Timer55 and Cays234

Yes, I, too clearly remember the discussion of timer55 by Casey early on.. And that it was the amount of time for punishment from Zanny to Casey in taking Caylee away from her for being a "bad mom" to Caylee.. She made it sound as tho this was the specific amount of time chosen by Zanny of how long Caylee would be kept from Casey.. And that Zanny was using myspace acct with the PW timer55 for Casey to check in on and receive messages and things that would direct Casey to specific places and/or specific tasks tht Casey must complete in order to get her child back after the 55 day punishment decided by Zanny the Nanny..

So, while I clearly remember that being discussed early on by Casey it does however confuse things a bit.. Those who sleuthed out the significance of the PW change at 8:49am on May 14, 2008 to the PW timer55, IMMEDIATELY followed by a series of text msgs btwn Casey and Amy at that same exact time and date with Casey stating she has gotten cleared from work to be able to take the trip to Puerto Rico and that July 8, 2008 would be their day of departure to Puerto Rico.. Which as was stated ^above^ equals exactly 55 days correlating with the changed PW at exact same time..

So my question is this.. It either just absolutely "happened to be" a grande, extra large coincidence that she ended up killing Caylee on June 16th and that just again "happened to be" a huge coincidence that June 16th was EXACTLY *55 days to very day of Caylee's birthday on Aug. 9th.. Which just happened to be the exact amount of time that Casey decided she would make Zanny's length of punishment of keeping Caylee from Casey because Casey was a "bad mom"..

So could it really just be an absolute coincidence that by all evidence from computer forensics and cell phone records it is seen the obvious correlation between the changing Of the PW to timer55 and that exact date being 55 day count down til they leave for the much anticipated vacation to Puerto Rico..

And that the changing of this PW to this particular new PW just happened to fit and work perfectly with the scenario that took form beginning on June 16th with Caykee's death/Zanny's execution of a kidnapping as punishment of a predetermined amount of 55days ending the punishment by returning Caylee on her 3rd birthday Aug. 9th..

Or possibly is it something more likely such as yes, the changing of the PW on May 14th to timer55 for the specific meaning of 55 day countdown to Puerto Rico and at some point in those coming weeks leading up to the start day of vacation, July 8th that Casey realized she was not going to be able to manipulate a way to be able to go on the trip to Puerto Rico..
A) due to not having a nanny to watch Caylee for her week in Puerto Rico(and assume for whatever reasons either Casey wouldn't ask parents to watch Caylee a week or they refused to watch her for that long of a period of time[which I personally do not believe the latter])
B) Casey couldn't come up with a way to manipulate and/or steal the amount of money needed for her to be able to go on the trip to Puerto Rico(I mean we r talking completely unemployed with zero income and a trip that would probable be couple thousand after airfare/hotel accommodations)

So.. Because of reasons such as these ^above^ mentioned Casey could not take this trip, things were worsening/deteriorating quickly at home, her theft of major monies from family being discovered, further pressure about Caylee's welfare, etc, etc, etc the list goes on and on..

Thus Casey began thinking more and more seriously about doing away with Caylee(IMO to serve multiple purposes including hate/revenge of her parents).. As we know back on March 17 she was already doing searches on multiple ways of killing and ridding herself of Caylee and I firmly believe that by late May, early June she was probably heavily thinking on how to do it, fantasizing on what her carefree, Caylee-free future would be.. I do believe just as we know with certain types of killers that some become to obsess or fantasize on certain aspects of the murder, with Casey's main focus/thoughts being on her Caylee-free future moreso than the actual act of getting rid of her daughter..

I think it's possible(and am in no way claiming that this for certain why or how).. But rather just a theory of how PW timer55 is somehow tied to both the Puerto Rico trip as well as the Zanny countdown of punishment til Caylee's birthday.. Both being 55 days!!

I think that it's possible that once in the actual planning stages to go thru getting rid of Caylee and Casey's anger and resentment of not being able to manipulate herself a way to go on the much talked about and anticipated Puerto Rico trip with friends.. She at some point, probably one day while logging in using her new favorite PW timer55 that quite possibly she came up with the incorporating timer55 somehow, someway in her now plotting of ridding herself of Caylee.. I think it's possible sometime in late May, early June after deciding to somehow incorporate 55.. She came up with an excellent thought of some type of abduction on Caylee for 55days with those 55 days ending on Caylee's 3rd birthday, Aug. 9th.. I think that is not past the realm of possibilities in talking of Casey Anthony's mind..

But in all actuality in my most honest of opinions while I do believe the PW timer55 was initially created to count down the trip.. But that it's being incorporated into Caylee's disappearance was most likely an after the fact detail(meaning after she had not only killed Caylee but most likely even after most of if not all of the 31 partying days that followed).. I truly think this was most likely something that Casey came up with as she was "playing out" the Zanny the Nanny abduction scheme.. I think she really is a liar that instead of "flies" by the seat of her pants, she literally "lies" by the seat of her pants.. I.e. Lying as necessary, taking it as it came and making up lies accordingly to how and what ppl involved's reactions were(mom, dad,LE, etc, etc)..

I think that when she saw the huge amount of pressure from her parents meaning business this time and even involving the police that Casey was attempting to think fast with some lies to atleast buy herself some more time til she could atleast get a grasp and control or handle on the quickly escalating situations that were occurring.. Realizing she would be most successful in manipulating and lying to her parents that is where she started with the new found idea of Zanny had a plan and her plan was actually to teach Casey a lesson.. A lesson taught for her being a "bad mom".. But was reassuring to her parents that this was only temporary as a means of punishment to Casey.. I said getting a grasp back on the situation, atleast where her parents were concerned, calming them by lying that Zanny loved Caylee, would never hurt her, and that this whole thing was just punishment to Casey to teach her a life lesson and to be a better mom[ I know crazy to us all, never in a million years would any of us fall for this Bs].,But IMO you better believe cindy and George bought it hook, line&sinker.. Desperate to hold on to any hope of their getting Caylee back when their gut instincts, especially after the smell of a dead body, their instincts knew most likely Caylee was already gone.. Denial is a strong shield in some ways..

I truly believe that in the end that in a way it actually was a somewhat coincidence that timer55 was some how incorporated into Caylee's disappearance.. I think most likely all of the finalizing details of Zanny's punishment abduction were all planned as Casey ran with this story as a way to gain back a little control over her parents and their having taken it to this very serious, never before seen level of involving LE in dealing with Casey's lies..

I know this is all just nothing more than my personal opinion and theory on how exactly all three details were somehow intertwined(I.e. 55day Countdown to Puerto Rico, PW timer55, and the Zanny abduction as punishment 55day countdown ending on Aug. 9th, Caylee's 3rd Birthday)

From what has been learned on just how twisted, deceiving, conniving,and artistry of lies compounded upon lies, compounded on only more lies that Casey Anthony literally lived and breathed every day.. IMO it is entirely possible that something similar is how all of these events/details are infact somehow intertwined and/or tied together..

Jmo, tho!!

June 16-30 = 15 days
July 1-31 = 31 days
Aug 1-9 = 9 days

total is 55 day

July 16 was day 31

so regardless of stating the wrong date for the kidnap of June 9th, she had the right count of days missing, that is no coincidence

ok now I'm thinking that those occupants (or previous) in the houses by the area may mean something

I wondered from the very beginning of hearing Timer55 if it took 55 steps or 55 seconds to Caylee's body in the woods. I remember ICA and LA talking about her passwords during a jail visit. They were good at giving hints in a "backward" kinda way and this was my first thought.

Timer55

June 15 to August 9th (Caylee's birthday)=55 Days

The amount of time Casey needed to get her story straight.

Well regardless of whether ICA told Lee about Timer55 as a way to tell him where to find Caylee or when she'd be home--JA used it to show ICA knew Caylee was dead and how long she had before CA came looking for them in earnest

If KC changed the password after June 15, it sounds to me like she thought she had 55 days to live it up. She probably thought she could keep up the lies to CA until Caylee's birthday. Maybe she planned on telling CA that Caylee was kidnapped on her birthday but the car smell changed everything.

^^ I knew I read that somewhere before JA said it yesterday.
Is that you, JA?? ;)

I wonder if timer 55 could refer to the time it takes for a body to completely skeletonize.
Chloroform is accumulated/retained in the kidneys, liver, brains etc.
Utilizing this formula from link , and using an average temp for central Florida of 23 C, I come up with this y=1285/23=55.8. Y is the estimated amount of days for complete skeletonization on the ground under these temperatures.
http://www.sgm.ac.uk/pubs/micro_today/pdf/110108.pdf

I wonder if timer 55 could refer to the time it takes for a body to completely skeletonize.
Utilizing this formula from link , and using an average temp for central Florida of 23 C, I come up with this y=1285/23=55.8. Y is the estimated amount of days for complete skeletonization on the ground under these temperatures.

Well that's just an eerie addition to all the 55s floating around . and how sad because if it's correct then her birthday was also the day she should've been skeletonized by. How awful.

Well that's just an eerie addition to all the 55s floating around . and how sad because if it's correct then her birthday was also the day she should've been skeletonized by. How awful.

So sorry. Did not want to upset you. However, in KC's diabolical mind, 55 days was the number that she could safely report that Caylee was missing and that she did her own search for 55 days. The incriminating chloroform evidence would have been undetected in the remains. All IMO of course.

Whoa. That's really interesting.

Thank goodness that the prosecutors didn't have to explain that to the jury. Their little heads would have exploded! :floorlaugh:

June 16-30 = 15 days
July 1-31 = 31 days
Aug 1-9 = 9 days

total is 55 day

July 16 was day 31

so regardless of stating the wrong date for the kidnap of June 9th, she had the right count of days missing, that is no coincidence

ok now I'm thinking that those occupants (or previous) in the houses by the area may mean something

How could she NOT know the day Caylee died? How did she mistake it for June 9? I can see why Cindy didn't at first. But Casey wouldn't have said, "mom, Caylee was with you June 15, remember?" I mean, what was her angle, or do you think she tried to throw everyone off?

Why are you thinking the occupants names may mean something now? Because this now sounds like some intricate crime novel?

I wondered the same thing. Never could find a time for complete decomp and really got grossed out reading about it.
Would LE have seen a search on her computer for this kind of search? Was that laptop searched too for everything, or just specific terms like chloroform, Zenaida Gonzalez?

How could she NOT know the day Caylee died? How did she mistake it for June 9? I can see why Cindy didn't at first. But Casey wouldn't have said, "mom, Caylee was with you June 15, remember?" I mean, what was her angle, or do you think she tried to throw everyone off?

Why are you thinking the occupants names may mean something now? Because this now sounds like some intricate crime novel?

The timer 55 was a count down and KC knew that it was day 31. And by her saying 31 days I give more credence to Timer55 being her countdown timer til August 9th. The date that Cindy said June 9th was the error and KC apparently went with it or paid it no attention at that moment or more then likey other then a timer she can't use a calendar very well. Socialpaths really do get caught in the small details.

I wondered the same thing. Never could find a time for complete decomp and really got grossed out reading about it.
Would LE have seen a search on her computer for this kind of search? Was that laptop searched too for everything, or just specific terms like chloroform, Zenaida Gonzalez?

I never heard or read about any forensic info on the laptop. Only on the desktop in the Anthony's home. KC would have looked that up after June 16 IMO in order to determine how long to keep CA off her back about Caylee so a search would not begin till after 55 days. Also, she was hanging around with college kids and could have grabbed it from a text book laying around.
That formula came from a 2001 article by our distinguished Dr Arpad A Vass.

I wonder if timer 55 could refer to the time it takes for a body to completely skeletonize. Chloroform is accumulated/retained in the kidneys, liver, brains etc.

Ya know what? That's exactly what I was thinking... I even searched on line for 'how long does it take for a body to decomp' at various temps--- and, now that's on my search history-- woah.

I believe that Casey knew exactly what day she took Caylees life. I think when Cindy messed up on the date Casey just agreed with her. There are so many weird things about this case and I think the prosecutors explanation for timer 55 was a good theory but I believe that with Caseys childlike mind it was a countdown of how many days until they all left on their trip. It just also happen to fit the time between Caylees death and her birthday. There are so many strange things in this case I have to believe that God works in mysterious ways and this case is not over yet.

How could we guess that 12 people would not find enough evidence in this case that would not lead them all to believe Casey was responsible. Cindy destroying evidence in the car and Caseys clothes, Casey coming up with the story about Zanny holding her down and taking Caylee away from her because she was a bad mother. I always connected that story with the fight between Cindy and Casey when Cindy held Casey down or against the wall and telling her she was going to take Caylee away from Casey because she was a bad mother. I wonder if Casey was molested/raped but not by her father or brother, maybe a family member, maybe resulted in Caylees conception. Maybe thats why the father of Caylee was such an issue. Maybe that contributed to Casey being able to take her own childs life?

Myself I was waiting for the conviction to see what lie Casey was going to come up about Baez..maybe he would have molested her also and then what would have happened to her case? Casey doesn't seem to bond with anyone. If she would throw her own family under the bus she would have no problem with doing the same to her defense team and still might if it serves a purpose. I wonder if there is a thread of Caseys lies and how we could connect them to some thread of evidence. Was there someone else there when Caylee died?..Not George but someone else, Casey would lie to protect a male friend. How likely would it have been that the one person that found Caylee would have been someone who called to report it so close to the Anthonys home..remember Caseys quote..( shes close to home) and no one took it seriously. A lighting strike at the site of Caylees remains..spooky! Casey said she was a spiteful _itch...killing her daughter to spite her mother. I could go on and on, so many of Caseys code words that can be connected to a small thread of truth...

Thank you! I have long wondered this very same thing! One thing about KC is she did research things. She also was sneaky to have attempted to erase things on the home PC (unknowingly unsuccessful). I also think there was a treasure trove of incriminating info on that laptop. Apparently she WAS successful at destroying that. The famous quote of "Those with nothing to hide, hide nothing" really plays key here.

Thanks for finding the info and this link. I couldn't find any backup to the theory, so thank you very much. She did NOT want that body found and I think we can all safely assume it was because of the incriminating info that would have been gleened from it. ie: chloroform, drugs etc. Even IF there was an accidental drowning, her history of drugging sweet Caylee would have come out. She had to hide the body and the evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back