KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #7, New Arrest 3/12/13

The link for the article isn't working. Hope they get everyone involved,and they pay for all the wrong they have done.

I hope that LE continues to persue EK etc and this case will soon be solved. Why the good Lord allows these people to survive is unreal.

Sooooooo, this woman was your aunt? Is she the mother of your cousins?
There just seems to be no end to the twists and turns in this saga. Seriously, Stephen King couldn't even think up this stuff! It sure does sound like these two were made for each other, though. There's just got to be some Karma at work there!

BBM.....The sil/fiance is not the mother of the cousins:sick: (speaking as one of the cousins). No one has contact with her (or him) anymore-our only goal is to support our cousins and their families in their fight for justice.

BBM.....The sil/fiance is not the mother of the cousins:sick: (speaking as one of the cousins). No one has contact with her (or him) anymore-our only goal is to support our cousins and their families in their fight for justice.

Thank you, proudtobe and welcome!

We are all praying for your family, and for justice.

They possibly had a minor offense in St. Joe MO, rumored to be shoplifting. Lots of rumors of cattle theft but no charges that I'm aware of.

Dear Eugene,

I hear Hell is hot year-round.

Living it up in Paradise,
Pat

Has he been indicted, or has he suffered illness?

Well, I'd say he "suffers" from psychotic alcoholism, and in turn makes other people suffer...but that'd just be my opinion. He's not been indicted either. He and his sister-in-law girlfriend drove by our house at about 2 miles per hour a couple nights ago and I just thought I'd send a message to him from Mom. He has a buddy who reads here so I know he's informed of whatever we post.

I tried to post a link to the picture that went w/ it but I couldn't get it to post yesterday:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...562970617.9888.100002128220206&type=1&theater

Well, I'd say he "suffers" from psychotic alcoholism, and in turn makes other people suffer...but that'd just be my opinion. He's not been indicted either. He and his sister-in-law girlfriend drove by our house at about 2 miles per hour a couple nights ago and I just thought I'd send a message to him from Mom. He has a buddy who reads here so I know he's informed of whatever we post.

I tried to post a link to the picture that went w/ it but I couldn't get it to post yesterday:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...562970617.9888.100002128220206&type=1&theater

PERFECT! I hope Amanda will add that picture to the photo album.

And to EK's buddy who reads here - you should probably consider being a bit more discerning when choosing friends. And if he owes you any money, better get it now!!!

Gotta love it! That picture says it all.

Isn't it perfect? I want to keep reminding me that what he's done is never going to get "swept under the rug"...it's not going to just go away. It doesn't help him at all that we keep finding out things he did to her that she told only one or two people. Now I have to figure out how to get her medical records so I can go back and see exactly what happened. Not sure how to get the records though...the hospital says the records are their property and no one was given access to them before her death, so still researching how to proceed.

I dreamt about her today, for only the 2nd time since she's been gone. She was at our upcoming reunion and her usual self, wearing jeans ad a pink tshirt...laughing and teasing the guys about some joke they were playing on somebody. It was so real.

PERFECT! I hope Amanda will add that picture to the photo album.

And to EK's buddy who reads here - you should probably consider being a bit more discerning when choosing friends. And if he owes you any money, better get it now!!!

bbm...I don't think it'll do any good. This buddy is either dumber than a sack of sand or he's one of the last 2 people on the planet covering for EK. We can seriously only take so much stupidity in one lifetime. Let's just say that if we, as the family of Pat Kimmi, asked for Roger Hollister to be spared the death penalty because we believe in the sanctity of life...regardless of the evil RoHo did...NO ONE is in any danger of our family "retaliating" in any way. Seriously??? We've made it this far by the grace of God doing the best we can to walk the walk...we're not going to let our kids down by doing anything stupid. So, live your life in peace EK's buddy...we could care less what your opinion is about ANYTHING.

bbm...I don't think it'll do any good. This buddy is either dumber than a sack of sand or he's one of the last 2 people on the planet covering for EK. We can seriously only take so much stupidity in one lifetime. Let's just say that if we, as the family of Pat Kimmi, asked for Roger Hollister to be spared the death penalty because we believe in the sanctity of life...regardless of the evil RoHo did...NO ONE is in any danger of our family "retaliating" in any way. Seriously??? We've made it this far by the grace of God doing the best we can to walk the walk...we're not going to let our kids down by doing anything stupid. So, live your life in peace EK's buddy...we could care less what your opinion is about ANYTHING.

Rita, you continue to amaze me. I love your attitude. Far from mine (I am too cynical).

The dream post... yes it was so real because she is still with you and will be until you see her again someday.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back