'm not here because I want to be - I'm here for just to get this "done" - to get this finished - as difficult as this is and has been since the verdict - I need this "done" in my own mind.

I haven't yet even begun to make sense of the three years of my life dedicated to one goal, only to have my belief in justice shattered by twelve people who for some reason had no comprehension of what they were there to do. I don't want to be here but I am.

And thank you Beach for your comments.

I normally cannot stand Fox but I caught some of Bill O'Reilly yesterday as I heard he was on fire about this! He was right on the money.

Except that he let Geraldo air his "World Exclusive" interview with JB on HIS show. Done with him because of it.

BS just said on WFTV that CA and GA will be making statements on behalf of ICA today in court to ask for leniency

Cindy and george there. Chatting to the officers outside the courtroom...cindy look delighted and even george looks slightly happier!

Are you surprised? I'm not. Dysfunction at it's very best!

I normally cannot stand Fox but I caught some of Bill O'Reilly yesterday as I heard he was on fire about this! He was right on the money.

I know!! Seriously I am NOT a fan but I would always want O'Reilly on MY team! LOL... He did make alot of sense!

Cindy is all smiles..looks to be thrilled with "her" victory!! Sitting on hands from here on out.

I just wish ONE of the Anthony's would file a civil suit against her...

I know, pipe dream....

Perhaps LA? He fought and won his motion to sit in court as a "victim" during the proceedings. Could that decision put him in a position, as a victim, to file a wrongful death suit?

If Casey goes free today...

I want to watch EVERY MOMENT of EVERY STEP SHE TAKES.

I hope they have HELICOPTERS circling already.

I have A HUNCH the Police are gonna launch DECOY CARS, so I hope that
there are enough helicopters such that EACH helicopter can take ONE
"decoy unit" and follow it from aloft. Surely ONE of the vehicles will
contain Casey!

Yes! I don't know about any of YOU, but I want to DOG HER.
I want to DOG HER EVERY STEP, EVERY DAY
(well, for the first few days anyway,
or until she gets "settled" someplace -- IF she'll ever be able to "settle.")

Sadly, she would probably enjoy the attention. She might think of it like paparazzi following her around; after all, she's a huge celebrity now, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd