2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! HLN showing people with signs: "JURY IS GUILTY OF MURDER!"

Good for those people there to protest - I wish I could be there with them!

Bruce at WFTV: Jose Baez just walked into the courtroom

Are CM and DS hatching an escape plan? Are they telling her what she's "honestly up against" in the outside world?

ICA wouldn't believe them anyway....

What is that thing sticking out of the upper back of her head?

Ica Eyebrow and face squishing is driving me over the edge....

Now she is doing the arms running.......

Oh I see I was fooled that I didn't see the moving picture in the love blog thumbnail on WESH. Here we go!

Isn't it heartwarming to see how that precious flower has miraculously put her traumatic childhood and the tragic, accidental, snowballing death of her child behind her, so that she now appears lighthearted to the point of smugness.:banghead:

Jb in court now

ETA to say big smiles from ICA as he approached DT

when you think about it cindy and george are there today to support casey..throughout the trial I thought they were there as the victims family NOT to support KC...But today is not about justice for caylee...today is about KC being free and they are STILL there...so it must be NOT as the victims family but as the defendants family.

That tells a lot. They want her back with them. Poor GA. :(

IF ICA leaves there with GA&CA today, I will know without a shadow of a doubt that GA feel on the sword for her. If she was truly abused, now is the time she can get away from them, if she doesn't it will be obvious that it was a set up. JMHO

Her poof ball on one side of her head is falling down....one side poofy one side flat...:floorlaugh:

why dont they punish her making her be OCTOMOM's nanny for 5 years?

KC by next week will have a stylish haircut, skinny jeans, ballet flats, leopard printed oversized bag, oversized sunglasses giving interviews and signing autographs.

I wouldn't know because I wont watch ANY of them!! :snooty:

I swore I was not going to watch this today! But here I am! I hate myself!

If Casey goes free today...

I want to watch EVERY MOMENT of EVERY STEP SHE TAKES.

I hope they have HELICOPTERS circling already.

I have A HUNCH the Police are gonna launch DECOY CARS, so I hope that
there are enough helicopters such that EACH helicopter can take ONE
"decoy unit" and follow it from aloft. Surely ONE of the vehicles will
contain Casey!

Yes! I don't know about any of YOU, but I want to DOG HER.
I want to DOG HER EVERY STEP, EVERY DAY
(well, for the first few days anyway,
or until she gets "settled" someplace -- IF she'll ever be able to "settle.")

I'd rather have people, media, everyone ignore her. She loves the limelight, and if no one gives her the time of day, she'll freak. I'd like people to shun her, including men, friends, family, potential employers (not that I think she'll ever work), and especially media, book publishers, anything that we reward her.

Ooh flirtying with Baez. Shouldn't seh be in her jail jammies since she was convicted? What's with the hair bump in the back is that a pony tail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk