Jesse Grunds Dr Drew Interview

I saw this too, and thought it was interesting...these people have been through the wringer with the A family, but still seem to be willing to give her another chance. Obviously, RG is a pastor, and forgiveness is a tenet of their faith.

It's funny because I have been wondering if she might 'find God' as a part of rehabbing her image. If you read the JH letters, she learned to 'talk the talk' pretty well. I think that was probably when she was spending a lot of time with the G's, trying to morph into a good Church girl. And even the day that Caylee disappeared, there are calls from ICA to JG...it seems they were always in contact, and according to JG, remained 'good friends'.

I think the G's main beef was with the A's, specifically CA, not so much ICA. It will be interesting to see if they make an offer to her...I hope if they offer their home to her, they take steps to protect themselves.

Now that I wrote all of that...who am I kidding? ICA wants to PAR-TAY! :twocents:

IIRC ICA told her mother she had suspicions and didn't trust JG and is as responsible as her mother is in regards to attempting to throw JG under the bus... I hope the Grunds realize that to be a fact...JMHO

Yes but CA would not let KC & LA in bedroom with door shut. I believe CA just flat did not want JG at house at all.

I'm exhausted so maybe I'm not reading that right, but are you saying that Cindy would not let Casey and Lee in the same bedroom with the door closed and that you believe that Cindy just didn't want Jesse at the Anthony home? :waitasec:

I feel sorry for Jesse, really. He truly was being an honorable young man, he accepted Caylee as his child, was going to marry KC and make it right. In this case his father and CA stopped that. At least his father demanded the paternity test.

He will always have a soft spot for KC. No one forgets their first love, or their feelings for them, even when burned big time. Besides, he shows anger in his interviews, at least imo, so the spot is still sore. She was nice to him and his family, she is a chameleon. Is she supposed to try to trap a young man by being fists of fury and foul mouthed?

If I were to suspect anyone in KC's line of lovers it would be Ricardo first and Tony second. Just their personalities. Ricardo big time. My apologies to both of them, but I see what I see.

Yes but CA would not let KC & LA in bedroom with door shut. I believe CA just flat did not want JG at house at all.

I never heard that. Was this in the deposition because I totally missed it? I only remember the incident with Jesse and Casey.

I've wondered all along if maybe Casey was trying to hide the pregnancy so she could then dump the baby after birth...thinking that nobody would have been the wiser. Then Cindy got the smack upside the head by her brother that blew Casey's plan to bits.
moo

That is chilling.

Since she seems to turn to the internet to research her monstrous crimes, I wish that it was possible to go back and check the internet history from those nine months she was pregnant and see if she was looking up anything about how to murder your baby at birth so you don't have to kill them when they are 3 years old.:banghead:

Maybe check if she was looking up information about abortion, miscarriage, adoption etc. It would show that she was considering getting rid of Caylee one way or the other even before she was born.

That is chilling.

Since she seems to turn to the internet to research her monstrous crimes, I wish that it was possible to go back and check the internet history from those nine months she was pregnant and see if she was looking up anything about how to murder your baby at birth so you don't have to kill them when they are 3 years old.:banghead:

Maybe check if she was looking up information about abortion, miscarriage, adoption etc. It would show that she was considering getting rid of Caylee one way or the other even before she was born.

I think she wanted the pregnancy exposed without having to confess to her mom; her uncle said that she was not expected to attend that wedding and they were surprised that she showed up. She certainly looked as pregnant as possible in that photo.

I was thinking about the text that ICA sent to Jesse to tell him that she was pregnant. She says that her parents know. Could that have been when C and G actually found out that ICA was pregnant with Caylee?

I'm on you tube watching Casey Anthony Trial Police Tapes. It's so heart wrenching. I can only picture the jury home listening to this and feeling terrible. BTW...I'm still throwing up.

I was thinking about the text that ICA sent to Jesse to tell him that she was pregnant. She says that her parents know. Could that have been when C and G actually found out that ICA was pregnant with Caylee?

What does ICA stand for? I know CA is Casey but confused about the I.

I think she wanted the pregnancy exposed without having to confess to her mom; her uncle said that she was not expected to attend that wedding and they were surprised that she showed up. She certainly looked as pregnant as possible in that photo.

That makes sense. ICA certainly does have a history of not dealing with the truth and being in denial until someone else discovers it.

Kinda like "Wow, I thought it was strange that I haven't had my period! Maybe I'm pregnant!"

Where is the transcript from CA directly stating that she would not let KC and LA in bedroom with door shut? Are those CA's words or is it that after KC's letter to her pen pal, people took LA's comment that he was talking to KC from her bedroom door to mean something more nefarious since now his comments were now colored in people's eyes due to ICA's 'molestation' lies?
IIRC it was not in a transcript but was in a taped interview with Greta in the early days. Maybe someone remembers it, but I do remember a lot of discussion about it as I found it strange that she would not let them in room with the door closed also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back