Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this. I want to say that Oprah said it was cancelled because CA put too many conditions on the interview, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

That wouldn't surprise me in the least. Cindy doesn't want to be asked or answer any tough questions that might lead to information that makes "the family" appear to be anything but perfect.

Ann Rule wrote about Diane Downs (very similiar to ICA) who killed her one of her children and seriously wounded two others over a boyfriend who didn't want kids. It was a very good book. I would read Ann Rule's book too, but she has said she will not write about this case. I think it's even on her website because so many people ask her if she will.

The below book has a chapter about the Caylee Anthony murder
and one about Susan Smith.

But I Trusted You: Ann Rule's Crime Files # 14
By Ann Rule - Nov 2009
progress.gif

And it is my hope that the OCSO delivers it right back to the Anthony driveway.

Oh my. I just had horrid thought. The car is filled with all the evidence, the laundry bag, the duct tape, the cans of air. Fitting.

While I haven't read this thread in its entirety, I would like to make a couple of comments.

* It was more than ironic for Lippman to suggest that George and Cindy thought that they would get a sliver or slice or information about what happened to Caylee when Casey testified. Casey would have done exactly the same thing that her mother, father, and brother did - lie under oath on the witness stand. She learned from masters, and they are foolish to expect anything different.~BBM
Exactly they want to be sure everyone is spinning the same lie since ZFG bombed. They know what happened cause they knew exactly when to deflect and redirect.
* I always thought that the Mother's Day trip to the jail was a last ditch effort by Cindy to try to convince Casey not to divulge family secrets (and lies) when she testified. I think the attempted visitations yesterday and today are again an attempt by Cindy to regain control to make sure that Casey doesn't go on national TV in the coming weeks and destroy the Anthony family. Cindy is in for a rude awakening because I don't think that Casey will allow her mother to be in charge of her life ever again. jmo
You mean tell her how worthless she is and bully her some more? lol
Cindy really has no clue does she? It's like she's stalking her own child.
Guess Casey will be the first person ever to tell her NO.

After hearing Jesse and Mr. Grund I do believe Cindy has no heart.
moo

At this point sadly, there's not much to salvage other than the hope that Casey refuses to visit a incarcerated-for-perjury Cindy.

The below book has a chapter about the Caylee Anthony murder
and one about Susan Smith.

But I Trusted You: Ann Rule's Crime Files # 14
By Ann Rule - Nov 2009

I remember I read on her web site that she wouldn't do a book about Caylee and doesn't do kids......but I can't even find her update pages or any of her blog, etc. So either she changed her mind or I am not remembering correctly, which is quite possible. Do they have a smiley for "brain dead" :crazy:

I'm having a hard time understanding why the media thinks she will go home.

I mean, if you were molested by your father (and I do NOT believe it!) would you go running back home to him?

Doesn't the acquitted murderer have to keep up the charade? Wouldn't it seal the lie in your mind if she kept in contact?

And by the way, that is all she is in my mind... an acquitted murderer.

We can't call her ICA for much longer, how about AMCA?

Ann Rule wrote about Diane Downs (very similiar to ICA) who killed her one of her children and seriously wounded two others over a boyfriend who didn't want kids. It was a very good book. I would read Ann Rule's book too, but she has said she will not write about this case. I think it's even on her website because so many people ask her if she will.

Yes! That is what I remembered.....but I also thought she said she wouldn't write about kids. And right you are about Diane Downs......so i am not only brain dead, but my logic is off.....because I read that book.....lol. Maybe I need a nap.

I think attorneys, the family, and Casey are all thinking ahead to offers they may receive and molding things. Casey not wanting to see her parents could be a sham. I saw Mason being interviewed today and he is alluding to "maybe" someone else, other than family, murdered Caylee or at least someone with connections to the household hid her body. Good book or movie type stuff.

on Casey rejecting Cindy's visit....I think it's all a ploy.

it was reported the defense visited last night and I feel certain that's how Cindy has been communicating with Casey all along....

I think the rejected visit was deliberately done for the media to make everyone think that Casey isn't going home to George & Cindy's.

I don't buy it.

ITA there is no way she is going to mental health facility. I have a feeling, she will be in a home rented for her somewhere. I think it will be secluded and maybe psychologists will come visit, and talk to her, but that's it.

I don't think she can ever be "healed." The only way a sociopath changes is through "divine" intervention. They DO NOT change.

She may have certain expectations of how things will be when she gets out. She may be expecting some kind of a relationship with JB. There are a lot of videos online of open flirting between her and JB. There seems to be some kind of a connection between them. She may have taken it more seriously then it is. If nothing comes of it, no telling what she will do.

I think CA thinks JB is the reason Casey won't visit with her. Remember when ML was on HLN the other night, and was talking about how they had been trying to get a hold of JB to set up a meeting but he was in NY?

This thing is far from over, more public dysfunction to come. JMO

I'm SO reminded of Fatal Attraction! And it scares me to think of it between her and JB. This cannot be a good thing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1QuLIPFZL0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1QuLIPFZL0[/ame]

I think attorneys, the family, and Casey are all thinking ahead to offers they may receive and molding things. Casey not wanting to see her parents could be a sham. I saw Mason being interviewed today and he is alluding to "maybe" someone else, other than family, murdered Caylee or at least someone with connections to the household hid her body. Good book or movie type stuff.

Mason really makes me so sick. Am I allowed to call him sleazy?

So Karma begins her Magic... starting with the inmate still refusing momma's visits. This is great and oh so deserved! So sorry you lied for the Inmate Cindy. She never cared about you and never will. Keep hoping!

Does anybody know how to look up ICA's commisary to see how much money she has in her account? Just curious to see how much money she will be walking out of jail with.

I guess DT will put her in a private mental health facility. Might be a good place to hide her out but my guess is word leaks even then. Right now it doesn't seem like tons of people coming out of the woodwork with deals. I'm sure there will be an IV but after she gives one I don't see others wanting to pay big bucks to listen to her lie and lie. I do think CA and ICA eventually write books.

This little trick isn't going to be put in any mental health facility. A) She doesn't think she has any issues and B) She just got done being incarcerated for three years. She wants her freedom now.
Not buying anything JB says anyway.

How about CFCA - as in convicted felon Casey Anthony

We can't call her ICA for much longer, how about AMCA?

:great: HOW about FCA.....as translated to FELON casey anthony! :loser:

She will be identified as a CONVICTED FELON forever!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam