Enter new thread ideas here! (All new threads must be approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Casey moving to Puerto Rico?

I live in Puerto Rico and it was mentioned in a local tv show today. I read in he HLN thread that Mark Lippman mentioned this yesterday.

It makes sense to me since: (1) she has a fascination with latinos, (2) Jose Baez's family is from Puerto Rico, he was actually born here; (3) maybe she thinks she will get less heat from people here, which is unlikely since people here are following the case and are outraged by the verdict; (4) this is a US territory, she doesn't need a passport so she would be free to come and go as she pleases.

Is Casey moving to Puerto Rico?

I live in Puerto Rico and it was mentioned in a local tv show today. I read in he HLN thread that Mark Lippman mentioned this yesterday.

It makes sense to me since: (1) she has a fascination with latinos, (2) Jose Baez's family is from Puerto Rico, he was actually born here; (3) maybe she thinks she will get less heat from people here, which is unlikely since people here are following the case and are outraged by the verdict; (4) this is a US territory, she doesn't need a passport so she would be free to come and go as she pleases.

she's still on probation..

A letter to Casey thread

I know the terms and conditions too and would avoid any profanity and name calling etc (I would like to ask questions from one woman to another and I'm sure other posters would like to get feelings, thoughts off their chests)

The very core of a woman is to protect, nourish and nurture and I am finding it so hard to deal with unanswered questions

I know there would be no answers but it may be healing for some of us?

When Casey gets out of Jail no doubt she will Google and maybe come across these letters from posters

A letter to Casey thread

I know the terms and conditions too and would avoid any profanity and name calling etc (I would like to ask questions from one woman to another and I'm sure other posters would like to get feelings, thoughts off their chests)

The very core of a woman is to protect, nourish and nurture and I am finding it so hard to deal with unanswered questions

I know there would be no answers but it may be healing for some of us?

When Casey gets out of Jail no doubt she will Google and maybe come across these letters from posters

We don't condone sending messages to anyone involved in any cases via Websleuths.

I have the perfect thread. What do we want to tell ICA? I'm sure she'll be on here reading when she gets out. She won't have anything else to do for a while. Doubt she'll be able to walks the streets freely until she has a major makeover as to not be discovered.

The state will get no money because it was the State who arrested her, charged her, and then tried her.
Judge Perry will never speak about this case...just another murder case...part of his job.
My thread suggestion...Where will Casey go? What is next for Casey?

My thread suggestion: Will justice be served in some other way, at some later date?

I feel that what comes around, goes around, and when the dust settles, KC will do something crazy to get herself into trouble. What's your feeling?

Perhaps a "Casey-Tracker" thread after her release, but I know it won't be allowed...maybe someone can get a website together...I think there is one for Karla Homolka.

WKMG Local 6 Breaking News:

http://www.facebook.com/Local6

WKMG Local 6
Breaking News involving Casey Anthony's release date. When she'll now be out of jail and what caused the date to change. Do you have any guesses? Get the answer in just 20 minutes.

WKMG Local 6 Breaking News:

http://www.facebook.com/Local6

WKMG Local 6
Breaking News involving Casey Anthony's release date. When she'll now be out of jail and what caused the date to change. Do you have any guesses? Get the answer in just 20 minutes.

Put it in this thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143790"]2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I've updated the title.

If the defense team knew all along that this was a drowning, why did they let it go on to trial?

It seems to me that they should have brought this out long ago and prevented this having to go to trial and her staying in jail nearly three years.

Is it obstruction of justice if they knew that and covered it up?

It seems to me ICA THRIVES on attention. She will be expecting a media frenzy when she walks out of jail...wouldn't it be nice if society could shock her by NOT covering it.

Yes, I know that won't happen. I just feel SHE does not deserve any more of our attention. I won't be watching. I think I will watch every video there was of Caylee. Caylee dancing and singing. Now THAT deserves attention.

Just my opinion and I didn't know where else to post it. Thanks!

I'd like to see a poll ...

Do you think Judge Perry would have convicted ICA if this was a non-jury trial ?

Kathy Belich just tweeted that CA requested a visit with ICA at 7PM this evening and ICA REFUSED. I would like to see a thread about this. Something like "is ICA through with GA & CA what do you think?" thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88