For those who agree with the verdict...help me understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was actually more undisputed circumstantial evidence presented of a possible pool accident than the state presented for it's theories.

Cindy Anthony, her co-worker and Yuri Melich all testified regarding Cindy finding the pool ladder up on June 16. This all happened by July 16, 2008.

On the jailhouse video when Cindy Anthony stopped crying to tell Casey that the newest rumor was that Caylee drowned in the pool, Casey responded "surprise, suprise." The definition of "surprise, surprise" is "no surprise."

We saw pictures of Caylee opening the sliding door, climbing up the ladder, and starting to swim away from her grandma.

The State was so fixated on it's theories that they claimed the pool drowning was ridiculous because who would turn an accident into murder. They NEVER consider that just maybe it was not meant to make it look like a murder but to cover up an accident that would ruin the Anthony families need to completely deny anything that might not make the "parents" look good. Like the evidence that they denied Casey's pg.

Every allegation by the State was either balanced out during cross examination and/or defense witnesses.

It was the State's insistence that it was too absurd to even consider that allowed all that circumstantial evidence that the jury could actually see and hear to go unchallenged.

Cindy first said she found the pool ladder up on the 17th. When she found out the 16th would be more beneficial to her daughter,she changed her testimony. Through Yuri Melich, LDB proved that Cindy did not call George on the 16th to voice her concern about finding the ladder up. If my memory serves me correctly,there were no calls to George found on the phone records from Cindy's cell phone or the land phone the whole week. No calls from Cindy were found on George's cell phone on the 16th. LDB successfully proved Cindy did not do the computer searches. The exposed lies should have totally destroyed her credibility with the Jury.

I have a different interpretation of the comment made during the jail house visit. How about "surprise""surprise" the lady is wrong, Caylee did not drown in the pool.

Pictures of Caylee opening the door and going up the pool ladder is not evidence she drowned in the pool. It is only evidence she could open a door and climb a ladder with assistance from an adult.

Respectfully,the theory that the A's denied Caylee's death because it would make them look bad is not reasonable.

The Jurors were unable to see through the Anthony/defense team ruse. CM knew the makeup of this Jury.He knew what to throw their way to make them bite.They bought the dysfunctional story hook,line, and sinker.

IMO

I feel KC was guilty of either manslaughter or murder, but I understand how the jurors may have been confused. Although, the prosecution did not have to prove motive, their idea of motive being just that KC wanted the "Bella Vita" life and Caylee was in the way, was a weak one. I always thought KC had a better motive to keep her daughter well because I thought her parents were lenient on her because of Caylee. I think that the forensic experts contradicted each other and are just hard to comprehend. One of the best witnesses who was not an expert was the guy from the tow yard who had smelled decomposition so much and definitely knew what it smelled like. There's no question in my mind Caylee's body was in the car, but maybe the evidence did not show that KC was always the one who had that car. Maybe the jurors decided that KC actually took the bus once in a while. Its true also that lying does not make someone a murderer, although KC's lies were elaborate. But maybe the juror thought that too much emphasis was placed on her lies and thought that people are judging her negatively because of this. I don't know what the jury thought, but I thought the evidence from the prosecution even if I knew nothing of the case before, was overwhelming. Its amazing that Baez brought in extra elements into the case that didn't need to be there, and never proved any, that he won. There's no justice in this case, nevertheless even if KC was proven guilty, poor Caylee would still be gone. In Cases such as this there is always no winner. If there is any karma out there though, I hope that it does not work in KC's favor.

I also thought that the best attorney in the trial was Ashton, but reporters said that juror did not like him. If that is the case, too that could not have helped. I noticed that Baez always smiled at the jury. Maybe they thought his smile was sincere and therefore he was sincere.

Even though I have feel that KC is guilty, I'm glad there's a thread like this because whenever I made any implications that were against the prosecution on other threads I was jumped on and not taken seriously.

This is another thing that bothered me about the state's theory. I googled "how to make chloroform", and I just can't see party girl Casey wearing a surgical mask and going step-by-step through the laborious process that was described in those directions. In addition, there was no evidence anywhere in the house that she had made it or even had the ingredients to make it. I think JB did a good job of neutralizing that theory when he showed the visits to myspace just before the search on chloroform in the search logs. Logical to deduce that Casey saw chloroform on her boyfriend's myspace page, then looked it up on the internet to find out more about it.

I completely agree, and have been saying this for a long time. There is NO freakin' way ICA made chloroform. I think there is some other explanation for the chloroform in the trunk, just not quite sure what it is. I still think ICA murdered Caylee, though.

I'm curious, too, and it's hard to discuss it rationally with so many rash accusations being thrown around. I don't think there's any evidence of stupidity, greed, laziness, or conspiracy on the part of the jury, so I'd like to know more about why they dismissed this charge.

As far as I can tell, of the two actual jurors who've come forward, only one--Juror 2--has said that there was a serious discussion about the manslaughter charge. (The article: Juror-says-he-wishes-theyd-had-evidence-to-put-casey-anthony-away) He said there was a dispute over who was considered Caylee's caretaker at the time of the death. In other words, it seems some of the jury believed that perhaps Casey was not watching her, that perhaps one of the parents was charged with her care, at the time of Caylee's death? I'm not sure how they came to that conclusion.

Anyway, I find it odd that Jennifer Ford has said the state should have charged Casey with a lesser crime--that the capital murder charge was what influenced their verdict. I wish some of the interviewers would ask her more about how that influenced their verdict on the manslaughter charge, which is indeed a lesser crime.

Again, putting aside all the unfounded accusations against the jury, I'd like to know more about their reasoning on this charge.

BBM. Well, George was at the home in the morning of the 16th. I think he was there until 1 PM? Maybe the jury thought George was watching Caylee that morning. I don't know.

A Thank you is not enough for this post! In another thread someone told me that out of all of the posters here only 5 or 6 thought Casey was innocent or that the State didn't prove their case. I for a fact know that their are many many more here who were afraid to post and still are.....just because they didn't drink the Kool-aid, feed into the media frenzy etc we are in La La Land.

I think something is very wrong with this case, the family, the way it was investigated etc....the Grund's (?name/sp) even said that this wasn't Casey, the one who was out partying, dancing, etc...they said she was a very loving Mother who adored Caylee....I am sorry but I think the jury was 100% correct in their verdict.

ETA: I cannot stand the people on HLN...never watch JVM or NG...they scream all the time, they cut off those who don't agree with them...really I think in another life they were actors...so fake!

Did you not think the SA proved negligence?

BBM. Well, George was at the home in the morning of the 16th. I think he was there until 1 PM? Maybe the jury thought George was watching Caylee that morning. I don't know.

I don't know either. I would like to hear more from members of the jury on how they deliberated that issue.You would assume that the child's mother would be watching her.

I don't know either. I would like to hear more from members of the jury on how they deliberated that issue.You would assume that the child's mother would be watching her.

Right--I mean, certainly she could have left Caylee with George, but that was never presented in evidence. It was not even a theory floated by either side, correct? And I'd think Casey would still be culpable for negligence for not reporting the alleged accident whenever she found out about it.

Perhaps if more jurors came forward we could learn more about their thinking on this charge; unfortunately, I think the overwhelming hostility towards them makes that unlikely.

That's what I would assume, as well. The only thing that makes me think otherwise, is that George said he and Caylee would watch videos, colour, etc.... while ICA was getting ready for "work", I assume. When I have my daughter, her grandparents watch her for me while I'm getting ready to go to the store or something (I live w/her grandparents). This may be along the lines of what the jury was thinking, but I'm not sure. I'd love to hear more from them, as well.

ps -- I personally think Caylee actually died in the afternoon AFTER George had left for work. I think Baez made a slip regarding the timing during his opening statement.

Right--I mean, certainly she could have left Caylee with George, but that was never presented in evidence. It was not even a theory floated by either side, correct? And I'd think Casey would still be culpable for negligence for not reporting the alleged accident whenever she found out about it.

Perhaps if more jurors came forward we could learn more about their thinking on this charge; unfortunately, I think the overwhelming hostility towards them makes that unlikely.

The defense didn't say that Casey left the house because her cell phone pings say she was in the area of the house until the afternoon.

That's what I would assume, as well. The only thing that makes me think otherwise, is that George said he and Caylee would watch videos, colour, etc.... while ICA was getting ready for "work", I assume. When I have my daughter, her grandparents watch her for me while I'm getting ready to go to the store or something (I live w/her grandparents). This may be along the lines of what the jury was thinking, but I'm not sure. I'd love to hear more from them, as well.

ps -- I personally think Caylee actually died in the afternoon AFTER George had left for work. I think Baez made a slip regarding the timing during his opening statement.

I guess the jury could have thought that Casey left Caylee in Georges custody but there was no evidence of that.Why would she have? If that's why the jury voted not guilty of manslaughter it's kind of weak if you ask me. That would mean they thought George was guilty of manslaughter.

Ok, so my friend followed this case as long as I did. She always believed that Caylee died accidently in the pool and that the duct tape was to stop either fluid or the water from pouring out of her mouth after death. She said even in trial they never ever proved that the duct tape was placed before death. She also said she felt the partying was due from her way of dealing with the death and her way of grieving. She pointed out that she was very young minded and never wanted to face her parents. She thinks the choloform searches were out of curoisty from Ricardo post and she possibly made it and it did spill in the trunk. She doesnt believe she was choloformed. She thinks she lied about working cause she was stealing so much from other people she had to show in some way she made money. I always disagreed with her, but after the verdict, I dont know, could it be true?

I agree with your friend up to a point.

As I read the documents as they were released, I found something in every single forensic test result to weaken the prosecution case. Particularly FBI results on decomposition, the hair "death band" and the chloroform results. I quit posting in this forum early on, because no one seemed to appreciate my critical reading skills!!! :crazy:

I don't have an opinion as to when the duct tape was placed, although I believe it was probably after death. There was no testimony to make me believe Casey was so abusive that she would drug or smother her child.

A Thank you is not enough for this post! In another thread someone told me that out of all of the posters here only 5 or 6 thought Casey was innocent or that the State didn't prove their case. I for a fact know that their are many many more here who were afraid to post and still are.....just because they didn't drink the Kool-aid, feed into the media frenzy etc we are in La La Land.

I think something is very wrong with this case, the family, the way it was investigated etc....the Grund's (?name/sp) even said that this wasn't Casey, the one who was out partying, dancing, etc...they said she was a very loving Mother who adored Caylee....I am sorry but I think the jury was 100% correct in their verdict.

ETA: I cannot stand the people on HLN...never watch JVM or NG...they scream all the time, they cut off those who don't agree with them...really I think in another life they were actors...so fake!

Thanks for your post. There are more than 5 or 6 of us, I agree. I don't really like reading that "we" must be less informed, drinking kool-aid, or in way "crazy."

I've never been afraid to post, but I have quit posting on certain topics because it seems as though nothing I say or point out will make much of a difference. It just isn't worth my time, sometimes!

The prosecution flat out did not prove their case. I admit I don't like Jose Baez much (read not at all) but I think his summation was right on target, and I think when the prosecutor laughed into his hand, he made a very, very bad impression on the jurors.

While I believe KC is guilty of something I am not sure of which I would chose: murder or manslaughter. I often thought maybe KC would let Caylee go swimming alone with some kind of floating device while she did whatever it was in the house and would check on her every once in a while. I thought if Caylee drowned, KC than tried calling her mom and pop (which was said happened on the 6/16) continuously and after not getting in touch with anyone, she decided she could not deal with the guilt of how she was going to explain to them what happened and decided to put Caylee in the woods after she decided she could not bury her in the yard. I still don't know how she could possibly go out that night and all the days that followed as if nothing happened. Maybe her x-fiance JG knew her well...he told LE in an interview that he thought that if Caylee was in an accident, KC could disassociate herself from it and deny what had happened. This is why I could never decide if I would want to charge her with manslaughter or murder. If I was a jury member I thought I would have decided on manslaughter because since there was no law against not reporting your child missing and burying Caylee in the woods, and since she failed in supervising Caylee by the pool.

I am also one of the people who believed this was a "tragic" accident. Not so much drowning but more along the lines of xanax or chloroform overdose. This is why I thought she'd get murder 1, felony murder conviction..

but now I could actually see how someone would believe a drowning. I DON'T see how someone could not say KC is responsible though!

Cindy first said she found the pool ladder up on the 17th. When she found out the 16th would be more beneficial to her daughter,she changed her testimony. Through Yuri Melich, LDB proved that Cindy did not call George on the 16th to voice her concern about finding the ladder up. If my memory serves me correctly,there were no calls to George found on the phone records from Cindy's cell phone or the land phone the whole week. No calls from Cindy were found on George's cell phone on the 16th. LDB successfully proved Cindy did not do the computer searches. The exposed lies should have totally destroyed her credibility with the Jury.

I have a different interpretation of the comment made during the jail house visit. How about "surprise""surprise" the lady is wrong, Caylee did not drown in the pool.

Pictures of Caylee opening the door and going up the pool ladder is not evidence she drowned in the pool. It is only evidence she could open a door and climb a ladder with assistance from an adult.

Respectfully,the theory that the A's denied Caylee's death because it would make them look bad is not reasonable.

The Jurors were unable to see through the Anthony/defense team ruse. CM knew the makeup of this Jury.He knew what to throw their way to make them bite.They bought the dysfunctional story hook,line, and sinker.

IMO

With all due respect I don't think anyone had to buy the dysfunctional story the Anthony's sold it when it first happened, during the investigation and in the court room.

Just heard the comment Casey made at the jail to her parents and she said "Don't worry, I didn't tell them anything"...put that with the "surprise, surprise" and other comments tells me that this family is hiding something. I guess that people take things differently but I took it to me that Casey kept whatever secrets that family has.

I completely agree, and have been saying this for a long time. There is NO freakin' way ICA made chloroform. I think there is some other explanation for the chloroform in the trunk, just not quite sure what it is. I still think ICA murdered Caylee, though.

I agree, I can't picture Casey as the mad scientist, when she could have easily purchased Nyquil or any number of things to put Caylee to sleep. I mean she did not even finish high school, I doubt she was into brewing up potions in a big black pot. I also don't believe she murdered Caylee, I think she killed her by neglect or accident and did indeed try to make it look like a kidnapping. And I think Cindy put far more into cleaning that car than simply Fabreez and may have accounted for the varied readings for chloroform...

I agree with your friend up to a point.

As I read the documents as they were released, I found something in every single forensic test result to weaken the prosecution case. Particularly FBI results on decomposition, the hair "death band" and the chloroform results. I quit posting in this forum early on, because no one seemed to appreciate my critical reading skills!!! :crazy:

I don't have an opinion as to when the duct tape was placed, although I believe it was probably after death. There was no testimony to make me believe Casey was so abusive that she would drug or smother her child.

Thanks for your post. There are more than 5 or 6 of us, I agree. I don't really like reading that "we" must be less informed, drinking kool-aid, or in way "crazy."

I've never been afraid to post, but I have quit posting on certain topics because it seems as though nothing I say or point out will make much of a difference. It just isn't worth my time, sometimes!

The prosecution flat out did not prove their case. I admit I don't like Jose Baez much (read not at all) but I think his summation was right on target, and I think when the prosecutor laughed into his hand, he made a very, very bad impression on the jurors.

But then I wonder, would duct tape, placed on skin that is rotting, wouldnt it slip off the face? How could it stick, go threw decomp and then paste itself on the face?

My honest to God feeling about the case, the prosecution, trial, jury, and gut punch verdict is that what it all boils down to is not difficult to comprehend and understand..*

There are 2 single individuals that are at fault here.. One being responsible for justice not being served in Caylee's behalf.. And one obviously for her actual death..

Of course number one is the murderer, herself who chose to take her beautiful, trusting, defenseless, and helpless toddler daughter and kill her.. It was done out of venomous hatred, built up resentment and hatred, jealousy and rage all being felt by Casey, all at once, and all directed at and/or stemming from her relationship with her mom, Cindy..(I will not go into the entire detailed layout of the events of June 15, 2008.. It is in my post on the Opening Page of this thread).. It was everything coming to a head, truly all at once, and in Cindy's moment of having truly had enough and letting it all out on Casey like nothing Casey had ever seen in her entire life.. This set into motion Casey's murdering Caylee in what at the time and in that moment of where Casey's head was at after having just experiencing the volcano eruption that literally shook the home of the Anthony's that night of June 15..

It is Casey and Casey alone who is responsible for Caylee's death.. It was all at Casey's hands.. And tho it was the traumatic eruption of Cindy's having had enough therefor exploding in anger verbally and physically toward Casey that sent Casey into this literal tailspin that at that moment Casey could not see past seeking the painstaking and brutal revenge she was literally determined to inflict on her mom for having dared to berate and treat as she had dared to do that night after having learned her lying thief for a daughter was now robbing her elderly grandparents, Cindy's parents..
CASEY AND CASEY ALONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING CAYLEE THAT NIGHT.. CINDY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHY CAYLEE DIED THAT NIGHT(tho Cindy to this day IMO firmly believes that indirectly her actions are what led to Casey's killing Caylee.. Thus her drive to attempt to save Casey at all costs)..

Believe me there is even part of me that sympathizes with Cindy in that I can understand why she literally
"blew" the night of the 15th after having found out from her mom that Casey's lying, conniving, thieving azz had even robbed Cindy's very own Father's assisted living/retirement home fixed income..

But in my humble opinion by the night of June15,2008 it was much, much, much too late to attempt to reel in her daughter's disrespectful, deceitful, conniving, pathological lying ways.. Casey was way past the point of no return with these behaviors that she had been exhibiting for a good part of her lifetime.. With very little to none whatsoever negative consequences and punishment up til this point it actually was like taking a lit match and throwing it onto the most flammable of objects you can think of piled together and soaked in gasoline.. And it was that lit match of a confrontation like no other that ignited the blazing fire in Casey who sought out the ULTIMATE OF ALL REVENGE ON HER MOTHER, CINDY.. and that's exactly what she did immediately followed by the "31 days"..

So as I said while I do find my self at times sympathizing with Cindy.. I cannot find her an innocent bystander in what the traumatic end result was to be... Not only because of what I just explained about her having not intervened long before and more than likely even being a contributer to what her daughter is/was/and always will be.. It's the fact that all because of what Cindy chose to do AFTER that confrontation that is the sole reason that justice was NOT able to be served on Caylee's behalf...

Cindy, tho not responsible in any way directly for what her daughter, Casey chose to do in killing her grand daughter, Caylee(nope, that responsibility lies soley on Casey).. Cindy is the sole person that made justice on Caylee's behalf unattainable.. Little Caylee's loss of her*life definitely could have received the justice it so STILL deserves. Despite all of Casey's destructive choices, conniving lies, and masterful webs of deceit.. Despite even the totality of all of those things Casey did and said JUSTICE ABSOLUTELY STILL COULD HAVE BEEN ATTAINED AND SERVED ON THIS CHILD's BEHALF!!!!!
Cindy, alone prohibited that from happening.:

How? Again, as I said it all because of what Cindy chose to do AFTER the epic, explosive confrontation that ended with Cindy physically attacking Casey(again I don't blame Cindy for blowing finally.. Just too little too late IMO).. It was Cindy's decision to lie and deceive ...to deny, deny, deny.. And then to lie, deceive, and fabricate a completely 100% false account of *the last time that Casey and Caylee were seen leaving the Anthony home.. Instead of telling the truth that there was a very explosive confrontation(I mean for heavens sake everyone wouldve seen Casey's monstrous behaviors and not blamed Cindy for finally blowing up on Casey).. For whatever reasons Cindy chose NOT to ever for a moment admit that even so much as a spat, or even a cross word were ever exchanged between she and Casey on that night of the 15th(and I have my thoughts on what those reasons were that she hid this altercation)... But it really is irrelevant what the reason or reasons were for Cindy to have been so hell bent on making certain no one knew what happened, truly occurred at their home the night of June 15, 2008.. Because what is relevant and is the point is that whatever those reasons were for Cindy there is one thing that I know for absolute sure.. And that is that the reasons whether big or small.. The reasons were much much much more important than justice for Caylee being served..*

It was Cindy's decision to lie and deny that the explosive argument even happened.. To deny as well that Casey actually had fled with Caylee to where, it was anyone's guess.. They hadn't a clue.. She just knew that after that fight that Casey's reaction was to show her that she wasn't
Gonna just sit back and take it.. Not for a second.. Casey was then hell bent on taking the one and only thing that not only she could, but truly Caylee WAS THE ONLY THING THAT WAS EVEN HER'S TO TAKE!!!!!CAYLEE, Bless her heart, was THE ONLY THING CASEY HAD THAT SHE COULD FIGHT WITH, USE AGAINST HER MOM, AND MOST OF ALL CAYLEE WAS ALL THERE WAS THAT CASEY HAD THAT SHE COULD USE TO PUNISH AND SEEK REVENGE ON HER MOM WITH'!!! ..

After the "31days" were up and July 16th came and Cindy finally realized the nightmare that she'd feared at times throughout those 31 days was happening.. Casey having taken Caylee and now she was literally gone forever.. Vanished.. Disappeared by a Nanny that deep down Cindy knew wasn't even real either.. That phone call that was played in SA's closing arguments.. The 911 call where you could feel Cindy's pain and terror In her voice and in her words.. Pleading for help.. Cindy knew then Caylee was gone forever and Cindy knew right then exactly why??.. She knew it was because of the explosion that had occurred exactly 31 days before of June 15, 2008.. I don't believe George knew.. I don't believe Lee even had a clue.. But Cindy did.. Cindy knew and you could hear it In her screams into the phone on the 911 call..

Cindy knew Caylee Marie was gone and for whatever reasons that were of such importance to Cindy she chose to lie, deny, cover up, fabricate, and deceive about the all important match that lit the blazing fire of Casey's revenge that they now were all literally heaved into and was as real as real can be.. For whatever reasons Cindy from the get go lied and denied the fight ever happened and instead fabricated the new and approved version of how, when, and where Casey and Caylee were last seen some now 31days later.. The fabricated "script" that George was told to stick to and to stay with, never stray from at any time throughout the tough investigations.. The last time Casey and Caylee left the Anthony home was now not even on June 15, but was changed to the following day June16.. While Cindy wasnt even home, no less.. At the time of 1pm and the reason why George so assuredly remembers that exact time was due to a
Cooking show that he so loved watch.. So, as Casey was off to her make believe job at Universal, with Caylee and her little backpack In tow off to the make believe Nanny named Zanny.. They for the last time had said good bye to Caylee's JoJo.. And as we all know straight up til this very day, including all the way through several depositions, criminal DP trial including cross and recross examinations that is the fabricated story that they have stuck with..

As I have posted before it is in my humble opinion that due to this huge of importance and absolute core of the entire rippling effects that were to follow.. Because The very nucleus, the very foundation for which everything that followed was damn near based on or due to was concealed, hidden, covered up, totally denied, and lied, lied, lied about from day 31 on of this entire investigation, charges filed, prep and even throughout the duration of the actual trial it was concealed, hidden, lied about, lied about some more, and a complete and total fabrication was scripted and created in it's place.. The one I'm most certain that was drilled into Georges brain to never ever, no matter what veer away from.. That account we all know about Casey and Caylee been last seen on June 16,2008 at 1pm.. The one with all the overly detailed, most minute of details told word for word the exact same throughout.. And it was because of the complete fabricated account that was scripted and stuck to for the last 3 years that caused the dots to not uniformly connect in a nice, neat row as they should have.. As we know that most time the truth does.. In being honest and forthcoming the dots usually connect themselves for you in telling a story of what happened.. But when the entire foundation of, the entire very centermost piece is taken out and instead replaced with a fabrication and/or a lie.. What happens?? Well.. put it this way.. Build a house without a foundation.. It's the same concept.. The house *collapses, the foundation-LESS house cannot hold together and instead just falls and breaks apart.. So too does the entire TRUTH OF WHAT AND WHY CAYLEE DIED when put together with it's base being a complete and total fabrication.. It therefor is built foundation-LESS.. And when put all together it too doesn't hold, breaks apart, and literally collapses.. Just as the case did when put before a jury who hadn't a clue that the entire case was built upon a fabricated lie.. Again foundation-LESS.. and when attempting to make sense of the case it not even having a foundation would just break apart, not hold, and literally collapse.. This is exactly the reason why our Caylee did not receive the justice that the so very many of us had prayed for 3 long years to finally happen.. In my humble opinion it is this most important of all pieces of the entire case that was fabricated is why no matter how damn hard, now matter how damn determined these investigators like Melich or these SA's like Burdick or Ashton and literally dedicated the past 3 years of their lives to.. It was all for nil when the entire foundation of the entire case was completely fabricated and a total lie..

This may not make sense to some or even many but in my mind and in my heart it is exactly why and exactly who it is that is responsible for Caylee's death and exactly why and exactly who it is that is solely responsible for there not being justice on this precious child, Caylee's behalf.. And the person IS NOT ONE AND THE SAME AS I JUST THOROUGHLY
EXPLAINED..

Of course, as always.. Jmo, tho!

Yes, a juror might have thought:

"GA and ICA were at home that morning, and GA agreed to watch Caylee for a period. Caylee then drowned 'on GA's watch.' ICA is innocent of any felony. This was all just an innocent, tragic, accident."

But then:

() Why would ICA cover this story up for three years, and then suddenly, magically, align herself with the "truth" on Day One of the trial?

() Why send CA on wild goose chases across the globe in search of a missing Caylee?

() Why would GA go to work later that day as though everything was normal?

() Why did ICA not call 911 on the drowning, but instead decide to play medical expert and officially pronounce Caylee dead?

() Why did ICA never tell LE detectives the story JB told to the court on Day One of the trial?

:maddening::waitasec::boohoo:

But then I wonder, would duct tape, placed on skin that is rotting, wouldnt it slip off the face? How could it stick, go threw decomp and then paste itself on the face?

The tape would not have adhered to the bones after decomp, you're right. I am thinking more along the lines that there were no skin cells to show the tape was EVER on the face, and that the tape may have "slipped" onto the face when Mr. Kronk moved the skull. He picked up the skull and maybe the tape moved onto the face, when it had previously been attached to something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151